Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others (39977 Views)

Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram / Pope Francis Pictured Washing The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics(photos) / Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
KoloOyinbo:

You neither agreed nor disagreed merely gave unjustified criticism and abuse. There is nothing to agree with, we have an excellent Christian giving an excellent example. Your criticism is irrelevant and reflects badly on you. I dont assume you are a Christian. Note i-a-n. In the spelling. You spell it wrongly using a-i-n revealing the least of your lack of knowledge. The nonsense and rudeness of you posts reveals even more! The Pope will continue to set a wonderful example in these necessary virtues even if some people are too uneducated or simply bigoted to learn or be inspired by it!

Also I did not call
I like it always when people like him have defenders like you. It makes christianity to be more political, business and social outfit. If you think it doesnt matter if i agree with him or not that should not bother you as well. I agree with you if you say i dont knowlege but surely i know i have different meaning for both christIAN & christAIN.
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by KoloOyinbo(m): 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
ogechieku:
Because i dont agree with him makes me a fake christian? did i tell you that i am a christian? it is not right to assume am. Moreso, you know you cant convince me to agree with him because we see him from different ways. DONT ASSUME I AM A CHRISTAIN

Lol. You still cannot spell!
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by KoloOyinbo(m): 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
ogechieku:
I like it always when people like him have defenders like you. It makes christianity to be more political, business and social outfit. If you think it doesnt matter if i agree with him or not that should not bother you as well. I agree with you if you say i dont knowlege but surely i know i have different meaning for both christIAN & christAIN.

As was made clear for those able to read. This was a exemplary act by an exemplary man. He does not need to be defended from foul mouthings of an uneducated savage who can't even spell.

Still, we tolerate even you despite you having nothing to offer!

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
KoloOyinbo:

As was made clear for those able to read. This was a exemplary act by an exemplary man. He does not need to be defended from foul mouthings of an uneducated savage who can't even spell.

Still, we tolerate even you despite you having nothing to offer!
I agree with that too that is why you are christain. He also does much more. Dont forget atheists also have their good sides, cultists also have their good sides, i expect same from christains. Thanks for bearing with me. I wonder if somebody who does not have knowledge will be able to spell well.
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by leofab(f): 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
KoloOyinbo:

Ah. A tree worshiper perhaps? :-) Christians believe in the Trinity which answers why we consider him God

Jeses is God to us. A Guru is merely a human teacher. A Rev. Is merely the same.

We dont talk about Gods because it is only the primitive cults of the underdeveloped world that believe in this many Gods nonsense.

many god nonsense and yet you called yours three? God the Mother; God the father and God the children... Inferiority complex is when you abandone and pick up someone else believe. Slave mentality... Always eager to please their master..

'Whatever makes you to dismiss all possible gods and choose yours is the same things that made me to dismiss yours'......... Leofab (2016)
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by sirlop(m): 11:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
ogechieku:
I agree with that too that is why you are christain. He also does much more. Dont forget atheists also have their good sides, cultists also have their good sides, i expect same from christains. Thanks for bearing with me. I wonder if somebody who does not have knowledge will be able to spell well.
He has been correcting u since and u still don't get it...Christian not Christain....Are u blind??
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:05am On Mar 26, 2016
leofab:
many god nonsense and yet you called yours three? God the Mother; God the father and God the children... Inferiority complex is when you abandone and pick up someone else believe. Slave mentality... Always eager to please their master..

'Whatever makes you to dismiss all possible gods and choose yours is the same things that made me to dismiss yours'......... Leofab (2016)

Trinity - three in ONE. Don't worry about it, you would not understand even if you wanted to! :-)

None of that excuses your foul criticism of a man whose boot you are not fit to lick!
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by leofab(f): 2:41am On Mar 26, 2016
KoloOyinbo:

Trinity - three in ONE. Don't worry about it, you would not understand even if you wanted to! :-)

None of that excuses your foul criticism of a man whose boot you are not fit to lick!
really?

