Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures (49306 Views)

See How Computer Lesson Is Taught In Ghanaian School (pictures) / Situations You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Venus007(f): 12:02am On Mar 26, 2016
Thane:
. Then after MBBS,the struggle begins truly. Me,am an Anatomy student,will be continuing with Medicine if the new story of having a BSC in a BMS course to read Medicine is anything to go by.
Lol. I dey tell u.....Nice. Success dear.
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by lukfame(m): 12:52am On Mar 26, 2016
Create a medical thread.. All these engineering students and other courses will just come and be derailing it.
Will you not just leave us alone and focus on your work.
I can't remember seeing a thread for engineering students been derailed by med students..
#jobless people

3 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by francdec4(m): 1:31am On Mar 26, 2016
Oh dear....those pre-clinical experiences nobi hereoo. Entering medicine as best 3rd student that year n with all confidence approaching bch first quiz lol....write exam...result released everyone in d class failed literally. I got 33/100 n yet I was among the top. Had to go back to drawing table...but the truth till today I avoid bch wella if i can even in the usmle step 1 n d primaries lol. Drop my own mic another person carry.

Gud post to return those memories.

4 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by toshmann(m): 2:40am On Mar 26, 2016
EVILFOREST:
I still have a fine Handwriting, though i solely interpret it.

No one else does

If i don't read what I write within 30 minutes, i wont be able to recognize it again. grin

Thank God for electronic records these days.

1 Like

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by toshmann(m): 2:49am On Mar 26, 2016
OurSchoolNews:
Reading in the university be like

Lol, MBA de check stock market grin
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Octavius9653(m): 4:11am On Mar 26, 2016
...always searching for the best planet to study Medicine

2 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Kayceewyte(m): 7:43am On Mar 26, 2016
Sylverbox:
Very true. My handwriting is quite nice though.
Yes, you're right b'cause only you can see your handwriting tongue[quote author=Sylverbox post=44101144]Very true.

1 Like

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Kayceewyte(m): 7:45am On Mar 26, 2016
francdec4:
Oh dear....those pre-clinical experiences nobi hereoo. Entering medicine as best 3rd student that year n with all confidence approaching bch first quiz lol....write exam...result released everyone in d class failed literally. I got 33/100 n yet I was among the top. Had to go back to drawing table...but the truth till today I avoid bch wella if i can even in the usmle step 1 n d primaries lol. Drop my own mic another person carry.

What are you talking about? angry
francdec4:

What are you talking about?
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Kayceewyte(m): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2016
Ayoolaboboo:
You truly right, with expensive materials and instrument... And after that some lecturer will still return the assignments, written boldly on it, RERUN THE ASSIGNMENTS......
grin
Ayoolaboboo:
You truly right, with expensive materials and instrument... And after that some lecturer will still return the assignments, written boldly on it, RERUN THE ASSIGNMENTS......
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Sylverbox(m): 8:02am On Mar 26, 2016
Kayceewyte:

Yes, you're right b'cause only you can see your handwriting tongue
I better pass some my peers wey no fit read their own sef.
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Roks(m): 10:05am On Mar 26, 2016
OurSchoolNews:
Reading in the university be like

That's the reverse its the engineering student that's reading
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by worlexy(m): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2016
Lastanza:

Yea I get, but what of wen they are prescribing drugs in d comfort of their offices. Even wen dey less busy and relaxed their writing is still dsame.
Cos we're used to writing fast. Besides, the reason why non medics can't read what doctors write is because they don't know have an idea of what the doctor has written, Nurses and Pharmacist don't have problems reading what doctors write.
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by worlexy(m): 10:26am On Mar 26, 2016
Zellie:
that's just your own theory.... there are many reasons why someone could have a bad handwriting
But the major reasons why most doctors have bad handwriting is what I just told you. Most Medical students don't have time for window dressing their handwriting, once he and the lecturer understand what is written down, EOD
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by SenatorJames(m): 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
The only aspect i do have issue with them is their bad handwriting for novice like us to comprehend
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Yonce(f): 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
Roks:

That's the reverse its the engineering student that's reading

You should see the number and the size of our texbooks.
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Yonce(f): 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2016

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Yonce(f): 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Donpre(m): 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
more plz..... erm enjoying every one of this pictures

1 Like

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by ElPhoche(m): 2:00am On Mar 27, 2016
francdec4:

(Carry mike again) I didn't really like bch. My lobe was anatomy then, followed by physiology...
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by yeyedeysmell(f): 9:16am On Mar 28, 2016
OurSchoolNews:
In summary, Salutes to all the Docs

Hats off to Midnyt.... His handwriting is muah+hez so intelligent.
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by yeyedeysmell(f): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2016
Yonce:

Lol... This made me remember the day a doctor prescribed some drugs for me... #i asked him "sir, what did u write here? He was like dont worry dear.. Dey'll understand @ the pharmacy" lol
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by etim4school: 6:24am On Apr 14, 2016
Venus007:
Lol. My broda, we face d hate on a daily basis, its nothing new. Undeserved bile and hate comes with being a Medic. They think its over hyped and we dnt do shiii. They often compare calculations and Med. Funny thing is most are VERY ignorant of the scope. Math has principles u follow, once u get them, u can solve almost anything requiring d principle. In Med, u read gigantic books for like 12-18 months, it'll feel like fiction cos AS YOU ARE READING IT, YOU ARE FORGETTING IT! Not because u are dull, nah, but because u av so much to learn u cant relate with. EVERY LINE MATTERS. You could read 4 different large books frm different authors and countries fr d same course jst to be sure u get d tiny detail one lacks. You look at ppl in other depts with envy when they write their exams. They can always drop d cramming after a semester. You av to keep it in ur head fr 18months! And u dnt do jst theory or obj oh. You do tests, viva, multiple choice qs. Name it. Anatomy isnt jst Anatomy. Theres Embrology, Gross Anatomy and Histology. I think ppl are really misinformed abt d Medical curricula, thats why they think its over-hyped. Lets try to get informed bfr slamming things dwn. Every course is hard in its own way, yes, but theres a reason why Med has been reverred right frm time all over the world.

And you too failed to understand that calculations in the Engineering profession is very much versatile that you need to interpolate, extrapolate and make deduction and proving in so many Engineering problems, plus several text books you need study to come up with design, plant maintenance etc that you see in our Everyday Life... Let's be logical in our arguments and apply sense of decorum in them... If one is ignorant of the scope in medicine, that in medicine will likewise be ignorant of the scope in Engineering or other disciplines.
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by 2lola: 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
damilola8775
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Xenisha: 11:15am On Nov 27, 2022
"Who would not say that, but admission to medical universities or dentist schools in our time is one of the most difficult tasks. Indeed, the health of the patient, and possibly even life, will depend on the actions of the physician, so such a complexity of admission has every reason. But what if you do not have any problems with knowledge, but you still can’t enter the medical university of your dreams? In this case, you should contact https://www.medicmind.co.uk/
This company helps thousands of students enroll in medical schools and dentist schools."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu / These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. / Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.