Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,499 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. (5961 Views)

If Love Is Not Enough For Marriage, What Is? / Photos: If You Were At This Beach, What Would You Have Been Looking At? / See This Traditional Igbo Inspired Pre-wedding Photo Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by opribo(m): 5:38am On Mar 25, 2016
Where did this happen, the attire of the groom and the man behind gives an idea. Although it could be the groom people went to koma to marry a wife.
Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by vicechancellor(m): 6:35am On Mar 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Learn to respect culture of people. Did anyone tell you that the bride was forced? Is anyone complaining to you? What concerns the tradition of people with stone age? Even in western countries some women go topless.b

@OP This is beautiful and lovely!
I'm not being ethnocentric bro, just this kinda things look primitive. some people are still living behind the contemporary world.
Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by vicechancellor(m): 6:37am On Mar 25, 2016
opribo:
Where did this happen, the attire of the groom and the man behind gives an idea. Although it could be the groom people went to koma to marry a wife.
any way na way as far as say den son marry cheesy
Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 25, 2016
Can't deny that I love those tatties dammit tongue kiss
Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by whys: 9:45am On Mar 25, 2016
Why is the groom wearing clothes, a loin cloth at least would have been better .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Date This Woman? (PICS) / I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. / Woman Shocked After A Bolt Driver Masturbated in Her Presence Whiles On A Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.