Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others (39973 Views)

Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram / Pope Francis Pictured Washing The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics(photos) / Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by KoloOyinbo(m): 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
Kbs468:

The below is what you don't know or have been denying to talk about ever since

Also,
The reason I am a Muslim
John 17 3 : that they know you the only true God and Jesus Christ whom you have sent ,Jesus is a messenger

worship God not his messenger

Try reading a few different translations and the entire message of the Bible while is VERY clear to people who read it all that Christ was divine.

This thread is however not about that! It was about humility and TOLERATION. Perhaps if you focused on toleration you would spend less time criticising these values and more time condemning evil people who condemn others to death for freely choosing a different religion, allow Christians to celebrate Christmas without persecution (Brunei, Somalia etc etc etc), suicide bomb those how speak of you religion as you speak of theirs, condemn women to be second class humans, the list goes on, an on and on. Most Muslims I am friendly with are very decent and tolerant people but then we run into the lunatic fringe!!!!

Sadly Islam today is where Christianity was during the time of the Crusades with twisted values justifying violence on others for no good reason. Yet it did not mean Christianity was bad. Christians realised the errors of the few who misrepresented the whole. Perhaps there is a lesson there for those who care to think!
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Kbs468(m): 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2016

Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by sirlop(m): 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
gasgenius:

Cant even make one sensible quote . Talking about class u no reach my feet ... if can handle about 500 worker as a safety officer who are u to lick my feet . Kid go and suck your mum breast
Hahahaha!! Display of immaturity at its peak. I know you will see my post as incoherent, cos u lack the basic knowledge of our lingua franca (English). You claim to be a safety officer and I wonder the language you use in communicating with them.... maybe Hausa or Yoruba. You are fake....just gerrarra here. You only know how to talk of mum's breast. It seems you were denied your mum's breast when you were small and it is affecting your reasoning.
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Kbs468(m): 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2016

Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Kbs468(m): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2016

Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Kbs468(m): 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2016

Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Kbs468(m): 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2016

Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Kbs468(m): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2016

Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Kbs468(m): 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2016

Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by KoloOyinbo(m): 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
ogechieku:
Do you mean he teaches christain value? i am very sure he teaches good values but dont believe he teaches christain exept only christain values is not what i believe it is.

No. He does not teach christain value he teaches Christian values. I dont know your beliefs or the beliefs of those who introduced foul mouth obsenities to this act but if they know anything about Christianity they may recognise the Humility, Toleration and Love demonstrated so clearly in this act as an example to all, as very Christian values.

Which of these values do you consider not Christian?

Please dont be influenced by the pretend Christians here who feel they have to try to rubbish every other denomination and the larger and more mainstream the denomination the more they feel compelled to try! All Christian groups shoulb love and respect one another.
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by najib632(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
KoloOyinbo:

Lol. You keep preaching your hatred and intolerance and then say Islam is a religion of peace!!!! You speak of "your damed popes" (should be damned) but if Christian was as rude and intolerant as this and spoke of 'your damned imans" some nutcase would declare a jihad or suicide bomb him! Practice what you claim to preach and show us the peaceful and tolerant side of Islam we are waiting patiently to see.
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
TeamSimple:

THRASH.
[quote author=TeamSimple post=44084604]
I must agree, that it takes the grace of God to understand this, and to accept it. For it is written: For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. (1Corrinthians 1:18; Isaiah 29:11-14; 50:
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by wadetaw202: 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

You don't get it at all.

I have nor said you should hate anyone... That's against the scriptures.

Love everyone, preach the gospel with love... True.

But the mysteries such as holy communion and feet washing is not for unbelievers. Go and read your Bible well and stop using scripture any how.

Jesus even told the woman by the well... It is forbidden to give the children's bread to the dogs.... I did not say that. Jesus did. He loves everyman, but not all the mysteries of the kingdom belongs to everyone.

You people should stop patting issues like this on the head. Christ is loving but principled.

