Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

"For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau (64036 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video / Abubakar Shekau Is Now Crippled - Ex-Boko Haram Intelligence Chief / 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by scarter75: 9:27am On Mar 24, 2016
What of the 100 virgins eagerly awaiting his arrival?Guy,u r in more demand over there than here oo!

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by dyn1800: 9:36am On Mar 24, 2016
but the news not coming from APC..... why not try to attack with sense

lilprinze:
APC and lies are like bread and butter

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by funnynation(m): 9:39am On Mar 24, 2016
Lie Muhammed we see you. I just finished watching the video. If I hear say na Shekau be dis. All this programmers sef. See the way the program the image wey dey shake mouth..

Nairaland official comedian

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by auwalyau: 9:44am On Mar 24, 2016
I UNDERSTAND BOTH ARABIC AND HAUSA. THIS SO CALLED SHEKAU DID NOT ANYWHERE IN THE 7:42MINS VIDEO MENTIONED SURRENDER.
HE JUST SAID IT'S TO EXTEND GREETING FROM HIM TO TERRORIST LIKE HIM. ALL OF THEM WILL BE WIPED OUT COMPLETELY SOONER THAN LATER. BUT WHOEVER IS ACTING THIS SHEKAU IS CLEARLY SHAKEN BY THE CALAMITIES BEFALLING THE TERRORIST.

3 Likes

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by oise89: 9:44am On Mar 24, 2016
God punish am well, make him first bring our girls I go gree den we go come revenge all lost soul!!!!

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by fortune1968: 9:46am On Mar 24, 2016
lilprinze:
APC and lies are like bread and butter
or like mama patience(jona wife) and english language.

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Rikidony(m): 9:46am On Mar 24, 2016
hansad:

****the same way Sanusi Lamido from CBN fooled them to believe that $50 billion; $40 billion; and finally scaled down to $20 billion; was missing from Oyel money.
but sanusi has been vindicated with the latest report from the auditor general undecided

2 Likes

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by kelvee(m): 9:50am On Mar 24, 2016
auwalyau:
I UNDERSTAND BOTH ARABIC AND HAUSA. THIS SO CALLED SHEKAU DID NOT ANYWHERE IN THE 7:42MINS VIDEO MENTIONED SURRENDER.
HE JUST SAID IT'S TO EXTEND GREETING FROM HIM TO TERRORIST LIKE HIM. ALL OF THEM WILL BE WIPED OUT COMPLETELY SOONER THAN LATER. BUT WHOEVER IS ACTING THIS SHEKAU IS CLEARLY SHAKEN BY THE CALAMITIES BEFALLING THE TERRORIST.
Sharecow ti for o!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by BetaThings: 9:52am On Mar 24, 2016
cele360:
that is why this country can not be one, Because Buhari has accepted d jihad flag recently, shakau has to surrender, thinking that buhari will islamise Nigeria, when Jonathan a Christian was on seat shakau refuse to surrender why now? because thier own person iđ on seat, so tomorrow if a Christian becomes president they will come up again crying infidels are rulling, with this, this country will divide is now very obvious because lives has been lost in this Muslims battle religion

Who are the infidels mentioned in the Bible?

Why are you unhappy that Boko Haram is being defeated?
Why did you not complain when Jonathan was empowering their mentor - Modu Sheriff?

I have always said that Nigerian Christians don't want terrorism to end
They need those terror incidents as a basis for attacking Muslims, it does not matter if Boko Haram account for less than 1% of Muslims
Christians rejoice when mosques are attacked
And yet they claim to follow a man as peace-loving as a dove who preached forgiveness

As for Islamisation,
How come Christians want the academic calendar cut short in Kaduna State because of Easter
Muslims take 2 days off to celebrate their Eids and go back to school
Yet the Christians "who fear that Nigeria is being Islamised" have designed the school calendar such that Easter and Christmas fall on school holidays

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by ozoemenaca: 9:52am On Mar 24, 2016
APC as if we don't know them and their lies.

