Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

What Happened To Me This Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened To Me This Morning (2273 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / What Happened To Her After A Careless Night-Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Me This Morning by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 24, 2016
Was actually coming from Rumuola to Choba this morning. In cab, I met a lady.

We started normal conversation. Then she brought out a movie. I asked to copy it in my system.

While copying the movie, she said I should stop at her place so we can enter school together.

While in her apartment, she started asking me about my relational life.

Before I could say hey, she reached for my trouser and pleaded to see my dick.

I stopped her. She drew closer and attempted to kiss me.

Well, she pulled off her clothe, and we started kissing. She did a little bj. She stood up and reach for a condom.

At this point, my urge died.

I was like, why will a lady have a condom in her apartment.

Well, I stopped her advances from there and finally left her house.
Re: What Happened To Me This Morning by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 24, 2016
Good to know you are awake from your dream now........... but your only grouse with her in your dream is that she has a condom in her house?! No be small thing o!!

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me This Morning by Vinshu(f): 10:05am On Mar 24, 2016
Ok so you can have a condom in your house, a woman cannot have a condom in her house because she is not a human being too right? She is a lesser being right? What bullsh!t .

A lady can have as many condoms in her house. Infact as many dildos and vibrators. If you are not interested in having sex with her. Move on.

There's another guy waiting in line.

6 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me This Morning by essohjay1(m): 10:06am On Mar 24, 2016
And what's the title of this movie

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me This Morning by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 24, 2016
??
Re: What Happened To Me This Morning by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 24, 2016
a round of applause for this man grin
Re: What Happened To Me This Morning by ify2nyce(f): 10:10am On Mar 24, 2016
ok :-/

Re: What Happened To Me This Morning by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 24, 2016
essohjay1:
And what's the title of this movie

It sounds like a movie to me, but guy, no be movie

It happened am hour and 30 minutes ago.

Everything was just fast. But the moment she reached for that stuff, reality dawned on me.
Re: What Happened To Me This Morning by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 24, 2016
Vinshu:
Ok so you can have a condom in your house, a woman cannot have a condom in her house because she is not a human being too right? She is a lesser being right? What bullsh!t .

A lady can have as many condoms in her house. Infact as many dildos and vibrators. If you are not interested in having sex with her. Move on.

Really.

But truth is everything just played out fast in my mind the moment she reached for it.

I couldn't come in terms with it. So I just backed off.

Maybe next time, I won't back off grin
Re: What Happened To Me This Morning by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:15am On Mar 24, 2016
How many packs of condom or dildos do you have in your house right now?
And the condoms would used by how many men?

Vinshu:

Re: What Happened To Me This Morning by essohjay1(m): 10:30am On Mar 24, 2016
Serenity008:

It sounds like a movie to me, but guy, no be movie

It happened am hour and 30 minutes ago.

Everything was just fast. But the moment she reached for that stuff, reality dawned on me.

if this actually isn't a movie, you should testify to the goodness of God or whatever you serve and believe in as you were just saved from a destiny sucking karishika.....who copies movies from strangers in a commercial cab
Re: What Happened To Me This Morning by jmichlins(m): 10:32am On Mar 24, 2016
You just begin pray say she no carry anything cause you have exchanged body fluid via bj. Her spit alone on your blokos can give you whatever your scared of. Babe get cd your scared like a lamb or maybe you want it raw so you can infect her with hiv. She loves herself for her to have that at home and i like her for that
Re: What Happened To Me This Morning by firstking01(m): 10:39am On Mar 24, 2016
Dunno whats happening to your uniports students these days...they are juse increasingly going haywire
Re: What Happened To Me This Morning by biz2get(m): 10:58am On Mar 24, 2016
Does she have a phone??

I think she needs an apology, give me her number smiley
Re: What Happened To Me This Morning by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 24, 2016
undecided undecided undecidedSounds like a super story script to me
Re: What Happened To Me This Morning by fergus0n: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2016
If ah hear say dis toic no relocate to fp make lala be my fada
Re: What Happened To Me This Morning by Vinshu(f): 11:35am On Mar 24, 2016
Bobbyjay001:
How many packs of condom or dildos do you have in your house right now?
And the condoms would used by how many men?

That's none of your business. My sex life is no business of yours. I have no condoms but I definitely have dildos. Now kill yourself
Re: What Happened To Me This Morning by Vinshu(f): 11:46am On Mar 24, 2016
Serenity008:

Really.

But truth is everything just played out fast in my mind the moment she reached for it.

I couldn't come in terms with it. So I just backed off.

Maybe next time, I won't back off grin

That's your business
Re: What Happened To Me This Morning by Onila2: 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2016

Re: What Happened To Me This Morning by Bobbyjay001(m): 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
Having dildos means you have no man in your life to give you the real thing.
Don't even know what pleasure you derive from your rubber-made dick(s).
Instead of you to go search for the real thing,you are here talking "dildos". Find a life girl.

What will be your reaction if you find your daugther in possession of a Love Machine and not even "dildos" as you said?
Vinshu:

That's none of your business. My sex life is no business of yours. I have no condoms but I definitely have dildos. Now kill yourself
Re: What Happened To Me This Morning by Smellymouth: 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
OP, smh

Re: What Happened To Me This Morning by Vinshu(f): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
Bobbyjay001:
Having dildos means you have no man in your life to give you the real thing.
Don't even know what pleasure you derive from your rubber-made dick(s).
Instead of you to go search for the real thing,you are here talking "dildos". Find a life girl.

What will be your reaction if you find your daugther in possession of a Love Machine and not even "dildos" as you said?

I still repeat what I said. I have dildos. I never said i have no man in my life. Besides even if I don't? It doesn't kill. I'm alive and kicking. So mind your own business. Live your own life.
Re: What Happened To Me This Morning by 2ruink(m): 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
Vinshu:

Wow...!
Re: What Happened To Me This Morning by Sunkyphil(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
just like dat shocked
Re: What Happened To Me This Morning by polariss(m): 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
embarassedPerhaps,you just narrated the movie
Re: What Happened To Me This Morning by calliking(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
Vinshu:

I still repeat what I said. I have dildos. I never said i have no man in my life. Besides even if I don't? It doesn't kill. I'm alive and kicking. So mind your own business. Live your own life.

Wow!!, you really sound frustrated. Take is easy granny. There's still hope for you.

Cheers
Re: What Happened To Me This Morning by Vinshu(f): 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
calliking:

Wow!!, you really sound frustrated. Take is easy granny. There's still hope for you.

Cheers

Cheers to you too
Re: What Happened To Me This Morning by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
This dude is just waking up sha
Re: What Happened To Me This Morning by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
Quite surprising that people find it hard to believe this story.

Even my friends find it hard to belive it.

Have heard stuff like this where a lady will attempt to force a man to have sex with her .

But, I experienced it today. I was also surprised seeing her pulling off her clothe and making those silly moves.

A random girl for that matter
Re: What Happened To Me This Morning by Fejos(m): 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
Serenity008:

Have heard stuff like this where a lady will attempt to force a man to have sex with her .

But, I experienced it today. I was also surprised seeing her pulling off her clothe and making those silly moves.

Guy u dull ooooo..
Re: What Happened To Me This Morning by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
Serenity008:

was she cute?
can u take me to her place?
Re: What Happened To Me This Morning by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
I will mind my business but I need to correct some wrongs which I perceive have eaten deep into your fabrics and may also lead you to hell. Get a life and live a life.

Vinshu:

(1) (Reply)

Don't I Look Sexy?? / How Can I Mention Someone In A Post. / Drinking This Will Make You A Se X Machine That No Woman Can Resist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.