You my friend are wrong. Judas was a disciple. It is referred to as the 12 disciples of Jesus. But he allowed devil and greed into his life... The scripture must be fulfilled.

He was a follower and a believer who fell.... Just as many Christians also fall today.

That's absolutely different from an unbeliever. You think Jesus did not know Judas will betray Him? Then why did he still regard him as His disciple?

He said in the Bible to God... Of all those you gave to me, I lost non but one - the son of perdition.

Your scriptural understanding is very poor.

Washing their feet is a way of showing them the love and nature of Christ. If you say their feet shouldn't be washed because you see them as unbelievers, then you are saying the gospel shouldn't be preached to everybody but to some selected people.....and you will be committing blasphemy if that is your meaning.

And where did you see the catholic church giving communion to just anybody?

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Kbs468(m): 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2016

Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
KoloOyinbo:

No. He does not teach christain value he teaches Christian values. I dont know your beliefs or the beliefs of those who introduced foul mouth obsenities to this act but if they know anything about Christianity they may recognise the Humility, Toleration and Love demonstrated so clearly in this act as an example to all, as very Christian values.

Which of these values do you consider not Christian?

Please dont be influenced by the pretend Christians here who feel they have to try to rubbish every other denomination and the larger and more mainstream the denomination the more they feel compelled to try! All Christian groups shoulb love and respect one another.
Oh christain values. I gat it, mind you i dont follow religion i only follow core values as spirit leads with insignificant level of intelligence. If you say he teaches christain values, it means he possesses and pratices Christ's values. can you beat your chest form?
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Kbs468(m): 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2016

Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Kbs468(m): 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2016

Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Kbs468(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2016

Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Kbs468(m): 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2016

Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Kbs468(m): 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
The end of the the Chapter with the 98th given

And a Bonus verse from the Qur'an to cap it all that as humans, everyone knows and can identify what is right from what is wrong but ignorance and pretence are very prominent factors

Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by TeamSimple(m): 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
Silvofitz:

See you on judgement day.
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
TeamSimple:

See you on judgement day.
You mean see God on judgment day! Revelation 20:12-15
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Kbs468:

Hey don't say what you don't know OK

See the below briefly about Islam ok. Basically, that is the foundation of Islam before you even get to know what is therein in the Holy Qur'an.

Especially the one that would interest you most which is the Chapter named SURATUL MARYAM ( HOLY MARY-JESUS MOTHER)
In Christianity , not a single mention of Muhammad was made. And even the prophets that were referenced in the Bible were only POINTERS to the coming Messaiah, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the Redeemer of the world. That was their roles. To foretell everything that the coming Messaiah would do. And Jesus fulfilled all the prophecy. And their roles end there. And for salvation, we need just the Trinity: God, the Father; Jesus Christ, the Son; & Holy Ghost, the Spirit. You don't need Abraham , not even Isaiah , or Adam. Those are pointers.
But in all of this, Mohammed was never reckoned with in the Bible as a pointer. So, nobody mentions anything about him.
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
ogechieku:
Oh christain values. I gat it, mind you i dont follow religion i only follow core values as spirit leads with insignificant level of intelligence. If you say he teaches christain values, it means he possesses and pratices Christ's values. can you beat your chest form?

ChristIAN not CristAIN. You keep reversing the A and the I. Now Christ preached Humility, Love, Respect and toleration as the Pope demonstrates by this wonder full act.

