Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Help On Handwork Suggestion - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help On Handwork Suggestion (667 Views)

See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues / Advice On Which Handwork To Learn / Do You Have A Good Biz,handwork Or Products But Can't Afford An Office Or Shop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Handwork Suggestion by bennaz(m): 9:31am On Mar 23, 2016
Hello NDlers! I once made a post on business suggestions here and I learnt a lot from it, and now gaining from all of you guys' contributions, thanks a lot famz.
I was asked to stop the supply business I'm doing and go into handwork while I still await my admission. I don't mind stopping the business now, but I just want to be sure of the decision ahead of me. I know learning a handwork is the best decision to make since the system of our country is in bad state, as not all papers can take you where you are ought to be.
Please I need suggestions of handworks I can go into.
Please help me out guys as this determines my decision on which to learn.
Pls don't state the too common and local ones like carpenter. I need creative ones that might profit me tomorrow. Pls state and don't mind the price it may take for me to learn it.
Your suggestions please.. I need them badly as I trust you all.
Lalasticlala pls help me push to FP as I need much suggestions.
Thanks. God bless Nairaland!
Re: Help On Handwork Suggestion by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 23, 2016
LEARN SOAP PRODUCTION, AND THANK ME LATER.
Re: Help On Handwork Suggestion by Pavore9: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2016
Where your interest lies would help in suggesting. It makes no sense in suggesting phone repairs to someone who is not technically inclined.
Re: Help On Handwork Suggestion by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 23, 2016
Mason, carpenter and Iron bender. Three-in-one pack.

(1) (Reply)

Bank's Exchange Rates / Pal Pensions Customer Service Is Terrible. / 5 Major Decisions CBN Made Today That'll Affect Naira-dollar Exchange Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.