Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video (76465 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Is Now Crippled - Ex-Boko Haram Intelligence Chief / 10 Things Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video / 3 Surprising Things Abubakar Shekau Said In Latest Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by aaidel(m): 3:17am On Mar 25, 2016
am i the only one worried? because he is basically sending a this is the end message to his followers but he also says other details will be given to them by their messengers? i just hope this isn't a call for them to make one last stand
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by Jebwa: 6:02am On Mar 25, 2016
Dis is nt surrender, Dis massage is for his followers, more of an encouragement I tink.
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by tinktanker: 6:15am On Mar 25, 2016
DaBullIT:
So Shekau isn't dead after all

Several bleepers argued for Jonathan back then

Una eyes don clear?
can u c it was doctored? N besides boko haram has succeeded in moving down south in disguise of herdsmen n fake military. It's a coy.
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by omenka(m): 6:20am On Mar 25, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Rubbish! I say fry his balls! Send him back to his creator............ Slowly angry
Hain... Lmao. cheesycheesy
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by Zealous2710(m): 6:35am On Mar 25, 2016
Dis doesn't sound as if he has surrendered. I think he is trying to pass a msg across d group which he couldn't communicate with. Nigerians, pls bewere!!!
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by akigbemaru: 7:04am On Mar 25, 2016
Surrender note from Boko leader.
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by Houseofglam7(f): 7:14am On Mar 25, 2016
omenka:
Hain... Lmao. cheesycheesy
Yes o
That murrafucka made children orphans, women widows,men widowers

I dey vex angry
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by AfroKnight: 7:25am On Mar 25, 2016
Funding is low. His sponsors no longer have access to CBN. They have been kicked out of power.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by 2ts: 7:28am On Mar 25, 2016
I read d translated speech over and over again and i didnt see anything close to surrendering.

I guess this guy is up something.
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by omenka(m): 7:56am On Mar 25, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Yes o
That murrafucka made children orphans, women widows,men widowers

I dey vex angry
But, why his ballz?? cheesy

Just don't know, anytime people talk about balls, I just can't help myself. grin. Grew up making lots of jokes about them. Funniest part of the male anatomy.

Bett, why his balls?? grin
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by watered(m): 8:00am On Mar 25, 2016
His boss has finally called him to order. We know their antecedents. Soon, you 'll hear that the "Missing Chibok Girls" have been found.

Now I know what PEJ meant when she cried out saying "There is God o" Indeed Bubu and his cabals should know that There is God and He's supreme.

Permit my parlance in hausa "Indai kafi mutum a duniya baka fishi a mutu'a"

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by Houseofglam7(f): 8:12am On Mar 25, 2016
omenka:
But, why his ballz?? cheesy

Just don't know, anytime people talk about balls, I just can't help myself. grin. Grew up making lots of jokes about them. Funniest part of the male anatomy.

Bett, why his balls?? grin

Na d part wey go pain pass grin
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by omenka(m): 8:18am On Mar 25, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Na d part wey go pain pass grin
Thought you're a lady, how you take know? cheesy
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by Pascalberry(m): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2016
Hmm. . And 2maro he will wake up and say its n0t true? Iv tz nadt true ehh. . Ah qo slap d helL outta d poster.
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by jennifer22(f): 8:24am On Mar 25, 2016
This Shecow will stop at nothing, so plz Nigerians should be vigilant, always watch what's happening around u, places like Churches , Market Place, Cinemas and parks in this festive period please.
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by Houseofglam7(f): 8:35am On Mar 25, 2016
omenka:
Thought you're a lady, how you take know? cheesy

Let's say I got a very creative imagination grin
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by omenka(m): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Let's say I got a very creative imagination grin
Let's just say I quietly walk away before they come after me for flirting with you. cheesy

Have a lovely day ma'am, and keep a tight leash on your "imaginative creativity". wink
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by Charlesdock(m): 8:51am On Mar 25, 2016
If we read between the lines we would suspect he was speaking directly to someone in particular. But who?
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by josite: 9:16am On Mar 25, 2016
Years ago i said boko haram will bring out the best in us(nigerians) and in our armed forces and years ago ,in answer to an enquiry as to whether or not boko haram will ever end,i answered emphatically with all certainty that boko haram will certainly end.
Now i said that so certain,so emphatic because i know storms comes about as a result of some movements in the tectonic plates upon which the watery surface of the earth rests and this plates when disturbed results into great storms .However these techtonic plates are not capable of unceasing movements,they eventually stops and the storms,no matter how vehement,consequentially l ceases.
Again i know there is only one kingdom that is destined to perpetuate till eternity and that is the Kingdom of CHRIST meaning every other kingdom,the kingdom of darkness,of bokoharam .of witches & wizards etc must surely and certainly end.
Again the scriptures makes it clear,that darkness has only an hour and never a whole day.
LUKE 22;52' "Then Jesus' said to the chief priests and officers of the temple and elders who had come against Him, "Have you come out with swords and clubs as you would against a robber? 53"While I was with you daily in the temple, you did not lay hands on Me; but this hour and the power of darkness are yours."
Even before the release of the shekarau video ending boko haram ,i actually knew boko haram has ended quite a while ago.
AND that brings me to my main point,no matter the terrorist activities experienced in ur life ,no matter how long,don't ever make the mistake of concluding that it will never end.IT is actually divinely programmed to end if u will not allow it to end your life prematuredly.
This is the message of Easter.,Easter simply shows you the net that has always been breaking letting out the many fishes caught after much labor will no longer break,in spite of the magnitude of the catch if AT HIS WORD,in spite of having toiled all nite & caught nothing,you dare cast your net into the deep waters again.
Luke 5:5 Simon answered, "Master, we've worked hard all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net".
Happy Easter Celebrations

