Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri (19827 Views)

Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri / Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp / Gowon Apologises To Niger Delta Communities, Says ‘we’ve Made Mistakes’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Pavarottii(m): 6:55am On Mar 25, 2016
ellechrystal:

Hahahaahah, typical of a zombie to list the weaknesses of the former administration n what he thinks is the strength of the present administration, ur long write up would ve made more sense if u listed the mistakes I mean weaknesses of Buhari n d strenghts of Jonathan as well.
Don't get me started too.
We r talking about mistakes here, so?
Just imagine the state of the Economy n so many other things, n u r here writing a long list of thrash u feel is OK for u n ur fellow zombies.
Look whether u like it or not. Jonathan is far better than Ur Buhari thank u.
And oh, since u decided to b petty enough to talk about their wives, here is a thing, u should ve been petty enough to mention the manner at which ur president speaks, u would need an interpreter for his own citizens to understand him.,
God bles you.

1 Like

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Sijo01(f): 7:55am On Mar 25, 2016
He made mistakes, fine BUT he is still better than booohari.

2 Likes

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Acidosis(m): 8:01am On Mar 25, 2016
koboko69:
Jonathan did not make mistakes....he was a mistake himself

Who are ministers that were youths? Names please....!!!!

Ok, women as ministers;..... So? How did help an ordinary Nigerian or the economy? Rather......the women proved to be more sophisticated thieves than the men.

U call a secondary sch extension a university. Virtually all federal universities needed upgrade and renovations but in the quest o deceive dumb followers and enrich some individuals, that was abandoned, and new glorified secondary schs where created. Interestingly, this same people hailing "new unis" were quick to tell us that, Jonathan could not overlook old roads and create new ones when the olds ones needed rehabilitation. I wonder how the logic works for road construction and not for unis.
All the new unis joined together can never match up with what is on ground in OAU as an example which was built with cocoa money. Not to even mention other univerisities. Oil in Nigeria is a curse.

As for YouWin..... cheesy laughable. One of the greatest scam after subsidy claims and immigration scam.

You compare OAU with a Newly established University?

Name one University in the world that began with all infrastructures and buildings.

GEJ built new unis so Buhari and those to come can build on that legacy.

If you claim OAU was built on Cocoa money, please, what is sustaining the same OAU today since cocoa money has long died and forgotten? Your pension, right?

Ask for logic before you impose same on others. Accreditation is not a one day event.

6 Likes

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 25, 2016
DelGardo:

I will sha humour you with a response. Jesus is my Lord and saviour. I am impressed with Buhari, in fact I am happy with his performance and I can list a couple for you.

-Boko Haram is decimated in less than one year, army re-equipped and motivated. Something Jona could not do in six years after spending over $5billion

-local manufacturers and farmers are having the best of times

-power supply peaked under him, even though it crashed suddenly (and we know why)

-subsidy is cancelled and cabal broken

-corruption reduced at the federal level. Recovery of stolen commonwealth.

-new factories are opening up and investors are showing interest

-over N2.8trillion saved via TSA. Billions saved from discovered ghost workers

-states bailed out

-federal govt is liquid and has not borrowed to meet overheads (Jona was looking to borrow a year ago just to pay salaries)

-clean up of Niger Delta commissioned

-N500b earmarked in the budget for the most vulnerable citizens

-a wife that does not infest our national life with crude reasoning and undignified actions

-all achieved without the full budget

What is this rambling? We are not talking about a few mistakes

-Buni-Yadi boys murdered in there sleep, Chibok girls, who he ignored for weeks, denied for weeks and loafed around for the rest of his regime? Mistake?

-billions spent to pray for Boko Haram to fall down and die, mistake?

-unseviceable weapons bought at multiple times the price of new ones that turned out to be instruments of death, was that also a mistake?

-Multibillion Naira contracts to sworn militants to protect strategic national assets was no mistake

-dollar cash withdrawals from the CBN to prosecute elections, a mistake?

