Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun (21343 Views)

Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency / Interim Report On Recovered Loot Released (pics) / I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by clickwtB(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
THATS BEAUTIFUL AND IM PROUD OF PMB,I HOPE THE RECOVERED LOOT WILL BE USED SPECIFICALLY FOR CAPITAL PROJECTS.THAT WILL MAKE EVERYBODY ACCEPTS THE EFFICACY OF EFCC AND THE ANTI CORRUPTION DRIVE.GOD BLESS PMB,GOD BLESS NIGERIAN MASSES.
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by VickyRotex(f): 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
IYANGBALI:
I will be highly disappointed if I do not see the following names on the list

Fu.njosh

El.eko1

Vick.yRotex

R.okiatu

M.sglobalwonder

A.minat508

Osu.sumustflow

Chukw.udi44

Fre.eglobe

Se.un and lalastic.lala

You berra start your dissapointment now. angry
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by bremmery: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
TippyTop:
Presidiot Buhari should stop deceiving us,
he should address the nation on present state of our economy and petrol shortages.
On second thought let's hope the reason for his address is to inform us he is resigning.
After reading your submission, that last statement showed your degree of concern for this govt.
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
TippyTop:
he should address the nation on present state of our economy and petrol shortages.
On second thought let's hope the reason for his address is to inform us he is resigning.
keep dreaming or you better wake up. It's daybreak
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by Abagworo(m): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
tuniski:

It has been incorporated already. But I am just curious to hear latest by 31st whether buhari has recovered trillions.
Bunch of clowns!

Don't tell me that. I don't believe it will be business as usual.
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by klax(m): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pls buhari keep your address pls na wetin nah!!! We are not interested pls keep it to your party.

Give Nigeria Electricity
Give Nigeria stable Economy
Give Nigeria Fuel
Give Nigeria Good Road
Give Nigeria better Education
Give Nigeria Security
.........................................Or SSSHHAARRRAAAPPP and FECK OFF!!!
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by JoeCutie(m): 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
Don't even dare, cos we don't have the luxury to sit and start listening to your wacky voice and speech. Mr. Shitty President! undecided
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
i just hope that inspiring sermon will emanate from mount daura this time
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by MORNDEW(m): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
TippyTop:
see Nigerian youth
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by nworanco(m): 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
wirinet:

Are you oblivious of the fact that the money looted by the previous administration is directly responsible for our present state of the economy and petrol shortages?
But those dat did are presently in apc. Are u going to exclude Bola Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, and many ex govnrs and ministers that impoverished majority of Nigerians. Do u want more names? What of Obj?
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by marv1: 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
TippyTop:
All kids on Nland will always wants to cast one insult or the other on Pmb at any point. Turning sensitive issues to teens jokes and abuse. What is the state of economy that u want to know that u dont know b4. Budget just got passed. Anyway u cant give what u dont have.
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by 6fit(f): 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
feldido:

Like Pipe Villion, pipe hondred and Pipty thousand.... grin grin

Or abi, My pelo Nigerians angry

u are not far from d truth....some 9jirians hardly hear clearly what Buhari says when talking
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by nortcentrallord(m): 12:19am On Mar 25, 2016
SleekMallam:
Heard its over $200 billion recovered. Buhari should be honest for this is change era.

Lol, Nigerians and dreams. Who returned what? The once abacha looted many years ago are coming in piece meals and we talk about the much recent once. I wonder how long they will take to come back. Besides I thought buhari stated categorically that abacha wasn't a "thief and looter"
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by nortcentrallord(m): 12:23am On Mar 25, 2016
tuniski:

Na wa for you oooo! The budget of 6trn is only about 30bn$ official rate and 20bn$ open market rate. So they have recovered 10times the budget 60trillion still poverty is walking naked in nigeria. Buhari must be the most heartless president then!
Chanji is a fraud!

Lol, you don't quote everybody on NL because some comment like they lack knowledge of the subject matter or maybe it is the wave of propaganda of mentioning huge sums of money and tying it to political opponents name just to discredit them that's still running in their veins. God help us.
Re: Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun by SleekMallam: 2:26am On Mar 25, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Lol, Nigerians and dreams. Who returned what? The once abacha looted many years ago are coming in piece meals and we talk about the much recent once. I wonder how long they will take to come back. Besides I thought buhari stated categorically that abacha wasn't a "thief and looter"
With all the figures this administration has been churning out, Buhari must have gotten enough to last him till 2019. He should be honest about it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello / Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) / Interstate Lockdown: Ugwuanyi Monitors Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.