Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. (34112 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / See The 5 Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman (find Yours) / Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 10:49am On Jul 15, 2016
Most Nigerian guys have a lot of growing up to do when it comes to psyching ladies. They have not given up on the weird ways in which they ask ladies out or call out to women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 10:50am On Jul 15, 2016
In this present age and time where there is technological advancement, you will expect some of these Nigerian guys to flow with the tides and be more confident when it comes to asking women out. You would even expect some of them to be brave and summon the courage to walk up to women.

Moving on to the ridiculous ways in which men approach women in Nigeria, you will laugh at some of the things they use as their pickup lines. Women on the other hand are tired of hearing the same old story and are more likely to turn down whoever approaches them with lame lines.

Find below some of the lame and ridiculous lines Nigerian guys use when they want to ask women out:

1. The whistlers
Nigerian guys in this group are usually the touts and agberos you see around. They would rather hang around in groups and make noise when they see a pretty lady walk by. You will not even be sure of the one that has interest in the babe as they would keep making funny sounds with their mouths.

If you the lady looks in their direction, they would be inspired to throw lewd and bawdy remarks at her. If she ignores them, they would insult her and her generation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2016
2. The swagalicious bouncers
The Nigerian guys that fall within this group are so conscious of themselves. They believe in the have the confidence to walk up to any woman and ask her out. This confidence is not so far-fetched; having dressed in sagging jeans and some shirt with sneakers, they feel they are presentable enough for any girl to like and immediately fall for.

They however mess up the situation with the attitude they put up with it, they bounce and are so conscious of themselves to the point that they do not pay attention to what the ladies are saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 10:52am On Jul 15, 2016
3. Those who call you baby the first time
Some Nigerian guys do not know that women get turned off when they walk up to them for the first time and start to use words that are endearing on them. It makes them look cheap as the women keep wondering if they use these words for every woman they meet.

Those who call women ‘baby’ are usually business men who have goods on the high sea; they are boisterous and entice women with their assets.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by ify2016: 10:53am On Jul 15, 2016
Like seriously!!!!!

Some guys can be on point too.

Truth should be told o

2 Likes

Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 10:53am On Jul 15, 2016
4. The weaklings
The Nigerian guys you will find in this category are those who feel intimidated by women and their successes. They would stick around as friends until they gather enough momentum to tell the women about their feelings. They are usually afraid of being turned down and would tag along until they feel the women are starting to acknowledge them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 10:55am On Jul 15, 2016
5. The smooth guys
Trust me when I say the Nigerian guys in this category are good; they are so smooth they would have you trip with the silliest remark they say. Whether they make sense or not, most girls would drop their guards when men like these approach them.

https://www.naij.com/842542-weird-toasting-styles-nigerian-guys-use-women.html
Cc: Lalasticlala

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by jrerico1(m): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2016
Happy birthday bae!! kiss where is our cake?? angry
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by sinaj(f): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2016
Birthday thread grin

Happy birthday mizzbouqui smiley

Wish you long life nd prosperity smiley
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by photoshoot(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2016
Ladycloud, where do I fall in? embarassed

Op, happy birthday smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 15, 2016
i don't know how to toast ladies. I just walk up to her one day n say i want u to be my girlfriend. 1 G-Wagon for u if u say yes. N our first date in Paris if u say yes.. U know d answer d rest is history

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2016
jrerico1:
Happy birthday bae!! kiss where is our cake?? angry
Thanks dearie, cake is on its way

1 Like

Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2016
*lights weed* grin

4 Likes

Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2016
sinaj:
Birthday thread grin

Happy birthday mizzbouqui smiley

Wish you long life nd prosperity smiley
Thanks dearie kiss

2 Likes

Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 11:07am On Jul 15, 2016
photoshoot:
Ladycloud, where do I fall in? embarassed

Op, happy birthday smiley
Thanks
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 15, 2016
Hmhmhm.. Lemme just be seeing
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by czarr(m): 11:15am On Jul 15, 2016
Mtchew....dry thread!!
You think this is jand?

Y'all are looking for money not confidence grin
Please stop all this dry threads, even of obasanjos son is the shyest or weakest of all the men y'all would still go after him!!!