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by delishpot: 9:53am On Mar 24, 2016
I don't know why I don't trust this video. sound like voice over.
But if this na true, I thank God and I thank Shekau and I hope he is not buying time with this surrender
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by chykmoni(m): 10:00am On Mar 24, 2016
President Buhari
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by opribo(m): 10:03am On Mar 24, 2016
Shekau must release our girls otherwise we won't accept that. It is too late to surrender after o e year into the new govt he wants to surrender in the fullness of time. Bullsh1t , produce our girls and surrender yourself for prosecution that is the only surrender we will accept anything short of that some people will still have explanations to make.
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by AfroKnight: 10:05am On Mar 24, 2016
Former NSA, The Late Gen. Azazi said Boko Haram is a product of PDP politicking. It appears funding is low now that your people have been kicked out of power. There should be no amnesty for these terrorists. They have burned that bridge long ago.
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by MrBONE2(m): 10:07am On Mar 24, 2016
feldido:
Which of the shekau?
Last time I head he has 9 lives grin
i thought he has Unlimited lives. grin

Gyarbonka

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Vidamia(m): 10:10am On Mar 24, 2016
okosodo:
That guy has the phone number of buhari. Na we dey fool ourselves
Nah you give him

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Greenback: 10:13am On Mar 24, 2016
Lying mohammed

see that abboki up^there

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Alimtoheeb(m): 10:28am On Mar 24, 2016
alatbaba1:
Old video

Modified.

Can someone translate what d clown is saying? The video has been pre-recorded before now.

Nice script play.

No more money to get supplies.

If there is one thing I love to here now it's the devalue of crude oil. Crude oil has made it so impossible for these rag tags terrorist to survive. Even their Godfather ISIL to r feeling the heat.

I don't want to hear any APC Zombies that they hav won the battle against terrorism. cos it's nt them, It the whole world that suffered it all together.

Not even a single bullet has been purchased in the fight against terrorism. They only change the leadership of the armed forces which is one thing that I really appreciate abt babu.

Nigerians are not fools.

BRO, when will u start appreciating this man for goodness sake....it show in ur comment but i think there is something in there holding u back....stop running away from the fact that this man(not APC), PMB is working. GOD BLESS NIGERIA. LONG LIVE PMB
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by bengasyll(m): 10:29am On Mar 24, 2016
ki oluwa sowa
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by marabout(m): 10:30am On Mar 24, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
he will rather die than surrender. it's a scam, shoot at sight when he shows up.

Rather die than commit suicide sef. grin

Even if Shekau surrenders to their spokesman (Was it not Buhari Boko appointed to represent them in negotiation with FG last time), it's just like saying a man kissed his wife during a marriage ceremony. grin cheesy

No biggie. That it has taken so long was just to avoid suspicion.

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by 1miccza: 10:30am On Mar 24, 2016
ayodejibabafem:
na fake information dem go dey pass across

No mind them jare
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by tbliss22(m): 10:38am On Mar 24, 2016
Fake story!! These guys don't surrender like that, I'm very sure he will soon come out to deny this statement.

Thank God NA are really breaking their backbones, they deserve to die each time they are caught because thousands of souls have been seent to their early grave

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by cosmicrayboi(m): 10:40am On Mar 24, 2016
person talk say em surrender, em still hold A.K 47.. ok i dey look una,

dat em eye, i dey see international airpot there. em fit be there next target
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by slap1(m): 10:41am On Mar 24, 2016
olarhtunji:
if na true say in surrender make slap1 d!ck get two holes

Oga you dey see me for dream?
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by najib632(m): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2016
okosodo:
That guy has the phone number of buhari. Na we dey fool ourselves
May God bestow wisdom in you

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by mandax: 10:47am On Mar 24, 2016
cele360:
that is why this country can not be one, Because Buhari has accepted d jihad flag recently, shakau has to surrender, thinking that buhari will islamise Nigeria, when Jonathan a Christian was on seat shakau refuse to surrender why now? because thier own person iđ on seat, so tomorrow if a Christian becomes president they will come up again crying infidels are rulling, with this, this country will divide is now very obvious because lives has been lost in this Muslims battle religion

The heart of the matter. U gorrit.
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Socketbet: 10:48am On Mar 24, 2016
APC keep surprising us
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by najib632(m): 10:50am On Mar 24, 2016
iykedare:
Boko haram aka APC have achieved their aim. Render the President Buhari s government useless. Now that there is a new government, they have surrenderd to their bosses. Na APC get boko haram.
I laugh at u where APC get money de pay bh in dolar, where buhari go get money de buy better guns for hin bh boys pls, abeg I take God beg u. Not using ur brain to thinl before u talk is a great sin if only u knew
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Ezubs: 10:53am On Mar 24, 2016
hmmm lie I just watched d video now and he is only showing his self to people dat tink he is dead. he did not mention d govt on it so never believe such false information

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by iykedare(m): 10:53am On Mar 24, 2016
najib632:
I laugh at u where APC get money de pay bh in dolar, where buhari go get money de buy better guns for hin bh boys pls, abeg I take God beg u. Not using ur brain to thinl before u talk is a great sin if only u knew

Shut the hell up,mumu.
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by deolu2000(m): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2016
Can a dead man surrender again? Propangandists spreading propaganda since 1867.
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 24, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN / Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) / Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.