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:59am On Mar 26, 2016
leofab:
really?

Yes really. (Hint - that was why I said it). Now you dont have to agree with him but there is certainly nothing in this wonderful act to warrant any criticism whatsoever.
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 26, 2016
sirlop:

He has been correcting u since and u still don't get it...Christian not Christain....Are u blind??
Are you also a chriSTAIN? are you here to defend him or him or the chriSTAIN, good morning anyway!
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by gasgenius(m): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2016
sirlop:

Hahahaha!! Display of immaturity at its peak. I know you will see my post as incoherent, cos u lack the basic knowledge of our lingua franca (English). You claim to be a safety officer and I wonder the language you use in communicating with them.... maybe Hausa or Yoruba. You are fake....just gerrarra here. You only know how to talk of mum's breast. It seems you were denied your mum's breast when you were small and it is affecting your reasoning.

U can't express your self . Try to learn . Seen only Yoruba and Hausa that are in Nigeria. I repeat u are a kid . If I speak any language I communicate so don't kill your self . Because soon u will kill your self . Watch it u will kill your self . See a Catholic member and his attitude then what more can I expect from their members. Not all any way
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by gasgenius(m): 9:06am On Mar 26, 2016
leofab:
really?

The problem of the world is Islam . Recently Paris and now Berlin. Those people them was not quoting from the bible to enslave but Islam quote from the evil book to kill and bomb even kill their own people , waiting Virgin Ashawo and your women awaiting big d.ick
What a shame , make trump win make who na suffer starting from Syria
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by sirlop(m): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2016
gasgenius:

U can't express your self . Try to learn . Seen only Yoruba and Hausa that are in Nigeria. I repeat u are a kid . If I speak any language I communicate so don't kill your self . Because soon u will kill your self . Watch it u will kill your self . See a Catholic member and his attitude then what more can I expect from their members. Not all any way
Empty vessel...Methuselah... u need to grow up
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by gasgenius(m): 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
sirlop:

Empty vessel...Methuselah... u need to grow up

Abiko , u won't grow up cause u will die in the process , talking about vessel . A vessel can be filled when empty but u are no tin useless can't be fix . You dead ,man mad with GSM
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by leofab(f): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
gasgenius:

The problem of the world is Islam . Recently Paris and now Berlin. Those people them was not quoting from the bible to enslave but Islam quote from the evil book to kill and bomb even kill their own people , waiting Virgin Ashawo and your women awaiting big d.ick
laughs. Hiprocrism. What will you term the christian slave traders? They killed and enslaved your brothers; maimed your sisters;: displaced your cousins and came back and preached love. And taught you how to make heaven; meanwhile they are building their own heaven here on earth for their next generation. Continue wallowing in your brainwashed shallow state of mind.
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
leofab:
laughs. Hiprocrism. What will you term the christian slave traders? They killed and enslaved your brothers; maimed your sisters;: displaced your cousins and came back and preached love. And taught you how to make heaven; meanwhile they are building their own heaven here on earth for their next generation. Continue wallowing in your brainwashed shallow state of mind.

I guess by ' hiprocrism' you mean hypocrisy. Now bear two things in mind. Non Christian Arabs were taking slaves from Africa long long before any Christian. And over history took about five times more than Europeans. Most slaves taken by Europeans were in fact sold by their fellow Africans. When the British outlawed slavery the tribal rulers along along what is today the Nigerian coast opposed them as slavery was their most lucrative form of income.

So equating slavery with Christianity is not just wrong/illogical/counter factual etc but demonstrates a complete ignorance of history. Christians led the entire world in banning this evil practice!