Distributing gold plated iphones bought with our money and crested with our coat of arms during his 'daughter's' wedding was an in-your-face insult to me

-wife serving as a permanent secretary from nowhere was an obnoxious behaviour which he condoned. Wife building estates, hotels and acquiring choice property was a sign of mental poverty which cannot be excused.

-billions wasted on oil subsidy, and refineries crippled? Oil deals that made no sense? Billions of dollars stolen? Mistake?

-Met power at about 5kMW, spent billions, sold national assets to some people, gave them unbelievable incentives, dashed them money and left with power generation still less that 5kMW. Was that a mistake?

-Enugu-Onitsha, Enugu-PH, Aba-Ikot Ekpene (abandoned), Ikot Ekpene - Umuahia and hundreds of roads in serious state of disrepair untouched for 6 years, mistake? Remember MC Loph? He died because of a very bad road. And thousands of others.

DONT GET ME STARTED.

Nna men you are my bestest Nigga. You slayed man you slayed.

GEJ was a walking talking breathing mistake to Nigeria. I am still trying to erase his erroneous memory from my head.

7 Likes

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 25, 2016
Gej is de best tin dat ever happened to naija
Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by tinktanker: 8:08am On Mar 25, 2016
DelGardo:

I will sha humour you with a response. Jesus is my Lord and saviour. I am impressed with Buhari, in fact I am happy with his performance and I can list a couple for you.

-Boko Haram is decimated in less than one year, army re-equipped and motivated. Something Jona could not do in six years after spending over $5billion

-local manufacturers and farmers are having the best of times

-power supply peaked under him, even though it crashed suddenly (and we know why)

-subsidy is cancelled and cabal broken

-new factories are opening up and investors are showing interest

-over N2.8trillion saved via TSA. Billions saved from discovered ghost workers

-states bailed out

-federal govt is liquid and has not borrowed to meet overheads (Jona was looking to borrow a year ago just to pay salaries)

-clean up of Niger Delta commissioned

-N500b earmarked in the budget for the most vulnerable citizens

-a wife that does not infest our national life with crude reasoning and undignified actions

-all achieved without the full budget

What is this rambling? We are not talking about a few mistakes

-Buni-Yadi boys murdered in there sleep, Chibok girls, who he ignored for weeks, denied for weeks and loafed around for the rest of his regime? Mistake?

-billions spent to pray for Boko Haram to fall down and die, mistake?

-unseviceable weapons bought at multiple times the price of new ones that turned out to be instruments of death, was that also a mistake?

-Multibillion Naira contracts to sworn militants to protect strategic national assets was no mistake

-dollar cash withdrawals from the CBN to prosecute elections, a mistake?

Distributing gold plated iphones bought with our money and crested with our coat of arms during his 'daughter's' wedding was an in-your-face insult to me

-wife serving as a permanent secretary from nowhere was an obnoxious behaviour which he condoned. Wife building estates, hotels and acquiring choice property was a sign of mental poverty which cannot be excused.

-billions wasted on oil subsidy, and refineries crippled? Oil deals that made no sense? Billions of dollars stolen? Mistake?

-Met power at about 5kMW, spent billions, sold national assets to some people, gave them unbelievable incentives, dashed them money and left with power generation still less that 5kMW. Was that a mistake?

-Enugu-Onitsha, Enugu-PH, Aba-Ikot Ekpene (abandoned), Ikot Ekpene - Umuahia and hundreds of roads in serious state of disrepair untouched for 6 years, mistake? Remember MC Loph? He died because of a very bad road. And thousands of others.

DONT GET ME STARTED.
e b like u dey watch Nigeria frm back of television. Zombie o zombie

2 Likes

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by omenka(m): 8:08am On Mar 25, 2016
koboko69:
Freedom of speech. We remember the clamp down in 2014 which was hailed by the same wailing wailers then

Nigerian Soldiers Move Against Newspaper Distribution Across The Country
https://www.naij.com/67707.html

Soldiers Bare Their Fangs: Clampdown on newspapers continues
Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/soldiers-bare-fangs-clampdown-newspapers-continues/

Soldiers arrest vendors, clamp down on newspapers in Borno

http://dailypost.ng/2014/06/07/soldiers-arrest-vendors-clamp-newspapers-borno/

These were Jonathans Soldiers in June 2014.

