Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company. Take Home. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company. Take Home. (9228 Views)

Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company / Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Exam - 8 Facts To Take Home / Locating Krisoral Group Of Companies At Onitsha From Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company. Take Home. by RealCJ: 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
Please house anybody with the knowledge of how much Krisoral group of companies situated in Onitsha pays for startment for Bsc holders. Please help me with the info.
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company. Take Home. by GentleNaaz(m): 6:10am On Mar 25, 2016
RealCJ:
Please house anybody with the knowledge of how much Krisoral group of companies situated in Onitsha pays for startment for Bsc holders. Please help me with the info.
They pay
QA Officers: NGN40,000
Supervisors: NGN35,000
Blenders: NGN40,000
Marketers and Office staff: NGN40,000
You work from 7 am to 6 pm, Monday to Fridays. 7 am to 4pm, Saturdays. No break
They will tell you 7:30 am to 5:30 pm monday to friday, 7.30 am to 2 pm, saturdays. But when u start, u see different thing.
No break. But they will tell you 1hr break per day (lie)

1 Like

Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company. Take Home. by RealCJ: 11:01am On Mar 25, 2016
GentleNaaz:

They pay
They will tell you 7:30 am to 5:30 pm monday to friday, 7.30 am to 2 pm, saturdays. But when u start, u see different thing.
This is real shit! What is 40k, I thought is a big company. Is this why I want to leave my present work? Thanks for the info anyway.
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company. Take Home. by sonssyo: 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
thats even d major reason why all of them are applying in our company? dis is serious!!!
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company. Take Home. by sonssyo: 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
RealCJ:

wetin u apply for there
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company. Take Home. by sonssyo: 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
GentleNaaz:

They pay

o boy, do u no any one dat studied microbiology that is in their QC dept, our company in onitsha needs one , u can pm me if u no
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company. Take Home. by GentleNaaz(m): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
sonssyo:

o boy, do u no any one dat studied microbiology that is in their QC dept, our company in onitsha needs one , u can pm me if u no

All d QC/QA officers are graduates of food science and technology, biochemistry, biology and chemistry. Including myself.

If ur company needs experience QC/QA dat studied food science and technology, I am available, if and only if ur company wl offer more dan wat is obtainable here.
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company. Take Home. by sonssyo: 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
GentleNaaz:

All d QC/QA officers are graduates of food science and technology, biochemistry, biology and chemistry. Including myself.

If ur company needs experience QC/QA dat studied food science and technology, I am available, if and only if ur company wl offer more dan wat is obtainable here.

d truth remains, we need an experienced Qc that can effectively carry out a microbial test and culture on our product.
of course when i post somefin here, am not joking. so if u no any of dem that can do d above. i will just post our address here and remove it shortly
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company. Take Home. by GentleNaaz(m): 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
sonssyo:

d truth remains, we need an experienced Qc that can effectively carry out a microbial test and culture on our product.
of course when i post somefin here, am not joking. so if u no any of dem that can do d above. i will just post our address here and remove it shortly

Let me send u contact of an experience QC officer
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company. Take Home. by sonssyo: 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
GentleNaaz:

Let me send u contact of an experience QC officer with Bsc microbiology.
Contact him via 08068151695
His name is Abuchi. tell him Chinaza gave u his contact.

ok,tnks, u can remove d no now
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company. Take Home. by charles009(m): 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
Shit place to work. People leave everyday.
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company. Take Home. by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 28, 2017
[quote author=sonssyo post=44094840]

oo o
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company. Take Home. by Emmaboss(m): 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
I have worked with them so I know how much they pay and how they work,
they pay officers 45k and above
they pay engineers with bsc 35k and 45k
the more you work is the more your money is increased
they pay factory workers 20k male factory workers
and female factory workers 17k
we have breaks
u work from 7:30 a.m. on monday till 5:30 p.m.
monday to friday
on saturdays you work from 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
all of these days from monday to friday have 1 hour break
only on saturdays that doesn't have break
this is how we work
I work there 2018
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company. Take Home. by nedukc: 2:40am On Aug 08, 2019
Please who is currently working there, I need more information about the company
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company. Take Home. by Starpro87(m): 4:50am On Aug 08, 2019
Pm me to get any direct info you want about them.

1 Like

Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company. Take Home. by Yxxx: 4:30am On Feb 12, 2020
Please who still works there. I need information on how managers operate there ,working conditions and salary. Any benefits, leave , pension etc
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company. Take Home. by Princelee95(m): 8:39am On Mar 04, 2021
Good morning everyone. I was invited via text to come for interview at Krisorial Group of Companies in Onitsha tomorrow....for the position of a sales person. Please, any tips, ideas, comments, advises?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Corona I-teach Corona 5 [Graduate Teacher Trainee Scheme] / Nsitf Recruiting Massively / Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.