The second thing is that the post you replied to spoke of a problem of the world TODAY and you attempted to answer it by referring to some historic practice with no connection to the post! I actually did not agree with the specific post in question but any rebuttal of it should be logical and factually correct.
:-)
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by najib632(m): 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
KoloOyinbo:

Point of correction it is considered stupidity to say 1+1+1=1. Even jews say that God is one except you brain washed souls
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
najib632:
Point of correction it is considered stupidity to say 1+1+1=1. Even jews say that God is one except you brain washed souls

As I said - three components to the one. Not 1 + 1 + 1 at all. Don't worry I said some people would not understand.
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by najib632(m): 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
KoloOyinbo:

As I said - three components to the one. Not 1 + 1 + 1 at all. Don't worry I said some people would not understand.

That is Rubish Almighty God is above all that nonsesnse you attribute him to . If you but knew the kind of blasphemy u commit you would have cried tears of blood amd died out of sorrow.
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
najib632:
That is Rubish Almighty God is above all that nonsesnse you attribute him to . If you but knew the kind of blasphemy u commit you would have cried tears of blood amd died out of sorrow.

As I re iterate you would not understand!
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Ubenedictus(m): 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

I judge no man.

But the Bible never said when something is wrong, keep quiet.

You cannot wash the feet of a Muslim, Jesus only washed the feet of His disciples- His followers.

He said if I wash thee not, you have no part with me. How does someone who has not and will not accept Jesus as his only Lord and Saviour be a follower of Christ?

Why are you all hypocritical? Will Muslims do the same for you? No!

They follow their religion to the letter. Not like us.

I don't get you. Is it every time you point out a fault that you're JUDGING?

so judas was among those wu accept Jesus as Lord and saviour.
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by leofab(f): 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
gasgenius:

—Leviticus 25:44-46;
—Exodus 21:20-21 (RSV) —1 Timothy 6:1-2
read and enjoy...
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by leofab(f): 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
KoloOyinbo:

I guess by ' hiprocrism' you mean hypocrisy. Now bear two things in mind. Non Christian Arabs were taking slaves from Africa long long before any Christian. And over history took about five times more than Europeans. Most slaves taken by Europeans were in fact sold by their fellow Africans. When the British outlawed slavery the tribal rulers along along what is today the Nigerian coast opposed them as slavery was their most lucrative form of income.

So equating slavery with Christianity is not just wrong/illogical/counter factual etc but demonstrates a complete ignorance of history. Christians led the entire world in banning this evil practice!

The second thing is that the post you replied to spoke of a problem of the world TODAY and you attempted to answer it by referring to some historic practice with no connection to the post! I actually did not agree with the specific post in question but any rebuttal of it should be logical and factually correct.
:-)
thanks for the correction; it was a typo. You are great lair, the person that raised the motion isn't a christian but an atheist. Use google; its free of charge. No religion is better than each other. Remove the long plank in your eyes before coming for the tiny sawdust in my own eyes. Thank you. Once again am not a fanatic but an esoteric free thinker.
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
leofab:
thanks for the correction; it was a typo. You are great lair, the person that raised the motion isn't a christian but an atheist. Use google; its free of charge. No religion is better than each other. Remove the long plank in your eyes before coming for the tiny sawdust in my own eyes. Thank you. Once again am not a fanatic but an esoteric free thinker.

William Wilberforce and the anti slavery lobby are historical facts.

Slavery was nothing to do with Christianity as a few moments of your supposed free thought should reveal.

Plus you did not address the other facts. I was amused to find out thr when the British told the tribal leaders in the delta region of Naija that they could no longer sell slaves there was uproar as the leaders had no idea what other economic activity would replace it. Academic sources estimate that for every slave taken out of Africa by Europeans over five were taken by the arabs. No estimate is available for the extent of inter tribal slavery othrr than it was very significant.

Opposing silly anti Christian and anti western rhetoric does note denote 'a long plank'. Merely facing facts. :-)

Nor does any of this excuse in any manner the unjustified criticism of a pious man demonstrating humility and tolerance for all to see. The subject matter of the thread after all!

