Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

"For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau (64044 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video / Abubakar Shekau Is Now Crippled - Ex-Boko Haram Intelligence Chief / 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Liljeez(m): 9:00am On Mar 24, 2016
kenonze:
Shakawu identifies quality when he sees one.
PMB is quality.
Shakawu has to surrender
Which one b Shakawu na..

Shakawu ko........shaki ni??

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Mayflower05(m): 9:01am On Mar 24, 2016
Akika! Naija Sha.

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Orikinla(m): 9:04am On Mar 24, 2016
Until an official release from Shekau, I will just observe.

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Lobolintin(m): 9:04am On Mar 24, 2016
Whose fooling who

Army if u stop bombing them,then I will arrest u llall

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by engrchykae(m): 9:05am On Mar 24, 2016
I hope its true so that i will rush back to the north to settle
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by kilokeys(m): 9:06am On Mar 24, 2016
alienvirus:
If true, wailers will leave Nigeria and settle in the Lagoon

You are thinking with your kidney..

Cos u don't have a brain.

Must everything be politicized.?

We are all Nigerians. We want a safe and Prosperous economy irrespective of who is ruling..

It's an issue of trust.. If I don't trust that Buhari can take us to that utopia, and he finally does.. It still calls for celebration.. Or do PDP followers deserve jail terms for doubting the opposition party?

Change ur perception.. U don old na

5 Likes

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by nijanigga: 9:07am On Mar 24, 2016
I listened to the whole video at no point did Shekau said his boko haram fighters should surrender.

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by hansad: 9:08am On Mar 24, 2016
eleko1:
sad sad April 1st neva reach.That lunatic nd his goats will rather die than surrender. God bless Nig soldiers

Could it be a lie?

Boko Haram was a political instrument to return Nigeria's apex political power to northern Nigeria's Muslims.

Boko Haram has since May 29, 2015 outlived its usefulness after achieving its aim.

Since May 29, 2015, Boko Haram has been closing shop gradually.

5 Likes

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by BabaAgba001(m): 9:08am On Mar 24, 2016
grin has APC ever. Giving us a real Timm story. Has any terrorist ggroup surrendered to any power when they are sure of. A great backup from alkeda, isis. Etc. Abeg the. Plan is to sprread as a form of restretegising to another location as the present can't hold their much nEeded safty. I pray the gallant solders won't buy the bait. Lol

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Gkemz: 9:09am On Mar 24, 2016
Another lai, sorry i meant lie from the military. Boko haram are still striking and you're there consoling yourself.
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by busyfishing(m): 9:11am On Mar 24, 2016
okosodo:
That guy has the phone number of buhari. Na we dey fool ourselves
.i hope u can verify that.u don't just speak because u have a mouth nor type because u have hands. Be using the little of your brain that is left.biko
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by hansad: 9:11am On Mar 24, 2016
Rikidony:
I don't believe this, anxiously waiting for BBC AFP and REUTERS to confirm this.

if this video is true then it will be a great boost for this government

God bless our gallant men in uniform

hw many likes for BABA

****the same way Sanusi Lamido from CBN fooled them to believe that $50 billion; $40 billion; and finally scaled down to $20 billion; was missing from Oyel money.
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by olutunde12(m): 9:12am On Mar 24, 2016
alienvirus:
If true, wailers will leave Nigeria and settle in the Lagoon

You will go first because we know shekau surrendered on march 28 2015 when his principal won the election. This is just a waste of time by lai muhammed.

4 Likes

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Iwonimi(m): 9:12am On Mar 24, 2016
Dis is Original fake video......... he's not d 1 talking over dere
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:12am On Mar 24, 2016
Idonblvit
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by dav8id(m): 9:13am On Mar 24, 2016
Name WO for u people oooo..if u don't understand housa then stop spreading wrong info...

The man never surrender' instead he send a undisclosed message and greeting to his followers..

With a speculation that he died, so he want to use the video and proof to he's followers that he's alive and to make them believe he is truly the sender of that undisclosed message sent...

Need unsorted cashew nut? Whatsapp me +2347037781319
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by FarukuWadata12(m): 9:13am On Mar 24, 2016
I can't help my smirk, so do you people believe this terrorist to surrender, if so you were actually deceiving yourself, I never and will never have the hope that one day bokoharam will surrender

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by teegrams(m): 9:14am On Mar 24, 2016
lies

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by paschu: 9:15am On Mar 24, 2016
Vikkie14:
There is nothing like "rumour", the REAL shekau is dead. The second imposter has been killed. The 3rd impostor is on the run.

