Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. (5930 Views)

Help!! A Girl That I Have Been Dating For Over 2years Now Tell Me / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
Please pardon my grammatical errors.

I have this lady i met 2years ago, we liked each other and we started rolling like boyfriend girlfriend tho i never asked her out but the reality of things now is we act as lovers and good friends, Sometimes we discuss our wedding and spending the rest of our lives together as partner. She allows me romance her and have sex with her but she has never been butt naked in front of me. Our sex sessions are mostly @ night, she always request to put d light off and she always refuse to take off her bra, i can strip only her top, most times she make me just slide her panties to a corner before i insert my looli pop into her wonderland arena, she just always refuse to take off her clothes fully

Please do you think there is anything wrong and why does she hide her nudity from me? I fear getting married to her and she continues this not getting naked game...
Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by madridguy(m): 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
Eyes is pushing her tongue Bros you mean she never for once take shower for your side?

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by subtlemee(f): 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
Next time put off the lights then pull all her clothes and keep it out of reach then put on the light ....whatever fears or complex she has talk out of it before giving her back her clothes

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by madridguy(m): 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
This is too harsh sister.... I guess she's the type that shy alot. So subjecting her to torture like this can hurt her emotionally.

subtlemee:
Next time put off the lights then pull all her clothes and keep it out of reach then put on the light ....whatever fears or complex she has talk out of it before giving her back her clothes

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by Newguyhere: 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by subtlemee(f): 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
madridguy:
This is too harsh sister.... I guess she's the type that shy alot. So subjecting her to torture like this can hurt her emotionally.

Desperate time needs desperate measure ...no be advice you dey seek?

5 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by madridguy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
Desperate indeed grin grin grin

subtlemee:

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by Jmk9292(m): 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
I only see shyness playing out..... She would certainly play along ur desire with time...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
Op u are a greedy being, u haven't paid her bride price and u want to see her naked.. angry

24 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by Yubokumin(m): 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
Afi looli pop naa. Tales by moon light. If you are serious, you should have seen It. 2 years is not 24 hrs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by iRepNaija1: 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
She might be shy or ashamed about her body. If it's really bothering you, have a serious sit down with her and talk it out. Stress that you're coming from a place of concern and let her know that no matter what she looks like, you will always love her (if you do) and you will always be attracted to her. If she still resists, don't push it and respect her boundaries.

12 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by blinking001(m): 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
Bro she has stretch Marks all over her body.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
Is she obese? Probably has an overly saggy boobs, black cellulite, stretch marks and excess flappy skin, try and assure her that you are fine with however her skin looks like, that is if you really are sha.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by VIRGINlabia(m): 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
Mammy water

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
she's insecure

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by mrssomebody(f): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Is she obese? Probably has an overly saggy boobs, black cellulite, stretch marks and excess flappy skin, try and assure her that you are fine with however her skin looks like, that is if you really are sha.
just what I was thinking.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:53am On Nov 01, 2019
madridguy:
Eyes is pushing her tongue Bros you mean she never for once take shower for your side?
she always lock d bathroom door
Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:55am On Nov 01, 2019
subtlemee:
cheesy but i think she will really struggle. Just like how girls auto turn to superwoman to resist a guy when trying to take her pants off when she is wearing a dirty one

5 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:57am On Nov 01, 2019
Miniso:
Op u are a greedy being, u haven't paid her bride price and u want to see her naked.. angry
she hasn't won my groom price also and i'm handling her expenses like a groom
Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:00am On Nov 01, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
slim fit lady, i have felt d boobs through her bra...i feel its still cupcake size not saggy yet. for others u mentioned like stretch marks i dont mind but i doubt xcept its behind d covered section of her pantabrata
Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:02am On Nov 01, 2019
iRepNaija1:
She might be shy or ashamed about her body. If it's really bothering you, have a serious sit down with her and talk it out. Stress that you're coming from a place of concern and let her know that no matter what she looks like, you will always love her (if you do) and you will always be attracted to her. If she still resists, don't push it and respect her boundaries.
Thanks. I will try this
Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by madridguy(m): 7:16am On Nov 01, 2019
And so? She dey wear jeans go bathroom? I'm seeing this as comedy.

WowSweetGuy:
she always lock d bathroom door

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:29am On Nov 01, 2019
madridguy:
And so? She dey wear jeans go bathroom? I'm seeing this as comedy.

she dey wear towel...u knw ladies have this special skill of undressing and dressing in front of u but u cant see nothing

she will just wear that her grandma towel and remove her bra n pant from inside
Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by marvin905(m): 7:39am On Nov 01, 2019
subtlemee:

love your smile

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by marvin905(m): 7:43am On Nov 01, 2019
OP I don't think she's proud of her body or she's just really shy all in all is all in head..
the job is on you to make her comfortable,free around you..
give her the impression that you won't judge her even if you don't like her body..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by marvin905(m): 7:44am On Nov 01, 2019
=-O
Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by madridguy(m): 7:55am On Nov 01, 2019
This is simple bro, just observe her closely, after she don off pant and bra, just go close her, like babe do you know you're beautiful bla bla, hug her, kiss her, while doing so your aim is to remove her grandma towel tongue remove it sharp sharp and don't make it look intentional. After you have removed the towel then you stop the kiss and start feeding yourself with her milk factory, don't spoil the groove by looking at her uncladness. After doing this just usher her to the bathroom and demand you shower together. Shikena

WowSweetGuy:
she dey wear towel...u knw ladies have this special skill of undressing and dressing in front of u but u cant see nothing

she will just wear that her grandma towel and remove her bra n pant from inside

5 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by khiaa(f): 8:01am On Nov 01, 2019
subtlemee:
WowSweetGuy, if you humiliate her like this she may not trust you anymore and sustain from sex with you.
Talk to her about the situation when you aren't about to have sex without playing games.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by Clinghton: 8:49am On Nov 01, 2019
And you still dey Bleep am like dat, without knowing where you are going. lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by chinchonglee(m): 8:50am On Nov 01, 2019
Must you see her unclad
Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 01, 2019
reminds me of one babe I dey bang that year.. the day I insisted on seeing her unclad with the lights on after giving her series of assurances say nothing they happen.. I shocked , after realizing na granny boobs wey don feed a whole legion of babies I dey use shook mouth inside darkness,na later I even con dey hear the gist she don born already sef from another friend's of hers wey won bang me.. Choi, I thank God for my life now sha

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by pedroiyke: 9:25am On Nov 01, 2019
Stretch marks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand / What A Girl Told Me Last Night.. / Am I Harsh (pics Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.