Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? (73535 Views)

Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) / Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) / When Padded Butt Goes Wrong (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 25, 2016
firstking01:
kip kip an maka, sorry which language is supposed to be thatundecided??
Nigerian I thought ..I got it from here.
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Marlvin(m): 10:33am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No.that's awful grin....They op just got on me bout derailin'.See ya.

Thats pure African !

2 Likes

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 25, 2016
pTomz:
$0rry bt you in ur late thirties?undecided
shocked I look 30 an late at that sad undecided
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by firstking01(m): 10:37am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Nigerian I thought ..I got it from here.
then go ask the person you heard it fromundecided
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 25, 2016
firstking01:
then go ask the person you heard it fromundecided
Kay.
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by firstking01(m): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2016
pTomz:
Marstiangrin
shocked
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Peacefulgold(m): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2016
geni340:
U guys are to blame...big ass, big bum, everyfin biggy undecided
Hmmmm.....u r surely d guys choice...just peeped tru ur profile and saw u r really endowed...
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Miggs(m): 10:41am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
What
Anyway,no.
I said all I had to in my reply to this thread,an dispute what MrCor.k thinks[b]
I don't "love to argue".[/b]
you are 100% wrong.I have noticed how you love arguing for arguments' sake and not to pass any message across or make sense.your method is to simply post a comment and make no effort to defend it.when anyone challenges your posts you then act dismissive e.g.Bye,goodbye etc
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 25, 2016
Miggs:
you are 100% wrong.I have noticed how you love arguing for arguments' sake and not to pass any message across or make sense.your method is to simply post a comment and make no effort to defend it
You took the bold from my words.
Mr. Miggs What's 'Kip kip'
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by firstking01(m): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Kay.
what did he say??
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 25, 2016
firstking01:
what did he say??
ain't ask em,I forgot how ta spell his moniker.
If I come cross em,I'll ask.
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by firstking01(m): 11:16am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
ain't ask em,I forgot how ta spell his moniker.
If I come cross em,I'll ask.
owk, so, hows the day going with you??
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Miggs(m): 11:38am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You took the bold from my words.
Mr. Miggs What's 'Kip kip'
go to youtube and view "cynthia morgan's" song "german juice" first,then I'll tell you what "kip kip" means
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 25, 2016
firstking01:
owk, so, hows the day going with you??
It's good.
What'd you get yerself fer yer birthday
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 25, 2016
Miggs:
go to youtube and view "cynthia morgan's" song "german juice" first,then I'll tell you what "kip kip" means
I did.
She got red hair an German jiuce is a butt .....
....I couldn't understand half uh what she said,her accent is strong.
How do I remind you of that
An what's "Kip kip' ...
...... that is if you didn't lie ta me an you don't know.
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by pbs4real(m): 11:49am On Mar 25, 2016
geni340:
done that aready undecided
feb 26th? Lets see anoda plzzzzsad
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Miggs(m): 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I did.
She got red hair an German jiuce is a butt .....
....I couldn't understand half uh what she said,her accent is strong.
How do I remind you of that
An what's "Kip kip' ...
...... that is if you didn't lie ta me an you don't know.
good.I'll tell you why I told you to watch that clip someday.as for lying,I hardly lie and as for "kip kip",read below;

1."Kip kip" is a south african slang for chips or popcorn

2."Ama Kip kip" is also an urban streetwear slogan in south africa which became popularised throughout africa by the rapper "Da Les" who is a member of the south african hip-hop collective "Jozi"

3.Hip-hop music aware Nigerians sometimes use the term "Ama kip kip"(I will keep keep) inorder to signify they'll continue carrying out an action without giving up or "keep keeping on"

1 Like

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
Miggs:
good.I'll tell youkip'means why I told you to watch that clip someday.as for lying,I hardly lie and as for "kip kip",read below;

1."Kip kip" is a south african slang for chips or popcorn

2."Ama Kip kip" is also an urban streetwear slogan in south africa which became popularised throughout africa by the rapper "Da Les" who is a member of the south african hip-hop collective "Jozi"

3.Hip-hop music aware Nigerians sometimes use the term "Ama kip kip"(I will keep keep) inorder to signify they'll continue carrying out an action without giving up or "keep keeping on"
Thank you.
....FirstKing01 Mr. Miggs just told me what 'Kip kip' means.
It looks like ya'll got South Africans among you smiley
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by pTomz(m): 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
shocked I look 30 an late at that sad undecided
Yapundecided
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by ShayGirl(f): 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
I jst love people who never under-estimate themselves or feel inferior to others...
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by pTomz(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
ShayGirl:
I jst love people who never under-estimate themselves or feel inferior to others...
tell dat to KingCheezyPuff, she wailing against d post
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
pTomz:
grin I just think it's unfair of you ta tell women ta have confidence after you raved over body the don't have an exspect them ta not be effected.
All aren't confident
If you wanted ta help write a post that will help them be.
How can call them ta be confident with no aid
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
pTomz:
Yapundecided
Oh,Kay
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by ShayGirl(f): 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
pTomz:

Yeah, she's wailing cos she simply believes u guys also played major roles in making girls feel inferior
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by olac21(m): 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
firstking01:
i 've never find any lines were she disrespected meundecided,,,,most of your problems here is your ego is way outa this world.

Stop being foolish..there's nothing like ego you idiot...the fact is it will never occur to your mind when things I stated in the prev post happen...ode woman wrapper!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by pTomz(m): 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Oh,Kay
Jst kiddinggrin
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by pTomz(m): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin I just think it's unfair of you ta tell women ta have confidence after you raved over body the don't have an exspect them ta not be effected.
All aren't confident
If you wanted ta help write a post that will help them be.
How can call them ta be confident with no aid
The aid is simple, LOVE THE WAY YOU ARE
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
pTomz:
The aid is simple, LOVE THE WAY YOU ARE
grin....never become a counsler.Bye wink
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by pTomz(m): 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin....never become a counsler.Bye wink
and never become a pointless opposition ADIOSwink
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by firstking01(m): 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
olac21:

Stop being foolish..there's nothing like ego you idiot...the fact is it will never occur to your mind when things I stated in the prev post happen...ode woman wrapper!
lol, how come you seem pained?,,oh, you musta been stalking her and she defiled your advances, i gerrit....now, steer clear of my case mofoloko.
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by firstking01(m): 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
It's good.
What'd you get yerself fer yer birthday
natinq, just thanked God for the lifesmiley
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by olac21(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
firstking01:
lol, how come you seem pained?,,oh, you musta been stalking her and she defiled your advances, i gerrit....now, steer clear of my case mofoloko.

Stalking who?anyway let's end it here...bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking / Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.