So much freedom of speech undecided

Hmmmm credible polls?

#NigeriaDecides: Video exposes INEC officials colluding with PDP to rig elections

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8SdHmeqGfo

Video of Election Rigging In Rivers State in 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8FbidH8W0Y

Amongst others.

A VERY STRONG STABLE NAIRA ...; THIS ONE IS AN OBVIOUS LIE FROM THE PIT OF HEL WHICH NEEDS NO EVIDENCE!

Those clutterheads just imagine everyone in Nigeria suffers from the same mental handicap as they do- selective amnesia.

When one posts counters like what you just did up there on their TL, the next thing they do is block you. Telling the truth and publicising same is risky to their course.

3 Likes

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:11am On Mar 25, 2016
ellechrystal:

Ahhh, zombite how na? Posterity u mean?
Please has ur Lord n saviour (Buhari) impressed u?
Is he in anyway better than Jonathan?
Oh yea he is human n will definitely make mistakes,
But ur Disaster of a Daura president isn't any better, n as such can't be compared to Jonathan's shoes,
he is more clueless than a lost sheep, n highly insensitive, in fact, he is a predicament.
U know y am happy? The people who criticized him the most, n made d country ungovernable r the ones reaping now, karma isn't just a bi.tch but a Biatch, save ur disappointed expressions for Buhari, cos he will fail u more than u think Jonathan did.
By the way Jonathan meant well,

4 Likes

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by dapsylee(m): 8:25am On Mar 25, 2016
It is annoying that even Mr Omokri who was GEJ's right hand man accepted he made mistakes and some of us are here talking nonsense!

GEJ is the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria!

This guy personally supervised the looting of this country and he couldn't even do anything about it.

You guys are expecting destruction of over 6 years fixed in six months,

All of you wailing wailers on Nairaland have decided to close your eyes and ears to the truth!

8 Likes

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Arnoldo(m): 8:25am On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=DelGardo post=44083741]

stop fooling yr self,this govt did nt equip the army o...its d same weapn jonathan bought they are using,jonathan left $30b in d foreign reserve and buhari say we are broke?,jonathan built 8fed university nd maritime uni nd left over 1tr in tetfund acct among others..now u wil say buhari introduced TSA..smh do ur findings properly! u must be asleep to hav said investors are trooping in when they are actually fleeing.go find out hw many foreign investor left nigeria.hw can u be tinkin dis way

1 Like

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by ransomed: 8:27am On Mar 25, 2016
Deliberate Mistakes that resulted in massive destruction of lives and properties, looting of our treasury, battered economy, impunity and heinous crimes against humanity. Instead of Ram Omokri to pray for GEJ, he is busy justifying his mistakes before God. I am happy that the Almighty God is unlike Nigerian judges. HE IS INCORRUPTIBLE.

4 Likes

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by LeFreakSoChic(f): 8:29am On Mar 25, 2016
Goldencollins:
Buhari is a dullard from Daura,Amaechi is a lizard of Ubima,Osinbande is a Midget from Ogun state.
The Zombies are free to quote me.

Your father is a hunchback from Nortre Dame.
Your mother is as delusional as the Cheshire cat.
Your siblings are the seven dwarfs from Snow white.