Na today wey guys start to dey confident? grin
Talk anoda thing joor....abi you just wan open thread?

30 Likes

Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by Boring: 11:16am On Jul 15, 2016
make i reserve my comment b4 i make somepple vex now
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by abbeyology88(m): 11:21am On Jul 15, 2016
@mizzbouqui

Rememba d day I told u my interest in u here grin
I take style toast u (no b bread O dear grin)

To u, Which catego do I fall in ?

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 11:43am On Jul 15, 2016
abbeyology88:
@mizzbouqui

Rememba d day I told u my interest in u here grin

I take style toast u (no b bread O dear grin)

To u, Which catego do I fall in ?

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Hmph maybe number 5
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by abbeyology88(m): 11:54am On Jul 15, 2016
*smiles*

So, I meet up to it
Thanx dearie grin grin

sad sad sad sad sad cry cry
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
abbeyology88:
*smiles*

So, I meet up to it

Thanx dearie grin grin

sad sad sad sad sad cry cry
wink
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by Arsenalholic(m): 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
I can counter most of these points, but I will attack just two.

First, I'm sure a lady of any class and grade will drop whatever she's doing and dump whatever friends she's working with to attend to the whistling of a guy pulling a Lambo.

Next, here's what transpired between two people in Perth, Australia:

Guy: *stops a banging lady by the roadside * Please............. I...... don't... don't..... do... this...... much...... much.... but..... but..... (breaks for seconds) *Wipes face* I was wondering,,,..... if.... I could........ get.......your..... number.

Girl: *Smiling broadly*Sure! For asking so sweetly, I'll give you my number.

Ladies, I've come to find out, do not really know what they want.

The above was supposed to be a 'weird' toasting style... innit? But there was this amazing smile that lit up the face of that lady.

My point: Una go still fall for all these weird toasting styles after putting other things into consideration.

Btw, Happy Birthday Mizzbouqui. Hope you didn't change your dp because of the 'dick' question of yesterday? wink

6 Likes

Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by naijamakossa(m): 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
which category I dey now

I think
2 3 5
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
Arsenalholic:
I can counter most of these points, but I will attack just two.

First, I'm sure a lady of any class and grade will drop whatever she's doing and dump whatever friends she's working with to attend to the whistling of a guy pulling a Lambo.

Next, here's what transpired between two people in Perth, Australia:

Guy: *stops a banging lady by the roadside * Please............. I...... don't... don't..... do... this...... much...... much.... but..... but..... (breaks for seconds) *Wipes face* I was wondering,,,..... if.... I could........ get.......your..... number.

Girl: *Smiling broadly*Sure! For asking so sweetly, I'll give you my number.

Ladies, I've come to find out, do not really know what they want.

The above was supposed to be a 'weird' toasting style... innit? But there was this amazing smile that lit up the face of that lady.

My point: Una go still fall for all these weird toasting styles after putting other things into consideration.

Btw, Happy Birthday Mizzbouqui. Hope you didn't change your dp because of the 'dick' question of yesterday? wink
Hmm your point tho, thanks wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijamakossa:
which category I dey now

I think

Only you, weldone
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by Willgates(m): 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
Una no dey tire for all these pointless points?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by Landloard01(m): 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
ok
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by naijamakossa(m): 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Only you, weldone
yea bae
are u not feeling my swag?
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hapoy birthday

1 Like

Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by manuel80(m): 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
lol..the weaklings..mostly nerds
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by Lucario007(m): 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
Happy Birthday to you.
Now, on to your thread, the one thing I can simply say is that why do women put such a high esteem on the guys who try to "woo" them.

If we approach confidently, you say we are proud.
If we approach meekly, you day we are insecure.
If we approach seductively, you say we are perverse.

Ultimately, I believe that the cut of a man's manners, his physical attractiveness and the weight of his wallet are the only things most ladies care about. As long as he is handsome to her, almost nothing else seems to matter.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana: Parents Dragged Student Who Impregnated Their Daughter From Class (Video) / She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? / Man Poses With Portrait Photos Of His Fiancée In Inspired Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.