Beautiful picture by the way!
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by gasgenius(m): 8:25am On Mar 27, 2016
leofab:

Man U lack understanding in history, Christian was not for the white men. They didn't come to preach evil . They wrong and is clear so if they can ask God for repentance good for them .and if they don't they will be send to hell cause they sin , but your religion said those kind of men will go to paradise to meet Ashawo and enjoy . Your religion permit killing and u know that. So if u think am lying why in Nigeria Muslim kill even don't like Yoruba Muslim , again in Middle East they kill . They kill even in America , Paris and lots can u picture it that is a religion of killing. Am not saying your religion don't need to exist cause evil exist . religion is not how educated u are but is when u understand it and to point out wrong out of it .Man your religion is killing the world just say the truth no body like Muslim or Islam . U know no religion like Muslim apart from Christain
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by gasgenius(m): 8:31am On Mar 27, 2016
leofab:
Man U lack understanding in history, Christian was not for the white men. They didn't come to preach evil . They wrong and is clear so if they can ask God for repentance good for them .and if they don't they will be send to hell cause they sin , but your religion said those kind of men will go to paradise to meet Ashawo and enjoy . Your religion permit killing and u know that. So if u think am lying why in Nigeria Muslim kill even don't like Yoruba Muslim , again in Middle East they kill . They kill even in America , Paris and lots can u picture it that is a religion of killing. Am not saying your religion don't need to exist cause evil exist . religion is not how educated u are but is when u understand it and to point out wrong out of it .Man your religion is killing the world just say the truth no body like Muslim or Islam . U know no religion like Muslim apart from Christain
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by gasgenius(m): 8:32am On Mar 27, 2016
leofab:
Man U lack understanding in history, Christian was not for the white men. They didn't come to preach evil . They wrong and is clear so if they can ask God for repentance good for them .and if they don't they will be send to hell cause they sin , but your religion said those kind of men will go to paradise to meet Ashawo and enjoy . Your religion permit killing and u know that. So if u think am lying why in Nigeria Muslim kill even don't like Yoruba Muslim , again in Middle East they kill . They kill even in America , Paris and lots can u picture it that is a religion of killing. Am not saying your religion don't need to exist cause evil exist . religion is not how educated u are but is when u understand it and to point out wrong out of it .Man your religion is killing the world just say the truth no body like Muslim or Islam . U know no religion like Muslim apart from Christian
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Kbs468(m): 9:06am On Mar 27, 2016
payek:
the same God who sent, was the same one who came as Jesus and then as the Holy Spirit. The Only One God. Ist Timothy 3 Verse 16.

Are the below still not the same Bible verses about Jesus not being God? ( Can't you even figure it out that it is full of history and stories by historians? Meaning that it is still subject to human error? As GOD alone is the only perfect being on existence?)

* “We know that Christ, being raised from the dead, will never die again; death no longer has dominion over him.” (Romans 6:9)

( Ofcourse everyone would be raised again nauw, right from the time of Adam for accountability. And by then, no more Death for anybody as one would either be in Paradise or Hell fire. So how would Death have dominion over anybody again? Because even in Hell fire, God would breath life to the inhabitants again and again for a maximum suffering. And only God can do that)

* “…just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life.” (Romans 6:4)

(yet again 'by the glory of the Father'. so you are telling me that Jesus is the son and at the same time his own father again? If he was the product of the Spirit inside Holy Mary, did he again formed the Spirit before entering her? Remember that Islam believes that ONLY GOD was never created but he created everything else)

* “If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you.” (Romans 8:11)

(Another one again. The Spirit of 'him'-God who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you.....)

