Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

"For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau (64037 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video / Abubakar Shekau Is Now Crippled - Ex-Boko Haram Intelligence Chief / 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by laviecontinue: 8:40am On Mar 24, 2016
Was dreaming this could b true till I wake up from m slumber. Not until lucifer/shaitan who harden there heart surrender they ll rather quench.

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Rotimisegun: 8:40am On Mar 24, 2016
Mo Gbo o..!
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Tonydeeb(m): 8:40am On Mar 24, 2016
Oh oh, in your dreams?.
From the stables of Nollywood!.
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by megareal: 8:41am On Mar 24, 2016
Dat video na lie.
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 24, 2016
Cool story
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by olarhtunji(m): 8:42am On Mar 24, 2016
if na true say in surrender make slap1 d!ck get two holes
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by kozmokaz(m): 8:43am On Mar 24, 2016
and finally shekeu can speak pure Hausa with out kanuri accent?
mk una continue to dey decisive una self

3 Likes

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by kelvee(m): 8:43am On Mar 24, 2016
Death is knocking on d doors of 'terrolists'!!! grin
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 8:45am On Mar 24, 2016
The Shekau I know is plotting his next bomb blast....

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Ijaya123: 8:46am On Mar 24, 2016
okosodo:
That guy has the phone number of buhari. Na we dey fool ourselves

I like the part you admitted fooling yourself. You wont be long in your state of foolishness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by bittertruthz: 8:46am On Mar 24, 2016
kelvee:

https://www.naij.com/775664-breaking-boko-haram-leader-abubakar-shekau-finally-surrenders-video.html?source=breaking%3Futm_source%3Dfacebook&utm_medium=social&utm_group=free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zeaa_csRxlM

This video must have consequence. If you living in Abuja to the north be very careful............................ Shekau never disappoint. He always surface whenever they announce his death or surrender.

2 Likes

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 24, 2016
Naij.com is not a credible source to get news
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by tinktanker: 8:48am On Mar 24, 2016
The propaganda is getting completed, soon they will willingly return d chibok girls. N the violence will b shifted towards the south. Apc I hail thee. Good in evil l, deceit n propaganda
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by sephryneyo(m): 8:48am On Mar 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by obailala(m): 8:48am On Mar 24, 2016
How many lives does this beast have?... Why is the video so unclear?
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Surfboard(m): 8:48am On Mar 24, 2016
In an attempt at being sensational, these guys forgot to verify the news...typical of a Nigerian news outlet.
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by tinktanker: 8:49am On Mar 24, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
The Shekau I know is plotting his next bomb blast....
shekau is dead. Dat video was doctored
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by kareemkamil(m): 8:49am On Mar 24, 2016
When will Liar Muhammed, stop exergyrating Gboko Haram issues.
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by kelvee(m): 8:50am On Mar 24, 2016
tinktanker:
The propaganda is getting completed, soon they will willingly return d chibok girls. N the violence will b shifted towards the south. Apc I hail thee. Good in evil l, deceit n propaganda

heard d gals hv returned la, abi hw many dem kidnap anoda set
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Hillarie(m): 8:50am On Mar 24, 2016
When i saw the headlines, the first thing i did was to check who posted it. . I was a bit disappointed tho'... Cos i was expecting Lai Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by danites3: 8:51am On Mar 24, 2016
shachris02:
this is very suspicious. A Jihadist doesn't surrender till the territory is conquered. Unless Boko haram is a sham that was set up to garner political positions. If this is true, then the west needs to investigate this present government.
Are you a Jihadist?
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Bizzyliss(m): 8:51am On Mar 24, 2016
Ok
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by StarOnEarth(m): 8:51am On Mar 24, 2016
seunlayi:
Fake story
People would question all the good things they hear but believe all the bad things without a second tought
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by engrsyer(m): 8:52am On Mar 24, 2016
Fake video. watching the video clearly will let you know that his mouth is faster than his voice in passing the information.

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Ehiscotch(m): 8:52am On Mar 24, 2016
Wailers are laughable. How did this come from the camp of the APC? So I upload a bogus video which favors the APC & it is now propaganda from the government? When the past goverment declared Shekau dead on numerous occasions, it wasn-t propaganda? The government haven't even released a statement on this & you are attributing it to them.

2 Likes

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by shachris02: 8:53am On Mar 24, 2016
danites3:
Are you a Jihadist?

google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by adeyeye5353(m): 8:54am On Mar 24, 2016
Let presume the story is real, what would be judgement for the heartless man
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by ossyprince: 8:54am On Mar 24, 2016
PhotoShop work
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by kelvee(m): 8:56am On Mar 24, 2016
ossyprince:
PhotoShop work
Picturemall work..grin grin
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by tatucci: 8:58am On Mar 24, 2016
HisMajesty1:
Only Naij.com is reporting this. No credible media is confirming it.

so Naij,com is not credible, ehkwa... thats wat ya saying...

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by vaca1: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2016
Hmm lies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) / Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters / Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.