Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda (4844 Views)

Maheeda Goes Completely Nude In Bathroom Selfies / Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures / Step Aside Maheeda - Meet This Dark Cameroonian Nudist Bushgirl 237 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by lameda07: 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
For quite some time, I have observed the disappearance of Afrocandy and Maheeda from the entertainment space giving more time for new celebs to spring up and display their God given talents.

Does it means that time is no longer reckoning with the duo despite rapid growth the entertainment/showbiz world is experiencing.

Or is it the handiwork of God for the protection of younger generations?
Re: Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
do you think it is easy to trend FOREVER?! these women, who have absoutely NOTHING to offer but their bodies, try their hardest to be relevant for as much as they could, but any smart person knows that there will always be fresher babe (good for nothing) willing to show their body online for some yeyebrity status, like that Roman something and shyngle one etc. Grandma Cossy is a dinosaur in the game, and even she is on the way out.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by lameda07: 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
do you think it is easy to trend FOREVER?! these women, who have absoutely NOTHING to offer but their bodies, try their hardest to be relevant for as much as they could, but any smart person knows that there will always be fresher babe (good for nothing) willing to show their body online for some yeyebrity status, like that shyngle one etc. Grandma Cossy is a dinosaur in the game, and even she is on the way out.

This I think should be a moral lesson for the thriving yeyebrities as nothing last forever.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by Remoter: 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
Op, guys don't get tired at whatever the see or have access to easily that way. Trust me those punas are still thriving just that they are undergoing rebranding for more relevance in #Nextlevel
Re: Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
lameda07:

This I think should be a moral lesson for the thriving yeyebrities as nothing last forever.

very true, but sadly, many would rather have some small yeyebrity status and go back to being nobody, instead of being nobody all their lives.
these women aint brain scientist, lawyers or architects, these are women who have absolutely nothing to offer but sweet body to fukc, and they want to use that to elevate themselves into a certain class of people (that they dont belong to) OR foolishly believe that Dangote may marry them... sadly, the reality is that these women will be tossed around until these ogas at the top would be tired of chopping, and one panel beater worker will now marry and settle with one them leftover ladies.

i call them the "panel beater save a hoe"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by Remoter: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

very true, but sadly, many would rather have some small yeyebrity status and go back to being nobody, instead of being nobody all their lives.
these women aint brain scientist, lawyers or architects, these are women who have absolutely nothing to offer but sweet body to fukc, and they want to use that to elevate themselves into a certain class of people (that they dont belong to) OR foolishly believe that Dangote may marry them... sadly, the reality is that these women will be tossed around until these ogas at the top would be tired of chopping, and one panel beater worker will now marry and settle with one them leftover ladies.

i call them the "panel beater save a hoe"

What thrills me most again is the fact that these negative content developers also have kids who are fast growing up and are afraid of their reactions when they grow up.

Kim Kardashian (their mother) now embracing career path while the spouse is now 'a born again'. All moves aimed at salvaging damaged future impression.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by maynation(f): 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
Of all the celebrities that have slid off the limelight it's only these fellows you noticed??
Hope you ain't a pervert OP? angry
Re: Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
Remoter:

What thrills me most again is the fact that these negative content developers also have kids who are fast growing up and are afraid of their reactions when they grow up.

Kim Kardashian (their mother) now embracing career path while the spouse is now 'a born again'. All moves aimed at salvaging damaged future impression.

thats the hardest part here...Kim K's sextape will forever be online, and no matter how hard she tries to make herself look like an angel, anyone could witness that she is far from it. sadly, they come from a very poisonous environment and it will be harder for their kids to do good when mama is going out almost nekkid... case in point: here is mama below and her 6yr old daughter wearing nose ring...

Re: Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by lameda07: 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
maynation:
Of all the celebrities that have slid off the limelight it's only these fellows you noticed??

Nat atall. Are you sure you're from this planet cos ur profile p..............
Re: Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by maynation(f): 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
lameda07:

Nat atall. Are you sure you're from this planet cos ur profile p..............
You had to check my profile before you replied.?

undecided undecided
Re: Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by lameda07: 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
maynation:

undecided undecided

Just needed to be sure of the character behind that earlier assertion.