* “Who is to condemn? Christ Jesus is the one who died—more than that, who was raised— who is at the right hand of God, who indeed is interceding for us.” (Romans 8:34)

( Another evidence that Jesus is not God. Jesus is sitting at the right hand of God just like every other prophet of old as they are all Candidates of Heaven or paradise as you wish to call it)

* “If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9)

(Would that be the case even as multitude continue to wallow in Sin? Because that is the trend with Christians and even the preachers inclusive)

*. “As for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last He will take His stand on the earth.” (Job 19:25)

(Definitely on the day of resurrection when he shall come back exactly the way He was raised above the earth to come and denounce those calling him God)

* “God raised the Lord and will also raise us up by his power.” (1 Corinthians 6:14)

(Ofcourse and that is why everybody is talking about the day of resurrection nauw)

* “…who through him are believers in God, who raised him from the dead and gave him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.” (1 Peter 1:21)

(read again and listen carefully-'so that your faith and hope are in God')

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by leofab(f): 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
gasgenius:

Man U lack understanding in history, Christian was not for the white men. They didn't come to preach evil . They wrong and is clear so if they can ask God for repentance good for them .and if they don't they will be send to hell cause they sin , but your religion said those kind of men will go to paradise to meet Ashawo and enjoy . Your religion permit killing and u know that. So if u think am lying why in Nigeria Muslim kill even don't like Yoruba Muslim , again in Middle East they kill . They kill even in America , Paris and lots can u picture it that is a religion of killing. Am not saying your religion don't need to exist cause evil exist . religion is not how educated u are but is when u understand it and to point out wrong out of it .Man your religion is killing the world just say the truth no body like Muslim or Islam . U know no religion like Muslim apart from Christian
"quiet your mouth; am not a muslim; all the kidnappers; robber; assasins; rapist in southern nigerian; are they muslim? The constant high school shootout in US are they muslim? Is Hitler a muslim? All the cultists in southern univ. nko? Leave matter for Mathias..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by leofab(f): 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
KoloOyinbo:

William Wilberforce and the anti slavery lobby are historical facts.

Slavery was nothing to do with Christianity as a few moments of your supposed free thought should reveal.

Plus you did not address the other facts. I was amused to find out thr when the British told the tribal leaders in the delta region of Naija that they could no longer sell slaves there was uproar as the leaders had no idea what other economic activity would replace it. Academic sources estimate that for every slave taken out of Africa by Europeans over five were taken by the arabs. No estimate is available for the extent of inter tribal slavery othrr than it was very significant.

Opposing silly anti Christian and anti western rhetoric does note denote 'a long plank'. Merely facing facts. :-)

Nor does any of this excuse in any manner the unjustified criticism of a pious man demonstrating humility and tolerance for all to see. The subject matter of the thread after all!

Beautiful picture by the way!
ignore the picture and face the fact. I need evidence of the fact that the Arab took more slave than the Europeans. Do the Arabs eat their own slaves? Because the latter is evident in the population of blacks in 'New Indies'. From your conclusion; both religion are evil and humans should dedicate their time more on how to solve human issues rather than trying to make some imaginary paradise.
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
leofab:
ignore the picture and face the fact. I need evidence of the fact that the Arab took more slave than the Europeans. Do the Arabs eat their own slaves? Because the latter is evident in the population of blacks in 'New Indies'. From your conclusion; both religion are evil and humans should dedicate their time more on how to solve human issues rather than trying to make some imaginary paradise.

Which picture and facts do you want to ignore? Are you really unaware of the arab slave trade!!!!! Have you no access even to the dubious world of google/wiki? Please read any ACADEMIC source rather than relying on nairaland writing of the uneducated. Christianity was at the forefront of the abolitionist movement!

No what has any of this to do with the Pope demonstrating humility, love and tolerance? You keep ignoring that and bringing in all these irrelevancies!
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by gasgenius(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
leofab:
"quiet your mouth; am not a muslim; all the kidnappers; robber; assasins; rapist in southern nigerian; are they muslim? The constant high school shootout in US are they muslim? Is Hitler a muslim? All the cultists in southern univ. nko? Leave matter for Mathias..

Foolishness , who are u asking me or yourself . then be a muslim and commit suicide . they await u . as if all those people are Christian .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) / Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? / Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.