NOTE: Shekau is a household name to BH just like "President" is retained(as household name) for anyone climbing the leadership of this country.

I guess you wanted to say as Muhamadu "President" or Goodluck "President" or Olusegun "President" is retained for anyone going to head aso rock. I wonder where you get your own theories from. I guess you are now more informed than the global media that reported his NAME (and NOT his title or office as you claimed) to be Abubarkar Shekau. I shiver at your way of thinking though.
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by mamdanju: 9:15am On Mar 24, 2016
A brief summary.
He started by thanking Allah and congratulating his comarade for what he called choosing to live in the path of Allah and his prophet. He lamented the lost of darul islam, one of their lost colony. He mentioned that he only want others to hear him conveying greetings and that the main jist will pass down through his subordinate. He then mentioned that his time is up and concluded with further thanks and glorifications to Allah and his prophet.

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by cele360: 9:15am On Mar 24, 2016
that is why this country can not be one, Because Buhari has accepted d jihad flag recently, shakau has to surrender, thinking that buhari will islamise Nigeria, when Jonathan a Christian was on seat shakau refuse to surrender why now? because thier own person iđ on seat, so tomorrow if a Christian becomes president they will come up again crying infidels are rulling, with this, this country will divide is now very obvious because lives has been lost in this Muslims battle religion

3 Likes

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by kelvee(m): 9:15am On Mar 24, 2016
FarukuWadata12:
I can't help my smirk, so do you people believe this terrorist to surrender, if so you were actually deceiving yourself, I never and will never have the hope that one day bokoharam will surrender
HOPE Na u sabi
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by BetaThings: 9:16am On Mar 24, 2016
okosodo:
That guy has the phone number of buhari. Na we dey fool ourselves
Given to him by their mentor - PDP Chair - Modu Sheriff
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by hope4nigeria(m): 9:18am On Mar 24, 2016
ayodejibabafem:
na fake information dem go dey pass across
lol, you can never outsmart nairalanders, everything must proven right, no cagaroo display can convince NL just like "THAT"

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by hansad: 9:19am On Mar 24, 2016
kenonze:
Shakawu identifies quality when he sees one.
PMB is quality.
Shakawu has to surrender

Lol, In the first place, how did Boko Haram emerge nin Naija? Why didn't Shekau emerge with Boko Haram in Ghana or Senegal, but in Nigeria?

Boko Haram is fighting for a country that is governed with sharia criminal laws. 12 northern states embraced sharia criminal laws and Boko Haram quickly emerged. Did Buhari not say fighting Boko Haram was like fighting the north of Nigeria? Did Buhari not say that he would not rest until sharia criminal laws are used all over Nigeria?

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Coldfeets: 9:19am On Mar 24, 2016
Sai Baaabaa!!!
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by beatmaker: 9:20am On Mar 24, 2016
I still don't believe this shit story,boko Haram that we all know will rather die than surrender.

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Jabioro: 9:20am On Mar 24, 2016
This am acrobatics mind of year.I wouldn't argue much,I will remain doubted until it prove beyond reasonable myopic fellows.Here is is my personal conditions for him the monster. He should release all the Chibok girls ,aftermath let come and tell the whole world whose the Chief financial..
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by 9jatatafo(m): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2016
Unveiling another lie from the stable of APC
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Stuntkid172(m): 9:23am On Mar 24, 2016
Another publicity stunt. (shekau surrender ke!) if this one retire another one will show up. What i kw is that BH must quit before a twinkle of an eye
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by adexdon(m): 9:23am On Mar 24, 2016
Hw can diz b tru
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Gaskia: 9:25am On Mar 24, 2016
hansad:

Could it be a lie?

Boko Haram was a political instrument to return Nigeria's apex political power to northern Nigeria's Muslims.

Boko Haram has since May 29, 2015 outlived its usefulness after achieving its aim.

Since May 29, 2015, Boko Haram has been closing shop gradually.

Very sensible observation, I always believe Boko Haram is playing a script for some people. If they had stopped immediately after swearing in, it would have been suspicious. The have chosen a time when the rating of the government is very low. Skillful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos / Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) / Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.