Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) (48038 Views)

Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos / Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) / Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:23am On Mar 25, 2016
I don't even know why I'm laughing.
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by Monday60655(m): 9:23am On Mar 25, 2016
May God have mercy on us
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by tottinova: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2016
Xposer:
The hustle is real..A guy who bought an "iPhone" from the "dreaded" Computer Village in Lagos was shocked after discovering that he actually bought a Nokia phone with antenna....But the main question now is that 'didn't the guy check and access the phone before payment'?..Only him knows the answer to that....See photos of the "iPhone" below;

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/photos-see-what-guy-found-after-buying.html

Mumu,
Na your choice jare.
No tok sey na iPhone you wan buy.
See the kpali sef
Mtcheewww.
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by shocker007(m): 9:27am On Mar 25, 2016
I need a look alike iPhone 6 too. But Triple sim version and normal operational OS like them techno touch light.
Where can I get it online?
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by ChukaLupin(m): 9:27am On Mar 25, 2016
Na lie jor. Why e go buy phone go house when e neva check am?
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by fxkingz: 9:30am On Mar 25, 2016
Does that look like an iPhone charger and hand's free to u?
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by lomprico(m): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2016
That is his/your punishment for being very stupĀ”d!
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:32am On Mar 25, 2016
This guy never purchased this phone from right dealers. Na awoof he dey find and they gave him what he deserves.
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by PrinceAfo911(m): 9:33am On Mar 25, 2016
the love of iPhone is the beginning of foolishness, I doubt if the guy knew the original iPhone from fake hence he just wanted to have one.
maybe it's neighbors that told him that's not a real iPhone.
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by Easyluv2live(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2016
I nor sure say my guy don see the features of an iphone b4,only hearing the latest names,and was happy to get one at a rediculous chip price...only for neighbours to let him see the difference. And was too late as the seller nor even get shop.
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by senatrpaichulo(m): 9:37am On Mar 25, 2016
he needs to be thankful to God he saw a Nokia with antenna. my guy saw black soap in the pack, some will see fufu. besides all of yu in that position are criminals, buying cheap phones from hawkers. when you see am for shop. SMH
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by tivta(m): 9:40am On Mar 25, 2016
Serves him right, instead of him to buy from a reputable shop he goes to road side sellers, only the greedy fall for such scam...
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by scachy(m): 9:40am On Mar 25, 2016
Fear those hoodlums that calls themselves mobile dealers/sellers. I bet you that the guy checked it before payment. But they changed it after he checked it n made payment. Shm

Those guys are real professional broad day scammers
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by JegaQuin: 9:45am On Mar 25, 2016
He must have bought it on the road not in the shop! Stop trying to take us to school joor!
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by Eeroh95(m): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
I don't believe this story.

Who buys stuff without checking it out?
see this mumu..........come computer village come test your knowledge..then you will know pounded yam is different from fufu
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by Themandator: 9:46am On Mar 25, 2016
HungerBAD:

Besides who goes to just any shop to spend over 100k on a single item?
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by thowbie7ven(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2016
CastedDude:
u no dey see pictures of the phone with its new pack? some people are like that, they just buy what they want without checking it
Guy, that's a fat lie!...u're telling me someone will spend over 40k on getting a gadget without checking it out?...in this Economic bruhaha?...it's either he/she is new to apple products...checked the phone out and on getting home, he/she finds out via his/her friend/s that it's not the genuine brand...that's still easy to believe!.....but telling me he/she didn't check the phone out at the point of purchase, that's a fat lie!!!
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by hadaydoyin(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2016
The person who bought it is a mumu FIRST CLASs
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by MycoleA(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2016
that's iPhone 7s... lol
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by showblack(m): 9:50am On Mar 25, 2016
HungerBAD:

Chaii my nigga just come lagos
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by SweetOlive(f): 9:55am On Mar 25, 2016
Omg cheesy
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by twicenoni(m): 9:55am On Mar 25, 2016
The guy do mistake wey him go answer road side phone seller.. I know computer village wella na last minute wey him dey pay money them switch the phone and tell am say na low-key bizness make him no open say police go catch am oo lwkmd....... When they test the phone for him they will show him the original even he will operate it self grin when it's time to pay that's where the bad deal will enter. I know the guy hold enough money to buy the original iPhone but na awurf wurf him belle. When him want remove money from pockect him go dey hide the remaining money make those guys no see am say him carry enough money na there them Don swap the original phone to fake one Cox them Don test am him no go mind again to check am grin o boy human being wicked pass lion oo
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2016
HungerBAD:

Truth is that, the guy doesn't even know what he really wants to buy.

Is that how an original iphone looks like?
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by Thegodfather26(m): 9:59am On Mar 25, 2016
Xposer:
The hustle is real..A guy who bought an "iPhone" from the "dreaded" Computer Village in Lagos was shocked after discovering that he actually bought a Nokia phone with antenna....But the main question now is that 'didn't the guy check and access the phone before payment'?..Only him knows the answer to that....See photos of the "iPhone" below;

Just pass by...
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by Godson201333(m): 10:02am On Mar 25, 2016
HungerBAD:

There is always just one trick at computer village.

You check and price the phone,The seller always disagree and later they will call you back to come and pay the price, you had earlier offered.Offcourse yOu are gonna be convinced not to test the product again since you already did earlier..In this process the phone has been changed from originally to artificial....

I was a victim back then when Nokia2727 was in town.Op is still lucky,during my own days I bought a well packed nokia2727 fufu home haha
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by sunshine1974(m): 10:04am On Mar 25, 2016
HungerBAD:

u better belueve it and learn.......they ve a way of swapping it with the copy.....,always buy from slot period!
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by jayAjoku(m): 10:04am On Mar 25, 2016
The guy is an idiot
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by donem: 10:07am On Mar 25, 2016
Op ask that your friend as him De enter Lagos wetin them write between this two,
This is Lagos or Welcome To Lagos?
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 10:08am On Mar 25, 2016
My simple questions, where did you get the money to buy that phone, is your hustle pure and did you buy it far below what an Iphone cost thinking you have bought awoof, not knowing you bought a Nphone.
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by donem: 10:11am On Mar 25, 2016
Gosj01:

A JJC will always buy things without checking it, due to the acquisition excitement
Most attimes they test the phone with an original replica for u, when packeting they substitute with the fake, if u ain't extra vigilant u won't notice.
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by bughead: 10:11am On Mar 25, 2016
Xposer:

see the carton self!

iPhone carton no dey dey like this.

this story is fake!
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by Evassmix55(m): 10:15am On Mar 25, 2016
Lol. D guy prolly doesnt knw an iphone. Sorry dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Opt Out Of Any MTN Subscription Deducting Your Airtime / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Netflix Is A Waste Of Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.