Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

How I Lost My Best Friend And Favorite Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost My Best Friend And Favorite Crush (754 Views)

My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost My Best Friend And Favorite Crush by typearls(f): 2:39am On Apr 02, 2016
“Hello, Yetty, It’s me, I just made the biggest fool of myself today”
“What happened?”
“You know I told how I have always had a crush on Tunde and you also know about my diary, I write everything in it, including the number of times I felt Tunde looked at me (not sure if it was me, or he was staring at someone else), the many times he has brushed past me, mistakenly touched, how he set my heart ablaze, my feelings aflutter and my nerves a jittery. Well, just my luck today, on my way to class, I happened to pass by him, my breath seized, and darn my weakened knees, I stumbled, though I almost fell down, but he caught me (Oh what bliss I felt).

Gosh, suddenly I became clumsy, my bag slipped, all the contents scattered in different directions, Tunde, in trying to help (He’s such a nice guy, do you know that?), guess what he picked first, My Diary, I mean my precious, personal diary where all my secrets , wishes and future hopes are laid bare. Oh God, I wished I had died then or the ground has swallowed me up.

Oh what have we got here,” he said. He flipped through some pages, he commented how nice my handwriting was, how meticulous and patient I must be to keep a diary till he realised most of the diary’s contents was about him. Can you blame me? He is my current crush, my supposed to be Romeo.”
“Hello, are you still here?”
“Yes, I am, so what happened, it’s normal to crush on a guy.”
“No, no you don’t understand, let me finish. He read every detail (believe me, I was explicit, his color of his eyes, his every move, analysis of his anatomy, every girl he has talked to or so much looked at, how I feel like strangling them (I mean the girls), what I wanted him to do with him, I wanted him to be my first kiss, my first everything, what we could do together during free periods.”
“Alas, right there and then, I felt like the dumbest fool on planet earth, I wanted to be air and vanish without trace.

Tunde just looked at me with such contempt, disgust and pity, he demanded who gave me the right to monitor his every move, how he can’t bear to be with me if am the last girl on earth, that I am sick and need help if the only way I can get a man is to stalk one. Can you believe it? Am I a stalker?”.
“Hello, friend, don’t be upset, you have nothing to be ashamed of, though the way you wrote about those things in the diary is unlady like and ………………..”
“What are you saying? Are you trying to put the blame on me?”
“No, but………….”

Read full story https://thewcommunity.com/i-lost-best-friend-favorite-crush-thewinkchallenge/, like and share too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Lost My Best Friend And Favorite Crush by nuggarito: 2:43am On Apr 02, 2016
Nice story.
Re: How I Lost My Best Friend And Favorite Crush by Cutehector(m): 5:58am On Apr 02, 2016
And I was just tempted to click...

Crushers are stalkers
Re: How I Lost My Best Friend And Favorite Crush by kossyablaze(m): 7:08am On Apr 02, 2016
What a script
Re: How I Lost My Best Friend And Favorite Crush by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 02, 2016
Another worthless thread. Next!

(1) (Reply)

Checkout These 'male' Hotties In Lingerie / Funny Excuse Ladies Give When They Want To Cheat. / Why Some Guys Are More Tolerant Of Certain Sexual Indiscretions Than Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.