Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

CALL IT BLACKMAILING. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CALL IT BLACKMAILING. (771 Views)

Help! He Is Blackmailing Me! Must Read / My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! / What Will You Do If Your Ex-fiancee Start Blackmailing You Everywhere? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CALL IT BLACKMAILING. by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 25, 2009
OMOLARA, unknowningly to me that she attend the same school with my cousin.she has aborted twice for him, LARA is a big time runs girl on campus.I have prove to back it up.She knew i know everything about her life-style on campus.She is begging me to keep it away from her boyfrnd(bros deji),who is my landlord's son,the sponsor of her education.She promise me anything just for to keep my mouth shut, ANYTHING?A sex with her is all i want and i will keep my mouth shut, though i haven't told her yet.that will be my demand.Call it blackmailing.i think that serves her right.
Re: CALL IT BLACKMAILING. by AniLee(f): 11:16am On Sep 25, 2009
dude u ok? am sorry to say all these but this story really makes you sound like a perv. I mean, wth? y her? is ur life dat boring for u to run around blackmailing ppl? remember an idle mind is the devil's workshop. Keeping busy and productive cud do u some good. My pov is, leave the gal and seriously, wake up and smell the coffee. There's much more better things to do than this. Ntsk, some ppl. This is not even sth you can tell us. I mean, I dont really understand why you have the time to behave in such a manner. Grow up, get a life and get a girl.
Re: CALL IT BLACKMAILING. by Shola2009(m): 11:53am On Sep 25, 2009
This yorke!, ur posts are always very ridculous, must you always be a fool?? angry
Re: CALL IT BLACKMAILING. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2009
Ani Lee:

dude u ok? am sorry to say all these but this story really makes you sound like a perv. I mean, wth? y her? is your life dat boring for u to run around blackmailing ppl? remember an idle mind is the devil's workshop. Keeping busy and productive cud do u some good. My pov is, leave the gal and seriously, wake up and smell the coffee. There's much more better things to do than this. Ntsk, some ppl. This is not even sth you can tell us. I mean, I dont really understand why you have the time to behave in such a manner. Grow up, get a life and get a girl.

u make sense girl.

@ poster

U don't need that. if u think u are teaching her a lesson by ****ing her then u are mistaken cos it might later bounce back on u. What if the lady u intend to marry is her cousin

don't take advantage of her cos someone else will take advantage of u too.
Re: CALL IT BLACKMAILING. by chiejik(f): 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2009
i wonder o
Re: CALL IT BLACKMAILING. by rave2u: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2009
Your an IDioT! angry
Re: CALL IT BLACKMAILING. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2009
Since she is a cheerful giver, i dnt see any reason why i shouldn collect mine.besides,she is very sexy girl.think im a fool,idoit or whatever that's ur personal opinion.right?and not the whole NL.
Re: CALL IT BLACKMAILING. by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2009
Its peeps like u that get infected and later start calling foul play. . .go and receive the cheerful gift. . .when kasala burst. . .don't come on here screaming shit. . .Bomboclat!
Re: CALL IT BLACKMAILING. by galatico(m): 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2009
The poster is full of shit!!!
Re: CALL IT BLACKMAILING. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Its peeps like u that get infected and later start calling foul play. . .go and receive the cheerful gift. . .when kasala burst. . .don't come on here screaming shit. . .Bomboclat!
i mine be foolish and crazy in bleeping around bt i think of protection 1st.i dnt trust gals.
Re: CALL IT BLACKMAILING. by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2009
You've got Issues mahnn. . .
Re: CALL IT BLACKMAILING. by Secretz(f): 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2009
Heroin?
Crack?
Weed?
Paraga?
Meth?
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . which one is it? grin
Re: CALL IT BLACKMAILING. by biola44: 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2009
all join grin
Re: CALL IT BLACKMAILING. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2009
galatico:

The poster is full of shit!!!
i know your problem boy,(thinking)you wish you were in my shoes.lols.
Re: CALL IT BLACKMAILING. by hotstuff06(f): 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2009
Secretz:

Heroin?
Crack?
Weed?
Paraga?
Meth?
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . which one is it? grin
lmao, u go girl, He sure seems to be on something

@Poster, it shows u ablsolutely have nothing better to do with ur life than to try to ruin the life of others.  Point 1 finger at her and the remaining 4 are right back at u.
Re: CALL IT BLACKMAILING. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2009
people will not understand what i have passed thru in hands of girl when i was naive, i just hope 2 share one day.my heart is till hard.
Re: CALL IT BLACKMAILING. by MissyB1(m): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2009
Get Your bathroom slippers and Ghana-Must-Go ready . . . . .
After phocking Your Landlord's G/friend, the culvert would be Your haven. wink
Re: CALL IT BLACKMAILING. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2009
Is that Missy B online? shocked

SEXY PIX, ma dear cheesy
Re: CALL IT BLACKMAILING. by MissyB1(m): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2009
This can't be FL Gators. shocked shocked
Babez . . . .I've searched for You everywhere. embarassed
Ba wo ni? grin kiss

You shoulda uploaded a picshure of Your a$$ which is sexier. grin wink
Re: CALL IT BLACKMAILING. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2009
mo wa. . . .you nko?
Searching ke?Or hiding tongue
Will meet you on the "ma chat" thread.
Re: CALL IT BLACKMAILING. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2009
Missy B:

Get Your bathroom slippers and Ghana-Must-Go ready . . . . .
After phocking Your Landlord's G/friend, the culvert would be Your haven. wink
he's not going to know.how?is just once and i will wash my penis very well.
Re: CALL IT BLACKMAILING. by MissyB1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2009
^^^ Ewww!! cry

FL Gators:

mo wa. . . .you nko?
Searching ke?Or hiding tongue
Will meet you on the "ma chat" thread.
He he he . . . How do I answer? Erhhmm, mo wa too. grin
Aiight dear . . . I'm going there.

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Goes To Nigeria And Doesnt Call / My Fiancee Says I Am Not Loyal And Carin Enough / Shld I Stay Or Let Her Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.