Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,875 members, 7,956,303 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

When You Find That Special Booty :-) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Find That Special Booty :-) (881 Views)

Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! / Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! / Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Find That Special Booty :-) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: When You Find That Special Booty :-) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
undecided

Re: When You Find That Special Booty :-) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
breadandbeans, tell me you've never dozed off on any of your girlfriends bootys before?

like, seriously

that perfect soft booty that's softer than a tempurpedic?
Re: When You Find That Special Booty :-) by falconey(m): 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
lwkm grin lwkm

I can't wait to see mine.

dreams do come true, if I could meet a girl with this kind of ass.

I don reach my bus stop.
Re: When You Find That Special Booty :-) by MRBrownJ: 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:
breadandbeans, tell me you've never dozed off on any of your girlfriends bootys before?

like, seriously

that perfect soft booty that's softer than a tempurpedic?

as much as you may be right, thats DEFINITELY not how you will sleep on that booty... i mean that guy has his nose right in her booty hole. the reality is that you will lay on your back FACING UP, on that booty.
Re: When You Find That Special Booty :-) by AfroKnight: 11:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
But out of that fresh booty comes the nasty stinky. Beware, before you receive mess that can damage your sense of smell forever.

You have been warned.

1 Like

Re: When You Find That Special Booty :-) by ettaetta(m): 11:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
Dat nigga is high on weed
Re: When You Find That Special Booty :-) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
falconey:
lwkm grin lwkm

I can't wait to see mine.

dreams do come true, if I could meet a girl with this kind of ass.

I don reach my bus stop.

hehehe, i feel you brah :-)

like, it's just so fit and round, everything just right.

you see how the guy is just passed out on it, probably dreaming about rainbows candies and all that's right with the world.
Re: When You Find That Special Booty :-) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
MRBrownJ:

as much as you may be right, thats DEFINITELY not how you will sleep on that booty... i mean that guy has his nose right in her booty hole. the reality is that you will lay on your back FACING UP, on that booty.

this is the problem with over technicality, especially when it crosses over into the non technical realm.

Mr J, do you really think this guy has time for all this dy/dx

that guy will sleep which ever way that booty calls him, walahi angry
Re: When You Find That Special Booty :-) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
AfroKnight:
But out of that fresh booty comes the nasty stinky. Beware, before you receive mess that can damage your sense of smell forever.

You have been warned.

with a booty like that, she gets a free "mess pass" from me undecided
Re: When You Find That Special Booty :-) by dikeigbo2(m): 12:13am On Apr 05, 2016
How does sleeping on a booty like this reduce the price of fuel @200 a liter?.
Besides, that's the effect of mixed weed.
Re: When You Find That Special Booty :-) by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 05, 2016
Booty Nah..........

To follow that path is to court disaster

(1) (Reply)

Love Doesn't Keep Relationships / ‘‘I Would Rather Self-service Myself Than Have S*x With Random Girls’’ – Patoran / On Feminism: Patriarchy-peddled Female Privileges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.