Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Did You Find Attractive To Have A Girlfriend/date That Smoke Cigarette ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Find Attractive To Have A Girlfriend/date That Smoke Cigarette ? (1331 Views)

7 Features Women Secretly Find Attractive In Men / 7 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In Women / Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Find Attractive To Have A Girlfriend/date That Smoke Cigarette ? by iambijo(m): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2016
Personally I find unattractive when a woman smokes,
Apart from side effects of smoking, it's a major turn off for me to be kissing a girl that smell like smoke, I once have a date that her mouth smell like an ashtray when we made out after she smoke.

It's all personal preference. No guy could give an answer for other guys, to me, hell NO !!! I wouldn't date a smoker again. There really isn't anything that could change my opinion on it either.
Re: Did You Find Attractive To Have A Girlfriend/date That Smoke Cigarette ? by NiRfreak(m): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2016
yes.Date and strafff for the moment but not marriage

1 Like

Re: Did You Find Attractive To Have A Girlfriend/date That Smoke Cigarette ? by Spicylate(f): 11:02am On Mar 23, 2016
No

1 Like

Re: Did You Find Attractive To Have A Girlfriend/date That Smoke Cigarette ? by ify2nyce(f): 11:22am On Mar 23, 2016
good for girlfriend but not good for marriage cool

1 Like

Re: Did You Find Attractive To Have A Girlfriend/date That Smoke Cigarette ? by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 23, 2016
Nah...undecided big turn off. ....weed tho is not a bad idea ...it has to be once in a while tho grin
Re: Did You Find Attractive To Have A Girlfriend/date That Smoke Cigarette ? by iambijo(m): 11:52am On Mar 23, 2016
ify2nyce:
good for girlfriend but not good for marriage cool
. So you can withstand all that cigarette smelly mouth
Re: Did You Find Attractive To Have A Girlfriend/date That Smoke Cigarette ? by GenWOJUOLA(m): 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
There's nothing sweeter than smoking w**d with my gf... U dnt knw what u re missing!!!!
Re: Did You Find Attractive To Have A Girlfriend/date That Smoke Cigarette ? by ettaetta(m): 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
I dont smoke so i cant date a girl who smokes, abi you want make she come teach my daughters how to smoke?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iq_pkXsMv8&sns=tw
Re: Did You Find Attractive To Have A Girlfriend/date That Smoke Cigarette ? by iambijo(m): 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
GenWOJUOLA:
There's nothing sweeter than smoking w**d with my gf... U dnt knw what u re missing!!!!
it will make things easier for you guys to accept each other since you both smoke, it's ijebu weed or osun weed ?
Re: Did You Find Attractive To Have A Girlfriend/date That Smoke Cigarette ? by GenWOJUOLA(m): 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
iambijo:
it will make things easier for you guys to accept each other since you both smoke, it's ijebu weed or osun weed ?

Have u tried kwale weed?? Or Ghanian SK that has menthol?? My brother there's more to this life than we can imagine
Re: Did You Find Attractive To Have A Girlfriend/date That Smoke Cigarette ? by iambijo(m): 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
GenWOJUOLA:

Have u tried kwale weed?? Or Ghanian SK that has menthol?? My brother there's more to this life than we can imagine
wow !! Where can I get this kwale weed ma try am though am not a smoker buh I will give these ghanian SK try
Re: Did You Find Attractive To Have A Girlfriend/date That Smoke Cigarette ? by GenWOJUOLA(m): 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
iambijo:
wow !! Where can I get this kwale weed ma try am though am not a smoker buh I will give these ghanian SK try

Kwale weed is mostly sold in Delta, but the Ghanian SK is very hard to get, nd expensive... Aldoe, my supplier has gone AWOL... Been long I've been able to contact him...

1 Like

Re: Did You Find Attractive To Have A Girlfriend/date That Smoke Cigarette ? by Daniel2289(m): 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
If u smoke Taba, I dare nt near u

1 Like

Re: Did You Find Attractive To Have A Girlfriend/date That Smoke Cigarette ? by Surfboard(m): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
I find it attractive, but then, would never decide to date/marry someone based on whether they smoke. I believe there's 'good' in everyone, and as long as we establish a good rapport, and she can put up with my own bad sides, we are cool.
Re: Did You Find Attractive To Have A Girlfriend/date That Smoke Cigarette ? by NemzySeries(m): 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mitcheeeeeeew.....if na to inhale smoke dey hungry me I kw were dem dey sell firewood Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. (original Thread) / Losing My Virginity; Is It A Thing Of Shame Or A Pride? Please Help. / Protecting Yourself From Heart Break.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.