Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Does She Deserve This Kind of Beating?(Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Deserve This Kind of Beating?(Pictures) (799 Views)

Does She Deserve This For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband? (graphic Photos) / Does She Deserve A Second Chance? / Did She Deserve This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Deserve This Kind of Beating?(Pictures) by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2016
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen...

I was chatting today on palm chat when I came across that post from a lady and I had to ask her for the picture because I have always wanted to talk about something like this but I think enough is enough..Its Time!!!!

Men,What do we enjoy in beating our women?doesn't it irk us??She's your woman,the one you have always craved for,the one you desire,the one you have always wanted to cuddle?Why did yyou change towards her all of a ssudden??I thought you were in love??I thought she gave you kids?I thought she was bae??

In the beginning of this letter,I called us gentlemen abi..Yeah but why don't we portray that image instead of being called WomanBeater

Its very very normal for our women to behave foolish and childish..For a woman Is formed out of a man,not a man out of a woman,they were created for men not men for women...That's why you are the HEAD of the house.

Allow your woman to support you,if you feel she isn't supportive, talk to her about it.Women are soft they don't have the heart to refuse whatever their man says...If you see your woman objecting your say,ask her what you have done wrong.

If you ever found yourself in this situation..where you talk to your wife she doesn't even want to listen..cuddle her,talk to her,tell her how much you adore and love her,ask her what the problem is...She might not even be happy in her own matrimonial home,who knows??and thATS where THIRD PARTY comes in, where her friends tell jer what to do and all that..talk to her and settle it,she's yours not mine!

Do not lay hands on a woman even when she's wrong,She's a woman,sha gave you her body, she left her parent house just to be with you,she gave you kids from her own body,treat her like a queen she deserves to be.

#NeverBeataWoman #SayNoToViolence #She'sBae
#WomanOrNoMan
Source:Google,Palmchat,And Myself cheesy

cc lalasticlala tosyne2much ishilove please move to FP so everyone that has this issue can learn and change.

1 Like

Re: Does She Deserve This Kind of Beating?(Pictures) by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 11:23am On Mar 24, 2016
Later comments

Re: Does She Deserve This Kind of Beating?(Pictures) by faith551(m): 11:30am On Mar 24, 2016
People need to understand that earning respect and control has no relationship with violence of any sort, i have the most stubborn junior brother any one could have, but he dares not disrespects me or disobey me, sometimes my mum wonder's how i got a hold over him,simple i rarely shout on him talk less of laying my hands on him.
I have also noticed every girl i've had a relationship with has this respect and fear for me, tried asking one why and her reply made me decide never to lay my hands on a woman.
Nice write up bro,you earned a like

#you need to respect yourself before you earns someone else's respect,
Re: Does She Deserve This Kind of Beating?(Pictures) by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 24, 2016
U are right.....if only our ladies knw their self worth ,they won't allow any man to treat them like a trash....like a nobody...

Never let a man get comfortable disrespecting you....
Re: Does She Deserve This Kind of Beating?(Pictures) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
Shush ediot op who tell you say i d beat women, na men i d beat, men who are stupid and wish they are women
Re: Does She Deserve This Kind of Beating?(Pictures) by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
faith551:
People need to understand that earning respect and control has no relationship with violence of any sort, i have the most stubborn junior brother any one could have, but he dares not disrespects me or disobey me, sometimes my mum wonder's how i got a hold over him,simple i rarely shout on him talk less of laying my hands on him.
I have also noticed every girl i've had a relationship with has this respect and fear for me, tried asking one why and her reply made me decide never to lay my hands on a woman.
Nice write up bro,you earned a like

#you need to respect yourself before you earns someone else's respect,
thanks
Re: Does She Deserve This Kind of Beating?(Pictures) by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
Snowangel4:
U are right.....if only our ladies knw their self worth ,they won't allow any man to treat them like a trash....like a nobody...

Never let a man get comfortable disrespecting you....
true

(1) (Reply)

Before Any Girl Breaks Your Heart... / Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire | PHOTO / Why Do Men Always Act This Way? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.