Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video (76462 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Is Now Crippled - Ex-Boko Haram Intelligence Chief / 10 Things Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video / 3 Surprising Things Abubakar Shekau Said In Latest Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by Faculty14(m): 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
This is shekau final message to his followers before he passed on..you could see from the way his talking .his probably injured and this happend months or years ago..nigga is not in his normal self
He has done his part besides this video looks old
I tink someone dig this from their archive and is trying to cause confussion..boko haram is now Isis affiliate and there latest videos depicts those facts
Boko haram videos always has ISWAP bodily written with a green and black flag before any music or rubbish talk begins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by chronique(m): 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
Well played script. Kudos to the northern producers of this movie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by roltgold: 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
hmm! After them don't achieve their purpose by made the country ungovernable for a south south president as they promised. Fulani man don't become president, their sponsors don't withdraw. Him don't suddenly tire na God go punish them all.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by anonimi: 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
Tocheagle:
What do u mean by " the followers need to intensify the fight" Are u in any way supporting terrorism ? God will Openly disgrace and frustrate the plan of the enemy in this country . In Jesus Name . Every Jihadist agenda will come to naught .
Mr. He only gave a rational interpretation to the words of Shekau. You are only being sentimental here.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by Samscofield: 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
He has played his part in creating a scenario for the opposition party to come into power by creating mayhem and discrediting GEJ's government for the Islamist to come on board and start implementing what they have been sponsored to fight for. Jihad in Nigeria for an Islamic state. It would have been too obvious if they stopped immediately he assumed office. Come to think of it, No procurement was since he assumed office but the battle is almost won. May Nigerians receive sense to reason and pray God to avert the oncoming disaster on the Nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by M4gunners: 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
He has played his part of course.Simply means he has done what his master sent him to do (unseat GEJ).Now no need to fight again. Allah didn't ask him to preach his words again as he always claim.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by UnknownT: 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
AdeniyiA:

he was only trying to deduce/decode what the statement may implies
I tire for some people. Both of them were saying the same thing and suddenly this one turned his to a sermon grin
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by Zobski(m): 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
finally....I am on f.p. I dedicate dis to rose and to all my friends in I.b.b university and to the mod. thanks guys
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by skylowlow: 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
anonimi:

Indeed.
Surrendered to his SPONSOR and SYMPATHISER, that is.

angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by Nely77(m): 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ambassadors:
And every one thinks he is truly going to surrender? That's funny. He is right that his time has come, but we must be prepared for one of the worst terrorist attack Nigeria has ever experienced. Am sure he is sacrificing himself during that attack. Nigeria be highly vigilant!
Don't be surprised that many would be excited that he has surrendered and that Boko Haram has been defeated with this statement of his. He has simply made this statement (if he did at all) to deceive Nigerians, Nigerian soldiers, the government and the people so that he can have time to change his strategies and take all unaware. On the other hand, if he truly surrenders, then our present government will have a lot of explanations to give us.
All should be guided.
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
mu2sa2:
I have watched the video and i understand this guy very well, having watched almost all the video footage released by him. I think the guy is responding to a message from unnamed emissaries. He seems to have lost his macho image and appears to be willing to talk peace for the very first time ever. Whatever anybody may think, this is a golden opportunity to end the senseless bloodshed in the NE -now that the erstwhile uncompromising, bloodthirsty fiend is in a weak position.

No. I think this guy is going for one but last and grievous mission. He is ready to offer himself to be consumed in the process.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by anigbajumo(m): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
I doubt this vedio till I see it on CNN
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by DExplorer1: 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
Buhari has delivered.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by gbengus17: 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
HE KNOWS THAT HE HAS BEEN WELL CIRCLED AND THERE IS NO WAY FOR HIM TO ESCAPE. IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME. BUT I EXPECT HIM TO KILL HIMSELF SOONEST. COS THE NOW WELL ARMED NIGERIA ARMY IS VERY CLOSE TO HIM. DASUKI AND LACK OF ARMS IS OVER. KUDOS TO NIGERIA ARMY IF THEY CAN GET HIM ALIVE.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by drss(m): 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
i played my part. - sheekau.
hmmm small small truth don dey comot. boko haram na military jihadic arm of d north. form to unleash violence n bloodshed on christains in d north.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by anonimi: 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
DExplorer1:
Buhari has delivered.

Yes. He has also released the Chibok girls, abi

Firefire:
I am really worried about the increasing death toll... cry

Buhari said: “If you elect me as the President of Nigeria on February 14 (now March 28), I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/polls-campaign-promises-great-expectations/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3126736_killbokoharam_jpegd375c59f7b9b33f00c41d6006bbb5f00

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3267743_lead_jpeg40d3816c9537a77f5db1d8af2860b5b6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3445608_now_jpeg4e80cadb04809833dd7e1003c3001787
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by pring: 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
You cant see this news on CNN
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by yanjutomi(m): 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
i came to understand d fact dat buhari knows about boko haram cos why did shekau come out to say "its d end...... "apc wailer will say am sacarstic but d fact is buari said n 2011 dat he will make d country un-governable nw he has d power shekaus work is finish........ dis country is full of fake leaders

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
Fakevideo
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by Lovelynature(m): 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
Nawa oo

the man seems to be praying for protection after killing thousands of unprotected and helpless Northerners.

Hope BH end has come for real and not technically.

Guess this is not a trick to deceive the army and make them relax while the insurgents prepare to cause more havoc
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by anigbajumo(m): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
drss:
i played my part. - sheekau.
hmmm small small truth don dey comot. boko haram na military jihadic arm of d north. form to unleash violence n bloodshed on christains in d north.

Still yet to knw why people think like this,Na only Christian dem dey kill in the north??

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by sokera: 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
Buhari don't fall for this evil trick , as long as he is alive , still host the boko haram flag and with his arms with him then he as not surrender... He must die

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by ijci(m): 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by Mezuzah(m): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
That message may be a CODE please 'be as wise as a serpent and as harmless as the dove. We are not decived.
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by lookingfly: 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
So now that buhari your sponsor is the president, you've finished your part abi. Na God go punish you and that your sponsor
Zobski:

http://opera.pulse.ng/local/shekau-7-things-boko-haram-leader-said-in-new-video-id4844707.html
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by egbojay: 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
he is speaking Arabic and dat message is not a direct one. In d sense dat there are encoded fact that :
''you'' who are d you? Don't negotiate with terorist. And mind u Buhari I won't praise u on Boko haram victory if it finally comes cos u are one of dem anyhow u are planning to end it is in ur hausa way
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by FOLLEY20(m): 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
To me, that may be a war strategy to penetrate d Nigeria army to wrath more evil on Nigerians if they take Shekau for granted.
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Rubbish!
I say fry his balls!
Send him back to his creator............ Slowly angry
i concur wink

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by DExplorer1: 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
anonimi:

Yes. He has also released the Chibok girls, abi

This Administration is not even up to a year and Bokoharam is defeated, you guys are the most inpatient people I've ever seen.
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by olasaeed1: 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
bros i believe you die!
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by santafe(m): 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
I believe someone has given him instruction to stand down or his funding has stopped

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade / Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.