Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,662 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Multiple Relationship!ur Take On It! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Multiple Relationship!ur Take On It! (771 Views)

Relationship:ur Key To Lonliness / Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important / After 2yrs Relationship, Ur Luv Now Said Am No More Interested What Will U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multiple Relationship!ur Take On It! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2009
Hey y'all,wots ur take on multiple relationships,can u eva encourage it nd what can lead you into indulging in dz act?
Re: Multiple Relationship!ur Take On It! by Godmother(f): 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2009
Personally, I wouldnt advise it, but most people involve in it as a kind of back-up poliicy
Re: Multiple Relationship!ur Take On It! by bijelee(m): 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2009
keeping multiple relationship sulks, for what nah, its greed that makes some indulge in such, for me been faithful to one partner is the most appropriate thing to do. anyway different strokes for different folks, nowadays, its the in thing in some areas, this might be attributed to poverty n stuffs like that.
Re: Multiple Relationship!ur Take On It! by Akinagirl(f): 12:06am On Jul 24, 2009
Its not ideal, it causes confusion on so many levels.
Re: Multiple Relationship!ur Take On It! by eyonigger(m): 1:24am On Jul 24, 2009
I have wanted to repent as a multi relationship keeper since I have found some1 I truly love and care about.
But I suggested that NL people shud help me to make up a break up tactics in order to let loose of my back ups, no1 could give me an inspiring tactics, so im still left in it.

Link to former thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-230310.0.html
Re: Multiple Relationship!ur Take On It! by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 24, 2009
Tanx 4 d comments y'all, i hope doz involvd r reading dz rite now and change their mind, I personally see it as a WASTE of tym
Re: Multiple Relationship!ur Take On It! by wanville(m): 2:31am On Jul 24, 2009
Re: Multiple Relationship!ur Take On It! by Winnergal(f): 2:39am On Jul 24, 2009
Personally i'm against it . . .
But as long as it is opendential, it's alright . . .
Re: Multiple Relationship!ur Take On It! by MoneyRule(m): 2:59am On Jul 24, 2009
It sucks, i kinda despise it but, i lyk watching people who do it, balance the boat and fortunately for me, i just found out my girlfriend was dating sumone(who she didn't break up with) b4 me(i asked b4 we started and she denied) and is dating another guy(inspite of me and the other dude)! And i trust there culd be many more players in our squad! I haven't broken up with her yet and don't intend to confront her abt it(yes i know i should do one or both) i have decided to just watch her balance the boat for the main time and i culd do with some entertainment. Who knows, she might actually put up a good show!! LOL.
Re: Multiple Relationship!ur Take On It! by samparian(m): 3:27am On Jul 24, 2009
Its a waste of time and energy

It makes one loose focus and miss great opportunities.
you may end up loosing the true love of your life who would have been your perfect husband/wife
Re: Multiple Relationship!ur Take On It! by wanville(m): 5:41am On Jul 24, 2009
Re: Multiple Relationship!ur Take On It! by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 24, 2009
it is just not right
Re: Multiple Relationship!ur Take On It! by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 24, 2009
@samparian,I absolutely concur!
Re: Multiple Relationship!ur Take On It! by FBS: 7:39am On Jul 24, 2009
Not advisable.
Re: Multiple Relationship!ur Take On It! by biola44: 9:09am On Jul 24, 2009
not ideal but real,
Re: Multiple Relationship!ur Take On It! by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:18am On Jul 24, 2009
Now multiple relationships are only for the strong hearted and realistic individuals. . .if you don't possess these characteristics. . .then its a dangerous road to thread. . .Cu's you might end up being the one burnt!
Re: Multiple Relationship!ur Take On It! by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2009
@poster
one of the fundamental rule of multiple relationship is to accept that as much as you are juggling to satisfy these many people, then these same people might be satisfying others. the catch like Wanville said is to make sure that all parties involved know what they are getting themselves into and be honest about the "game".
if all the parties involved know what the "game" is then nobody has to hide, be secretive and act like James Bond which would make multiple relationship more stressful than they should be.
if a man/woman has the stamina, time, resources and power to be in multiple relationships then why shouldnt they?
to each their own
Re: Multiple Relationship!ur Take On It! by yjay(f): 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2009
its very stressful, i mean emotionally, mentally,physically,psychologically!!!!!! tried it b4! so NOT worth it!!!!!! broke down in the end!!!!!!
Re: Multiple Relationship!ur Take On It! by wanville(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2009
Re: Multiple Relationship!ur Take On It! by izeek(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2009
u never get the best from any of ur r/s cos u attention is divided.
Re: Multiple Relationship!ur Take On It! by iice(f): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2009
wanville:

I really do not have a problem with multiple relationships, as long as all involved parties are not being lead on. If everyone in each relationship knows that there are other people- then no longthing.

I agree.

Personally, just don't have the energy and time.
Re: Multiple Relationship!ur Take On It! by wanville(m): 6:10am On Aug 12, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Now multiple relationships are only for the strong hearted and realistic individuals. . .if you don't possess these characteristics. . .then its a dangerous road to thread. . .Cu's you might end up being the one burnt!

I don't know what CU means but according to google it's nothing positive.If you are gonna come at me, be direct and stop being a coward.Ignorance and jobless can be a deadly combination.INSECURE biATCH shocked

(1) (Reply)

What Are Married Men And Women Looking For In Nairaland? / Oohh: My Best Girl/boyfriend Ever! / CALL IT BLACKMAILING.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.