Of course the Pope practices and preaches the virtues of Christ! He is after all the leader of the largest Christian denomination. Denominations disagree of course on many things but should always treat each with respect. A respect sadly lacking here in many posts by those who just want to attack their fellow Christians. Some of the foul mouthed personal attacks here illustrate the number of fake Christians who would rather preach and support hatred and intolerance.
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by najib632(m): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
You say that Islam is a religion of violence When Christian nations like the U.K. and U.S. destroyed Iraq and Afghanistan and caused the death of over 2million+ and still counting that is a peaceful act right? When the cursed jews invent new weapons and test them on Palestinians and kil them mercilessly even when they are fasting that is a peaceful act right? When Christian European countries killed and enslaved black people that was a peaceful act right? When all the prophets of God said there is only one God who are u christians to say that God is three. Even jews say that God is one. U christians and jews claim that Islam's jihad is to kill innocent people this is quite funny because during the so called Holy war your knight behaved like cannibalstic demons and killed muslims anyhow u people are easily deceived by your so called men of God that's what makes me like Islam more bcus no Imam can come and say nonsense and ppl will not challenge him why there is terrorism is because of the hatred Muslims have ffor the west but even the terrorists don't practice true Islam bcus There is no where in the Qur'an that says that you must kill jews and christiams before u will enter the Garden of eden. If it was so I swear with Almighty Allah there will no jews,christian, atheist and even pagans left. In Islam there are rules even in war. My religion is a complete way of life it is not a must to be a muslim. When Jesus returns to end the antichrits reign he will put u christians and jews to shame. U christians even have the guts to call prohet solom someone who built masjid al aqsa a sinner all of u dat wont accept the truth will meet God on judgment day. When the Qur'an talks about the formation of an embryo, the expansion of the universe even algebra was formed from the Qur'an If Islam was a terrible religion how comes the whole race of mongols converted to Islam in 80 yrs europeans didnt know anything science until during the Holy war when they captured towns a stole their scientific works. If u like keep wallowing in ignorance and dont accept the truth Hell is forever waiting do devour the people that run away from monotheism. It is a shame christians view jews like gods. All of u shll perish in hell together
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Kbs468(m): 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Silvofitz:

In Christianity , not a single mention of Muhammad was made. And even the prophets that were referenced in the Bible were only POINTERS to the coming Messaiah, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the Redeemer of the world. That was their roles. To foretell everything that the coming Messaiah would do. And Jesus fulfilled all the prophecy. And their roles end there. And for salvation, we need just the Trinity: God, the Father; Jesus Christ, the Son; & Holy Ghost, the Spirit. You don't need Abraham , not even Isaiah , or Adam. Those are pointers.
But in all of this, Mohammed was never reckoned with in the Bible as a pointer. So, nobody mentions anything about him.
I don't need to argue much but you can read this briefly ok

"The Comforter, the Spirit of Truth, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said unto you." [Bible - John 14:26]

Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "A messenger will come after me, named Ahmad." [Holy Quran 61:6]

The chief priests and Levites asked John the Baptist, "If you are not the Christ (Messiah), and not Elijah - are you THAT Prophet?" [Bible - John 1:20]

When the chief priests and Levites asked John the Baptist who he was, they asked him in a very strange way. First they questioned him as to whether or not he was the anticipated "Messiah" [Christ in Koine Greek]. He was not the "Messiah" that had hoped for. Next they asked if he was the prophet Elijah and again he tells them, "No." Now comes the really strange part. Finally, they asked him if he is "That Prophet?"

Are you Christ? - [No]
Are you Elijah? - [No]
Are you THAT Prophet? - [No]

Again, I'd like to ask you to keep the following verses in mind:

Jeremiah 51:33 Arabia has not yet met its threshold, and the time of her harvest shall come.

Jeremiah 31:31 �The days are coming,� declares the Lord, �when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah.

Isaiah 41:8-13 GOD Almighty assures the House of Jacob that they are still loved and chosen by GOD Almighty. �Do not be afraid (of this Servant).� Never was this said to an Israelite Prophet. THE ENTIRE HOUSE OF JACOB were commanded to not be afraid of him, because he will be a NON-ISRAELITE Prophet.

Isaiah 41 and 42:6, 42:10-13 The Arabian Prophet will come from the people of Kedar with ********* The New Covenant.

More on how Prophet Muhammad was Prophesied in the Bible, and how he is the Final and Special Prophet that was going to be sent to all of mankind, according to the Bible itself. See how the Bible in the Old and New Testaments made DIRECT Prophecies about it too :

'The Prophet who will come from the "EAST". The Bible defined "EAST" to mean Arabia, and the lands of Kedar and Teman (Saudi Arabia today).

