Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. (original Thread) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. (original Thread) (1336 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / 10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. (original Thread) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ok... Sorry about the other thread... Something went wrong... embarassed

Let's get to business ..... grin

1. Hang out with her Friends :

I know yhur trying to be 'mature' abt it... But if yhu can't let it go (the heartbreak I mean) grin ... Then yhu should probably hang out (tats code words for bang out), with her Friends.. N if yhu no get conscience try her sister...
sad

2. Send her deliberate 'mistake messages' : I wnt deny in secondary school I use to do tis one.. cry .. Send her a message on whatsapp or anyother messaging app she uses,let it be something like " Hey,I miss yhu...are yhu close to geTting here? " Or "hey babe,last night was amazing.love yhu"..... Then yhu'll now send her another message like "oh sorry tat message wasn't for yhu" ...
sad

3. Yhu could go old fashion :

Very simple... N common too... Trace her beat the sh!t outta her ..undecided
sad

4.Go out of yhur way to start looking fresher

Use the free time to start looking a lot nicer .... Make sure yhu rub it in her face sha o.... Facebook...instagram... Upload yhur new pictures,tag all her friends but don't tag her wink
sad

5. Start "moving" with classic people,Visit nice places

Even if those classic people don't want yhu... Force yhur self into their group..grin take pictures with them too.... Go to nice places with them... Take more pictures... Oya go home n post them online... sad
sad

6.Get close to her family members

Tis should get her wondering what yhur up too..
sad

7.Hack her social media accounts and drop ridiculous posts

If yhu have her password for her,say facebook account (highly unlikely if yhur dating a Nigerian girl)- hack into it and post ridiculous things ...
sad

8.Ask her out on a date,Then bail on her

(Highly efficient for naija babes)... Tell her yhu want to see her, pick somewhere nice.. Tell her what time yhu'll come pick her up... But never show up... Tat thing dey pain o grin
sad

9.Give her phone number to all yhur guy friends...

grin frustration at its peak!!
sad

10. Date someone Hotter and better than she is

Yeah I drop my pen here... Tis one beats all the others.... N yhu don't "loose yhur soul" in the process.
cheesy

Oya come n start giving lectures on how childish it is to want to seek revenge.. undecided ayam ready grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. (original Thread) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
The best way to get back at ur ex is immediately d relationship comes to an end. go on holiday in the carribeans and upload photoes of u with all this white carribean ladies having mad fun, popping champaigne, partying in beach party, then immediately u come into town,buy a new lamborghini for ur new girlfriend, im sure ur ex will hear about it, and then the final one take ur new girlfriend to the red carpet with her putting on designers gown,diamonds, shoes worth the entire worth of ur exes family. im sure the news will be on tv, newspapers, internet. she might just commit suicide.
Re: 10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. (original Thread) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
The best way to get back at ur ex is immediately d relationship comes to an end. go on holiday in the carribeans and upload photoes of u with all this white carribean ladies having mad fun, popping champaigne, partying in beach party, then immediately u come into town,buy a new lamborghini for ur new girlfriend, im sure ur ex will hear about it, and then the final one take ur new girlfriend to the red carpet with her putting on designers gown,diamonds, shoes worth the entire worth of ur exes family. im sure the news will be on tv, newspapers, internet. she might just commit suicide.
Yhu haf tayed in the game wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. (original Thread) by raphie01(f): 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
What if someone does all these to hurt me? embarassed
Re: 10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. (original Thread) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
raphie01:
Smiling at a number of things I could do to him in my head.
Re: 10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. (original Thread) by raphie01(f): 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
slyIsaac:
Smiling at a number of things I could do to him in my head.
cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. (original Thread) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
raphie01:
That's why u shd value ur bobo grin
Re: 10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. (original Thread) by raphie01(f): 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
That's why u shd value ur bobo grin
cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. (original Thread) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hilarious...

Re: 10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. (original Thread) by Leriebloom(f): 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Hilarious...
lolz

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. (original Thread) by halfricanadian(f): 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
Nothing like dat can work for some people

Before u do things remeber dat humans are nt d same

Wat breaks peter can give strength to paul

Some might just go get sumone better dan u

Nd giv their attention to dat person nd b too busy in love to feel a thing.
Re: 10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. (original Thread) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
SaintSamurai she'll just go to Europe an date rich European men an upload photos online
Of the extravagant places he takes her an expensive gifts he gives tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. (original Thread) by firstking01(m): 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
I no gbadu that no 9....giving out her no without her consent ain't cool.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. (original Thread) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
SaintSamurai she'll just go to Europe an date rich European men an upload photos online
Of the extravagant places he takes her an expensive gifts he gives tongue
LMAO, ure funny, she might be in europe dating one european man but i will be partying with hundreds of beautiful ladies on their bikinis in MIAMI.
Re: 10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. (original Thread) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
LMAO, ure funny, she might be in europe dating one european man but i will be partying with hundreds of beautiful ladies on their bikinis in MIAMI.
look again I said RICH European MEN ,more than 1 tongue
An they'd be more than happy ta wear whatever she wants them too wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. (original Thread) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
look again I said RICH European MEN ,more than 1 tongue
An they'd be more than happy ta wear whatever she wants them too wink
dats she is a hoe
Re: 10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. (original Thread) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
dats she is a hoe
Then you a hoe too
Re: 10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. (original Thread) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Then you a hoe too
BYE

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. (original Thread) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
BYE
Good riddance ta ya cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. (original Thread) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Good riddance ta ya cheesy
oh i said goodbye
Re: 10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. (original Thread) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
oh i said goodbye
Then get gone.
Re: 10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. (original Thread) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Then get gone.
bye
Re: 10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. (original Thread) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
bye
Bu-bye! *waves him out*
Re: 10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. (original Thread) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Bu-bye! *waves him out*
then get gone
Re: 10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. (original Thread) by grad2012(f): 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
No 10 is better than the rest cos when you are a busy person,I doubt if you will have time for all that.

(1) (Reply)

HOT Things That Actually End A Relationship Instantly!! / Exclusive: Lesbian Sex Tape Palaver: 'there's No Sex Videos / Reasons Not To Become Friends With Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.