Just saw you as Afonja...keep it up sha. wink grin.

Alhamdulillah.
Re: Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by AfroKnight: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
maynation:

How did “pervert” enter this matter now?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by chigoizie7(m): 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
maynation:

Pervert ke? How this thread take concern pervasion

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by lameda07: 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
AfroKnight:

How did “pervert” enter this matter now?

Don't mind maynation please...
Re: Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by lameda07: 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
chigoizie7:

Pervert ke? How this thread take concern pervasion

Maynation was just being too inquisitive.

We already verified her level of fortification and she's fortified.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by maynation(f): 11:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
lameda07:

Maynation was just being too inquisitive.

We already verified her level of fortification and she's fortified.
Lol. Wehdone Sir

But seriously why won't these guys understand why I asked if you're a pervert? Although it was supposed to be a joke.
Don't they know what's up with Afrocandy and Maheeda ni??
Re: Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by maynation(f): 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
lameda07:

Just needed to be sure of the character behind that earlier assertion.

Just saw you as Afonja...keep it up sha. wink grin.

Alhamdulillah.

Alhamdulillah?? grin grin grin

So all afonjas use that word??
Re: Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
maynation:

undecided undecided
He wants to knack. Be careful with him
Re: Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by maynation(f): 11:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
omokoginimi:
He wants to knack. Be careful with him
And you already assumed I'm prone to being knacked??
Re: Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
maynation:

And you already assumed I'm prone to being knacked??
May nation, you no dey knack?
Re: Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by maynation(f): 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
omokoginimi:
May nation, you no dey knack?

That didn't answer my question.

Good night to you tho.
Re: Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
maynation:

That didn't answer my question.

Good night to you tho.
Every girl is knackable. As long as they hole isn’t sealed.

So, you no dey knack?
Re: Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by dawnomike(m): 12:28am On Dec 04, 2019
omokoginimi:
Every girl is knackable. As long as they hole isn’t sealed.

So, you no dey knack?
What a question!!!
Biko don't make me laugh pls. Lol
That is a pretty weird question asked in the most weirdest of ways...
Re: Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 04, 2019
I think they are now retired by the same thing that retired Kingtblakhocgrin
Re: Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 04, 2019
i think they have now married and retired cheesy
Re: Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 04, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

thats the hardest part here...Kim K's sextape will forever be online, and no matter how hard she tries to make herself look like an angel, anyone could witness that she is far from it. sadly, they come from a very poisonous environment and it will be harder for their kids to do good when mama is going out almost nekkid... case in point: here is mama below and her 6yr old daughter wearing nose ring...
lol yankee life
Re: Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by Kobicove(m): 4:56am On Dec 04, 2019
Their 15 minutes of fame has ended grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by femi4: 5:43am On Dec 04, 2019
lameda07:
For quite some time, I have observed the disappearance of Afrocandy and Maheeda from the entertainment space giving more time for new celebs to spring up and display their God given talents.

Does it means that time is no longer reckoning with the duo despite rapid growth the entertainment/showbiz world is experiencing.

Or is it the handiwork of God for the protection of younger generations?
Age and maturity caught up with them. "When I was a child, I behaved like a child "

1 Like

Re: Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by Fizzymike1(m): 6:24am On Dec 04, 2019
See as na don't judge them finish as if na una be God. All of you keep quiet.
Re: Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by LadySwitz: 7:24am On Dec 04, 2019
OP are you sure we don't have same mind. Just yesterday morning i thought about those duo seriously...wondering where they are currently and how they fazed out from d entertainment stage.
I just hope they in sound health and mind...hope nothing is wrong with any of them sha.
Re: Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by Henrodah(m): 8:45am On Dec 04, 2019
Casted raw don take over.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda by lameda07: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2019
LadySwitz:
OP are you sure we don't have same mind. Just yesterday morning i thought about those duo seriously...wondering where they are currently and how they fazed out from d entertainment stage.
I just hope they in sound health and mind...hope nothing is wrong with any of them sha.

Let's hope they surface anytime soon. Just imagining how dominating they were those days..

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Last Did You Use Condom?? (Raw4life) / Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? / See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.