The Prophet who will come from "Arabia".
The Prophet who will come from the lands and "tents of Kedar" and "lands of Teman". Kedar and Teman (also called "Tema" in the Bible) are two of Ishmael's sons: Genesis 25:13-15.

The Prophet who will "crush the idols of the deserts of Kedar".
The Prophet who will "fight the idol worshipers" in the deserts of Kedar.

The people of Kedar will Glorify GOD Almighty, and GOD will Glorify His Holy Temple "in Kedar".

"Arabia will rejoice and blossom".
The Prophet who will come from the "Desert". Again, the Bible also defined the "Desert" to mean the lands of Arabia, Kedar and Teman.

The Prophet of the "New Law" & "New Covenant", whom the Jews "must not fear".

The Prophet who is "like Moses". Both Muhammad and Moses brought new Laws. There is the Law of Moses, which the entire Bible is built on, and there is the Law of the Holy Quran, which Islam is built on.

Also in the New Testament, Christ is recorded to have said this to the Jews: "So [For this reason; Therefore] I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to people [a nation] who do the things God wants in his kingdom [will produce its fruit]." (Matthew 21:43).
Jesus Christ here spoke about foreign people; non-Jews. Jesus was a Jew and was speaking with Jews.

- By the way, the "Kingdom of God" here means THE COVENANT & RELIGION OF GOD on earth to the new nation.

Also, "(GOD's) burden shall be upon Arabia" (Isaiah 21:13) [1], means GOD Almighty's Divine Assignment to His Warriors and True Believers shall be put upon the shoulders of the Arabs through Islam and also through the 2nd return of Jesus Christ from Arabia, according to both Islam and the Bible

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by leofab(f): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
KoloOyinbo:

Yes we are aware that Muslims deny the divinity of Christ. Christians do not deny it and accept that he is God ( hint: that is why we are called Christians). To us he will never be a prophet but the light and the way. A promise of salvation to all accepting it through Faith. No requirements or rules. So your comments are not an argument but merely a statement of your position. Now we can overlook the 'sharap' but to call a Christian Saint a chronic epileptic and liar is quite terrible. Perhaps we should declare a jihad or a fatwah for blasphemy. And if you had drawn a cartoon of Paul perhaps we would send suicide bombers or is it only one group allow to do that for insults against their religion?

Perhaps we note some double standards in your post?
FYI am not a muslim; am a pagan and Jesus is to you what Guru Maraj and Rev. Kings is to their followers. So should we call them Gods too.if Jesus is God why didnt he direct the Lord's prayer to himself? Will you call...
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
KoloOyinbo:

ChristIAN not CristAIN. You keep reversing the A and the I. Now Christ preached Humility, Love, Respect and toleration as the Pope demonstrates by this wonder full act.

Of course the Pope practices and preaches the virtues of Christ! He is after all the leader of the largest Christian denomination. Denominations disagree of course on many things but should always treat each with respect. A respect sadly lacking here in many posts by those who just want to attack their fellow Christians. Some of the foul mouthed personal attacks here illustrate the number of fake Christians who would rather preach and support hatred and intolerance.
Because i dont agree with him makes me a fake christian? did i tell you that i am a christian? it is not right to assume am. Moreso, you know you cant convince me to agree with him because we see him from different ways. DONT ASSUME I AM A CHRISTAIN
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by PidginPriest(m): 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
gasgenius:

I like ur way u mature .... But what was the name of the church when its started on the day of pentacost and peter was not a pope or papacy stuff . Peter get wife and peter was just like the fellow deciple ... We dont need to bring our own tradition into the church. Is for God not for men .if u have a church like all those man made church this day will u be happy for them to bring tradition of the community or culture in the Church. Imagine arm na God no go happy . those tradition peter no do them even Christ . what your say ?

