Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Guys Come And Defend Yourself Ooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Come And Defend Yourself Ooo (756 Views)

Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? / Saw This On Fb Can't Stop Laughing Girls Oya Come And Defend / Guys Come Out And Defend (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Come And Defend Yourself Ooo by emenas(m): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2016
GUYS COME AND DEFEND YOURSELF OOO AND TELL US WHAT YOU WILL DO IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS grin grin grin

Re: Guys Come And Defend Yourself Ooo by gabinogem(m): 10:59am On Mar 23, 2016
Greet her & go pick up a chilled bottle of heneiken from the fridge to quench my lust.
Re: Guys Come And Defend Yourself Ooo by solid3(m): 11:00am On Mar 23, 2016
I will tell her to go and dress properly and will immediately leave without waiting for her response. Cos standing by the door and watching her come pass may lead to something else.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Come And Defend Yourself Ooo by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2016
to set your mind on the things of the flesh is death but to have your heart fixed to the things of the spirit is life.

1 Like

Re: Guys Come And Defend Yourself Ooo by BoiledHead(m): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2016
Nothing... infact I will send her packing. angry

This kind of ass dey make me vomit
Re: Guys Come And Defend Yourself Ooo by Creamish(f): 11:02am On Mar 23, 2016
gabinogem:
Greet her & go pick up a chilled bottle of heneiken from the fridge to quench my lust.
solid3:
I will tell her to go and dress properly and will immediately leave without waiting for her response. Cos standing by the door and watching her come pass may lead to something else.
Mediator97:
to set your mind on the things of the flesh is death but to have your heart fixed to the things of the spirit is life.

....3 strange replies the OP never saw coming.. grin

8 Likes

Re: Guys Come And Defend Yourself Ooo by Bawizzie(m): 11:02am On Mar 23, 2016
Jump and Pass!
Re: Guys Come And Defend Yourself Ooo by pweetychyka(f): 11:03am On Mar 23, 2016
solid3:

Only matured minded people can do dat! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dis shows how matured u r n how well u can protect ur self esteem n integrity.... keep it up man wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys Come And Defend Yourself Ooo by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 23, 2016
Greet her and, take a bottle of malt and go play FiFa, Call of duty, or NBA 2K15!

Did I remember to tell you I was kidding? undecided Like she's so recieving a how to dress in a house thats not yours lecture!

1 Like

Re: Guys Come And Defend Yourself Ooo by Bluezy13(m): 11:05am On Mar 23, 2016
We start taking selfies together
Re: Guys Come And Defend Yourself Ooo by emenas(m): 11:07am On Mar 23, 2016
make una dey hia dey decieve una selves... #Listening to Maye Hunters - ekaite
Re: Guys Come And Defend Yourself Ooo by sirthisthickkal: 11:07am On Mar 23, 2016
I will intensionally drop something on the floor and I wud tell her to bend and pick it up for me, while she is doing that I will immediately....
Re: Guys Come And Defend Yourself Ooo by firstking01(m): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2016
I smell fat lies everywheresad
Re: Guys Come And Defend Yourself Ooo by iceberylin(m): 11:15am On Mar 23, 2016
gabinogem:
gabinogem:
gabinogem:
BoiledHead post=44030768[quote author=solid3:
Mediator97:

Are we all Holy now undecided
Re: Guys Come And Defend Yourself Ooo by elrony(m): 11:17am On Mar 23, 2016
My wife cannot have a sister like this and I will go and marry my wife!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Come And Defend Yourself Ooo by joseph1832(m): 11:23am On Mar 23, 2016
emenas:
GUYS COME AND DEFEND YOURSELF OOO AND
TELL US WHAT YOU WILL DO IN A SITUATION
LIKE THIS grin grin grin
Just tell her to dress properly. She's in someone's matrimonial home. Not every man is a slave to what he sees. Many have self control. Like me for instance, especially when it has to do with my happiness.
Re: Guys Come And Defend Yourself Ooo by solid3(m): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2016
Creamish:

....3 strange replies the OP never saw coming.. grin

We don repent. But seriously if my wife's sis has that kinda body, the my wife has something hotter, why thing with phallus when the brain is intact?
Re: Guys Come And Defend Yourself Ooo by Pheals(f): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2016

op u know be guy !! How many times this kind topic. Wan repeat it self

Re: Guys Come And Defend Yourself Ooo by Creamish(f): 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
solid3:

We don repent. But seriously if my wife's sis has that kinda body, the my wife has something hotter, why thing with phallus when the brain is intact?

A very solid point there.. cheesy
Re: Guys Come And Defend Yourself Ooo by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
solid3:
undecided

undecided

undecided

Seriously should i go on ?
Re: Guys Come And Defend Yourself Ooo by solid3(m): 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
Creamish:

A very solid point there.. cheesy

Yes, as solid as my banana. U want some? It's sweet. wink

(1) (Reply)

Better Option For Us All (picture Included) / What Turns You Off In The Opposite Sex?? / How I Lost My Best Friend And Favorite Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.