Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

An Experience With A Lady In A Banking Hall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Experience With A Lady In A Banking Hall (473 Views)

I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened / See What They Did To A Respectable-looking Lady Who Stole Cash In A Banking Hall / How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Experience With A Lady In A Banking Hall by ponti93(m): 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
Copied from facebook.
She walked into the banking hall, her pointed shoe announcing her arrival minutes before you saw her.
She wore that kind of dress that convinces you that heaven is missing an angel.
The aroma of her perfume would easily finish a bowl of eba for its sweetness.
And the phone which she gingerly held to her ear, without minding the security guy frantically waving at her that calls are not allowed in banking halls, will cost a small fortune.
She stepped forward, picked a deposit slip and searched frantically for a pen.
About five guys offered her their pens but, shame to bad people, she took mine maybe because I was closest to her.
After a while, or a long while because time stood still, she stood up and inched closer to me.
She whispered: "Please can you spell 'thirty' for me?"
I looked down at her deposit slip in surprise.
She'd written: 'tarty tausanh'!
Olodumare!!!!!!
I hissed and snatched my biro from her hand. Fine face, no brains.
Re: An Experience With A Lady In A Banking Hall by cruzita(f): 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
grin hilarious @tarty tausanh
Re: An Experience With A Lady In A Banking Hall by KINGofTOTO: 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
cruzita:
grin hilarious @tarty tausanh
Just because u want to make FP, u sha must av sumtin 2 say. Bt sorry dis has already make fp since 2days ago

(1) (Reply)

Question: How Real Can Your Connection Be With Someone You Have Not Met? / . / When U Break Up And Can't Decide Who Is Going To Keep The Car U Bought Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.