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by Houseofglam7(f): 9:50am On Mar 25, 2016
omenka:
Let's just say I quietly walk away before they come after me for flirting with you. cheesy

Have a lovely day ma'am, and keep a tight leash on your "imaginative creativity". wink

Thanks for stopping by.
smiley
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by omenka(m): 9:54am On Mar 25, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Thanks for stopping by. smiley
Anytime...

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by captainjoh(m): 10:10am On Mar 25, 2016
Eya high rate of dollar affecting this guy
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by BetaThings: 11:00am On Mar 25, 2016
egbojay:
he is speaking Arabic and dat message is not a direct one. In d sense dat there are encoded fact that :
''you'' who are d you? Don't negotiate with terorist. And mind u Buhari I won't praise u on Boko haram victory if it finally comes cos u are one of dem anyhow u are planning to end it is in ur hausa way

And Jonathan refused to fight
Rather he empowered Modu Sheriff their friend
Now PDP chair
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by BetaThings: 11:01am On Mar 25, 2016
santafe:
I believe someone has given him instruction to stand down or his funding has stopped

May be true may not be true
What is certain is that Jonathan DEFINITELY DID not fight him!
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by BetaThings: 11:06am On Mar 25, 2016
watered:
His boss has finally called him to order. We know their antecedents. Soon, you 'll hear that the "Missing Chibok Girls" have been found.

Now I know what PEJ meant when she cried out saying "There is God o" Indeed Bubu and his cabals should know that There is God and He's supreme.

Permit my parlance in hausa "Indai kafi mutum a duniya baka fishi a mutu'a"

Which God are we talking about?
The one you can fool or the ONE you cannot
Why was funding for soldiers diverted?
Why were soldiers courtmartialled?

We can conjure all sorts of conspiracy theories
But it is a fact that people in official positions were making money!!!

God will expose all the evil doers EVERYWHERE
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by Anwunilala(f): 11:08am On Mar 25, 2016
I guess the guy is tired. we must not let down our guards though
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by WOruGunu(m): 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
nairaman66:
You are a joke shekau and you will be killed so you can meet your creator!!
he can Neva meet his creator cos he has defiled him greatly rather he will me Lucifer who has taken over is miserable life
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by jagbajantus: 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
What a bastard piece of shit. May you burn in hell Shekau - both literally and figuratively. And all the Nigerian gods - all of them (Hausa gods, Yoruba gods and Ibo gods, Ijaw, Tiv, Edo, Itsekiri, Nupe, Igala, Kanuri, Fulani, Urhobo gods - na all of them go punish you). You evil and rotten sociopath. How do you even dare use the name of God in vain? God does not support none of the evils that you and your demented followers have perpetrated over the years. You cowards. Now you are running and hiding. Why don't you come out and let the Nigerian villagers hang you by the balls, to a baobab tree, and flog the crap out of you mercilessly until you painfully cry your sorry self to death, you ugly urchin.

For all those almost 300 schoolgirls that you and your followers kidnapped, and took into Sambisa forest and raped and impregnated, may God punish you. If only the Goodluck Jonathan administration had pursued these bastards immediately and not waited for almost three weeks (after all the rest of the world had begun wailing and crying) before even admitting that there was even any kidnapping, they would have nailed these psychopathic imbeciles right away, and things might have been a little different today. Instead the man from Otuoke miscalculated and misjudged totally by allowing these evil mongrels plenty of time to get away and scatter all the girls into smaller groups and then hide them all over the place. Oh Nigeria. What a country! A country where there is no respect for laws. A country where you have a band of illiterate touts, marauders and a mish-mash collection of thugs holding an entire country of 180 million people hostage while those supposed to be in charge were busy partying, looting, pillaging and blowing all the public money! What a crying stupid shame. In a real place, an idiot like Shekau will not last even two months. I feel sorry for those innocent school girls. It pisses me off. What if one of them was your daughter, friend, niece, sister or cousin? Imagine. I hate BH imbeciles.
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by adeife16(m): 2:24am On Mar 26, 2016
makingsense:
Thunder fire you.... Abeg wen he's caught he doesn't deserve a quick death
And Who Told U He Wud B Caught Hv U Forgotten Dat We R In Nigeria
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by jornie(m): 3:19am On Mar 26, 2016
santafe:
I believe someone has given him instruction to stand down or his funding has stopped
So,through out that looong video clip, he only said seven things...hausa language is unbelievable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade / Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.