Yes sir! The church na body of Christ with Jesus as him head. In as much na Jesus get the church, human factor go must dey since humans form the other part of the church. So humans go must add their things like their thoughts, actions and words, coz God no go come down do am himself. Na we Dey take care of those, but Jesus ma assure us we no go Dey alone coz him go send him spirit to guide us. Like this as we de add our human things we believe se Holy Spirit dey guide our actions so that we no spoil everything. U sabi how we humans fit be na grin grin

Yeah Peter bin get wife. I sure se u go surprise if I tell u say we get Catholic priests wey de married too. shocked shocked na true. Catholic Church get different rites and na only the Latin rite u sabi coz na them plenty pass and na them no dey allow dem priests marry. The popes Dey always come from Latin rite, but when we de elect Pope, others from other rites too dem de come and all be catholics. Se we no de marry na one of the humans laws wey fit change tomorrow. But my Bro, e no go change grin coz we Dey more efficient like so. I no get wife too and I de happy and more focused on my mission. Any thing I dey tell u so na summary, so no take am like se I Don tell u everything.

Catholic mean "universal". Na name wey suppose don appear when pentecostal revolution start to fit separate the first church from others. So dem bin de refer to us like that universal "Catholic" church wey de everywhere in contrast to others wey bin de only some restricted places.
Till today, Catholic Church na still universal and for all, of all tribes, rich and poor. I hope se u Don hear the saying, no matter the bush u go for any part of the world, as long as humans Dey there, two things u go must see na Coca-Cola and Catholic Church grin grin.
Me so I de work for one bush for Angola. Other churches no go even think to come here since dem de look for rich people. We de go for the poor and all as we de obey the word of Jesus "go everywhere for world and baptise dem in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit".
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
ogechieku:
Because i dont agree with him makes me a fake christian? did i tell you that i am a christian? it is not right to assume am. Moreso, you know you cant convince me to agree with him because we see him from different ways. DONT ASSUME I AM A CHRISTAIN

You neither agreed nor disagreed merely gave unjustified criticism and abuse. There is nothing to agree with, we have an excellent Christian giving an excellent example. Your criticism is irrelevant and reflects badly on you. I dont assume you are a Christian. Note i-a-n. In the spelling. You spell it wrongly using a-i-n revealing the least of your lack of knowledge. The nonsense and rudeness of you posts reveals even more! The Pope will continue to set a wonderful example in these necessary virtues even if some people are too uneducated or simply bigoted to learn or be inspired by it!

Also I did not call YOU a fake Christian. (Can you read?) i merely linked it with those rude enough to launch foul mouthed attacks. Perhaps you recognised yourself in those words! :-)

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
leofab:
FYI am not a muslim; am a pagan and Jesus is to you what Guru Maraj and Rev. Kings is to their followers. So should we call them Gods too.if Jesus is God why didnt he direct the Lord's prayer to himself? Will you call...

Ah. A tree worshiper perhaps? :-) Christians believe in the Trinity which answers why we consider him God

Jeses is God to us. A Guru is merely a human teacher. A Rev. Is merely the same.

We dont talk about Gods because it is only the primitive cults of the underdeveloped world that believe in this many Gods nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by sirlop(m): 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
KoloOyinbo:

You neither agreed nor disagreed merely gave unjustified criticism and abuse. There is nothing to agree with, we have an excellent Christian giving an excellent example. Your criticism is irrelevant and reflects badly on you. I dont assume you are a Christian. Note i-a-n. In the spelling. You spell it wrongly using a-i-n revealing the least of your lack of knowledge. The nonsense and rudeness of you posts reveals even more! The Pope will continue to set a wonderful example in these necessary virtues even if some people are too uneducated or simply bigoted to learn or be inspired by it!

Also I did not call YOU a fake Christian. (Can you read?) i merely linked it with those rude enough to launch foul mouthed attacks. Perhaps you recognised yourself in those words! :-)
Nice one bro!!! Enlighten her pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) / Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos / Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.