7 Likes

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Arnoldo(m): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2016
ellechrystal:

Hahahaahah, typical of a zombie to list the weaknesses of the former administration n what he thinks is the strength of the present administration, ur long write up would ve made more sense if u listed the mistakes I mean weaknesses of Buhari n d strenghts of Jonathan as well.
Just imagine the state of the Economy n so many other things, n u r here writing a long list of thrash u feel is OK for u n ur fellow zombies.
And oh, since u decided to b petty enough to talk about their wives, here is a thing, u should ve been petty enough to mention the manner at which ur president speaks, u would need an interpreter for his own citizens to understand him.,
leave dat zombie alone,jona left $30b in foreign reserve bubu said 9ja is broke,investors are fleeing dat zombie said they are trooping in,army still using gej weapons
Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by DelGardo: 8:35am On Mar 25, 2016
ellechrystal:

Thanks for your eminent response. As empty as I have come to expect from supporters of failure.

You have been noticed. Come back when you grow a brain. While at it brush up you grammar too.

Bye

3 Likes

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by lielbree: 8:35am On Mar 25, 2016
GEJ my hero! We love you sir

Those criticising you will soon bit their tongue.

3 years is not that far off.... time will tell
Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by layla129(f): 8:41am On Mar 25, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Just leave the guy he get sense pass you.......your. Childish weak argument is no match to his, the more you try harder to defend ur HERO the more you compound ur confusion that results to display of ignorance and embarrassment.
Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Dyt(f): 8:42am On Mar 25, 2016
Onoshi ni Dede wen

Jonathan se tie
Daddy grandpa buhari na se ti won

Awon eleribu Dede

E si se
E si owo
E si ina
E si omi

E si nkan kan
Wen kan baniyan laye je

1 Like

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by layla129(f): 8:43am On Mar 25, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Just leave the guy he get sense pass you.......your. Childish weak argument is no match to his, the more you try harder to defend ur HERO the more you compound ur confusion that results to display of ignorance and embarrassment.
You have just put my thoughts into writing. This guy is just blabbing...the other guy carry physical evidence full ground this one is here defending a thief blindly

3 Likes

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 25, 2016
koboko69:
Jonathan did not make mistakes....he was a mistake himself

Who are ministers that were youths? Names please....!!!!

Ok, women as ministers;..... So? How did help an ordinary Nigerian or the economy? Rather......the women proved to be more sophisticated thieves than the men.

U call a secondary sch extension a university. Virtually all federal universities needed upgrade and renovations but in the quest o deceive dumb followers and enrich some individuals, that was abandoned, and new glorified secondary schs where created. Interestingly, this same people hailing "new unis" were quick to tell us that, Jonathan could not overlook old roads and create new ones when the olds ones needed rehabilitation. I wonder how the logic works for road construction and not for unis.
All the new unis joined together can never match up with what is on ground in OAU as an example which was built with cocoa money. Not to even mention other univerisities. Oil in Nigeria is a curse.

As for YouWin..... cheesy laughable. One of the greatest scam after subsidy claims and immigration scam.

Olodo we will watch and c the one your god buhari will do
Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by skylowlow: 8:44am On Mar 25, 2016
ellechrystal:

But ur Disaster of a Daura president isn't any better, n as such can't be compared to Jonathan's shoes,
he is more clueless than a lost sheep, n highly insensitive, in fact, he is a predicament.
U know y am happy? The people who criticized him the most, n made d country ungovernable r the ones reaping now, karma isn't just a bi.tch but a Biatch, save ur disappointed expressions for Buhari, cos he will fail u more than u think Jonathan did.

They have started to talk abi na complain. Why won't they even start, when they now experience a better yesterday, they must surely talk. No more opportunities for looters to cart and share, therefore, their earnings have dropped considerably, now they wail.

Those days, it's been God's blessing which no economic downturn could affect, I wonder why and how economy is now affecting them, oh or maybe the hotness of the gate of hell that was opened.

I wish those that enjoyed the loot of past administrations can understand how innocent/upright citizens have been cringing under those administrations, or maybe now that they know, that's the reasons for the wailing. I'm happy we all feel it now, it's now equal. You now know what it means not have a deceptive running over cup. Those that have always lived in diligence and eaten the works of their hands are still doing ok for your information, in fact we are enjoying the level playing ground.

