Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun (21340 Views)

Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency / Interim Report On Recovered Loot Released (pics) / I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by easyfem(m): 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
I believe in u pmb
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by ratiken(m): 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
Noise Noise Noise

Buhari should address the country about:
Amaechi's killing in rivers Rerun
Agatu Killing
El Zazaky state of life
Collapsed economy
Non-existent forex
Loss of Jobs
National black-out
Petrol scarcity across the nation

Who cares about the fake fight against corruption and loot when people like Amaechi, Tinubu, Atiku, Obasanjo, Saraki and even BUHARI are walking around like nothing is as stake

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by ThundrCork(m): 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
Our reserve is about to spike up. A stronger naira underway
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by dimsonu(m): 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
danites3:
I like that. I am confident that Buhari will fail Nigerians by God's grace.
I think you forgot to put 'NOT'...or not?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by danites3: 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
OreMI22:
Hehehehehe....lol......

Then after 'addressing the Nation' who keeps the loot?
Why not try reading the post before commenting?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by Deen77: 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
tuniski:

Na wa for you oooo! The budget of 6trn is only about 30bn$ official rate and 20bn$ open market rate. So they have recovered 10times the budget 60trillion still poverty is walking naked in nigeria. Buhari must be the most heartless president then!
Chanji is a fraud!

Do you know Algeria foreign reserve is $155 billion when we have only $30 billion. Under OBJ we have $43 billion reserved with excess crude oil joint account with state $21 billion and payment of debt $12 billion total of over $70 when crude oil is around $38 compared to GEJ $100/$140.
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by MUNDI007(m): 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
I believe the change will come . But baba pls e be like say u dey very slow embarassed
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by danites3: 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
dimsonu:
I think you forgot to put 'NOT'...or not?
Ya. Tnx
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by nike4love: 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
I know with this huge amount
There will still be no light,no drinking water,good infrastructure will still be desired,the next coming government will still campaign with providing jobs for millions unemployed youths...
We no that for certain,all these are noise making
But almighty make buhari prove us wrong.
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by Royals1st: 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pls sir no need to address us sir bcs in between u addressing us u will end up promise that u will do something with money u recover from the loot and at the end u won't keep ur promise u and ur so call party APC has make many promises and today all end up as lies so please just use the money to fixed standby lite make nape or PHCN and make it know to all Nigerian that the money was used for this simply and we never forget u and u will gain all the respect u have loose that make ppl call u all sort of name GOD bless u and GOD bless nigeria
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by DExplorer1: 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
Accountability and Discipline is assured in the government of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by wazobiaN9(m): 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
TippyTop:

What is obvious to me is this same ediot said Abacha never stole. He lost authority to speak on recovered loots after that assertion.

Guess Buhari has changed his mind.

... "It is only a fool who doesn't change his mind"

Are you... ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by Emmywins4life(m): 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
We are hoping to see a positive change that's all
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by rottennaija(m): 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
TippyTop:
Presidiot Buhari should stop deceiving us,
he should address the nation on present state of our economy and petrol shortages.
On second thought let's hope the reason for his address is to inform us he is resigning.

When he does that will you be satisfied? Wouldn't you want him to address you on boko haram?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
tuniski:

Na wa for you oooo! The budget of 6trn is only about 30bn$ official rate and 20bn$ open market rate. So they have recovered 10times the budget 60trillion still poverty is walking naked in nigeria. Buhari must be the most heartless president then!
Chanji is a fraud!

The person you quoted said he/she "HEARD" that....
But you quickly took it as fact, who do you think is the real fraud?
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by seggzzy(m): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
I must say I am disappointed by some of you guys who have allowed themselves to be used by some of these wicked politicians in APC or PDP. I expect our criticisms to be constructive one and not destructive since we have no other country to go. If there's any effort worth praising by either the past president or present president towards rebuilding Nigeria it should be supported. Also where they need to be told the raw truth let's not be partial or senttimental about it. All we want is a better Nigeria and only one person cannot do it alone. We all need to make it happen!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by mekonglobal(m): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
Oga presidoo pls do it fast maybe finally our 5k promise will now be fulfilled grin
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by mandax: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
Did we vote Buhari to recover money? No. Buhari administration is not Police.

We voted Buhari to use what he finds on ground to improve the welfare of Nigerians.

Buhari we are expecting you to tell us about RESTRUCTURING NIGERIA'S POLITY. The bad political system is what breeds corruption.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by thundafire: 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
lies have started again
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by rusher14: 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
gbens2000:
Wat nonsense,that not wat we want hear dis government keeps amazing with their daftness.damn!

Ok what news would satisfy your conscience?
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by Geogeo1: 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
Mr president must mentioned names and how collected from them one by one.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by dokunbam(m): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
First time a president will address us about looted funds and how it will be expended.

Kudos to the president

If it were the PDP era, the rest is story

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
Abeg !!! Bubu no mention my name........I don already returned my part of the looted National Yam ! I even carry Plantain join am to ask for State Pardon wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by Krismart(m): 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
If after all these recoveries Nigeria still remain the same them the recovery is not worth d efforts and time
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by Krismart(m): 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
dokunbam:
First time a president will address us about looted funds and how it will be expended.

Kudos to the president

If it were the PDP era, the rest is story
Keep fooling yourself
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by Krismart(m): 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
mandax:
Did we vote Buhari to recover money? No. Buhari administration is not Police.

We voted Buhari to use what he finds on ground to improve the welfare of Nigerians.

Buhari we are expecting you to tell us about RESTRUCTURING NIGERIA'S POLITY. The bad political system is what breeds corruption.
It will be sad if this money will be recovered from some person's pockets and it will end up in other peoples pockets
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by dokunbam(m): 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
Krismart:
Keep fooling yourself

Time will tell

These govt is far better that PDP's

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by IYANGBALI: 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
I will be highly disappointed if I do not see the following names on the list

Funjosh

Eleko1

VickyRotex

Rokiatu

Msglobalwonder

Aminat508

Osusumustflow

Chukwudi44

Freeglobe

Seun and lalasticlala
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by opribo(m): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
There's nothing worth reporting in this news.
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by toyinjimoh(m): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
All these Biafra should stop ranting if they don't have anything reasonable to stay abt dis administration.. full of sentiment dts why they can never rule dis country.... #istandwithbuhari
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by rexzqcom(m): 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
When is soon ?
Why even report this with no date and time designations. Soon is indefinite. Should be more precise. Or don't announce till When is known.
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by King44(m): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
TippyTop:

What is obvious to me is this same ediot said Abacha never stole. He lost authority to speak on recovered loots after that assertion.
Abacha never stole he kept the loot for up and coming generation hehehehe dat is Nigerians for u, I still stand with Buh ara

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former ICAN & Nigerian Red Cross President, Emmanuel Ijewere Is Dead / Gov. Fashola Made A Laughing Stock Of Lagos In Canada / EFCC Chair, Magu, Gets Global Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.