If you think the economy is hard and you want to blame this administration in totality for it, please check inward, you are part of those that got us here, can't forget my childhood song those days,

iwo no lowo nbe, baye ti da lo ni, topo fi gbagbe Oluwa, gbogbo wa la lowo mbe

I don't wanna get started this morning, so lemme just shut it here but before I go...

Please understand, the onus is not on you to complain at allllllll, and please don't! Just don't! Pray, pray that we get there, that this nation becomes truly great without those political deception, pray that corruption truly becomes a thing of the past, pray that things work for our dear nation. Pray for Nigeria, it is our Jerusalem, don't complain or point accusing finger, 4 points back to you.

6 Likes

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Atlantian: 8:47am On Mar 25, 2016
What nonsense. Everyone should allow Jonathan to rest, this is almost one year after his tenure and his name is being echoed here and there. Allow the man some peace, with what I am seeing now, Jonathan is a saint.
Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 25, 2016
ellechrystal:

U better short ur dirty decay mouth,,

How many years jona Mumu spend in power?, how many years buhari has spent?,, u just keep shouting like an idiot,, wat tangible thing Jonathan did in first two years he spent after yaradua death? , u oloriburuku wailers,, leave this man (buhari) alone please

4 Likes

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by layla129(f): 8:50am On Mar 25, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

Your father is a hunchback from Nortre Dame.
Your mother is as delusional as the Cheshire cat.
Your siblings are the seven dwarfs from Snow white.
Ok, i must admit you really cracked me up this morning...lmao!

2 Likes

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 25, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Who cares?
I care
Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Frankyboy1(m): 8:53am On Mar 25, 2016
I am also proud of him as a Niger deltans! He tried in different sectors, but the truth be told without sentiments, Governance is serious business, and mistakes are in different gravity! The gravity of GEJ mistakes are enormous! In any saner society, he should be in jail!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by visalo: 8:55am On Mar 25, 2016
What a country. Suffering and smiling. Today a litter of full in many parts of the country is being sold for 250 to 300 hundred naira, yet the unbelievables are still praising the the Daura man. This was the same country GEJ rule and we never experience any fuel scarcity despite the higher price of oil in the international market. Oh what a deceptive country
Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 25, 2016
visalo:
What a country. Suffering and smiling. Today a litter of full in many parts of the country is being sold for 250 to 300 hundred naira, yet the unbelievables are still praising the the Daura man. This was the same country GEJ rule and we never experience any fuel scarcity despite the higher price of oil in the international market. Oh what a deceptive country
useless country of almajaris and their slaves
Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by ogazi007(m): 9:03am On Mar 25, 2016
Gej had all what it takes to succeed but he doesn't have the capacity to rule.He was handed over a better Nigeria where most indices of the economy were quiet decent.Fat external reserve,foreign debt almost non existent,Naira stability, crude oil sold for over $100,Moderate PMS price,No inch of our land left in the hands of Boko-haram.

We all know how he left Nigeria,Naira was on a fall,external reserve almost emptied,stealing was not corruption,and they were sharing our national wealth under his watch,security I left that for u to judge after spending billions of dollars,crude oil theft like never before and Nigeria was on auto pilot.

Buhari government is very purposeful,they have clear cut agenda and its going to be a mater of time for the benefits to start rolling in.For the fact that the Man has got the balls to face corrupt people alone is a big plus for him...We are winning the war against Boko haram.
Gej is a good guy but not a good leader.

5 Likes

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by visalo: 9:05am On Mar 25, 2016
Of what use is this abusive words. If this is the change you fought for, is better you leave as a slave in a foreign land .

Saklekplus:

How many years jona Mumu spend in power?, how many years buhari has spent?,, u just keep shouting like an idiot,, wat tangible thing Jonathan did in first two years he spent after yaradua death? , u oloriburuku wailers,, leave this man (buhari) alone please
Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by visalo: 9:06am On Mar 25, 2016
Of what use this abusive words. If this is the change you fought for, is better you leave as a slave in a foreign land .

Saklekplus:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South-South Governors, Leaders Demand 50% Oil Derivation / A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning / House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.