Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) (48037 Views)

Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos / Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) / Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by cosmicrayboi(m): 10:28am On Mar 25, 2016
even in St Micheals here in aba, u can never know...

the hustle pass real cheesy

i dont want to share my story
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by AsanwaKC(f): 10:29am On Mar 25, 2016
he should thank God no be Fufu..he see inside.
a neighbor have gone to alaba...to buy plasma and home theater. after he shattered taxi come home..na cottons of fiber wood de inside plus they stole his phone join.
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by harrisiny(m): 10:32am On Mar 25, 2016
smmh, how's this a nokia phone?
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by 2undeee(m): 10:35am On Mar 25, 2016
gabinogem:
yeah... me too

Him shld tank God no b fufu him buy
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by lodscott(m): 10:40am On Mar 25, 2016
if I carry you go ikeja my guy u go love Lagos o
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2016
lwkm multipurpose iphone
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by Otsealu1(f): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2016
Sorry my dear, thats how that place. It is advice able that once the phone is brought out for u to see, on no account should you give it back to them to package for you instead, with the phone on your hand collect the carton and move ahead to package as you go by yourself.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by adewarley099(m): 10:50am On Mar 25, 2016
Lol this happened to one of my friend who schooled in benin republic on getting to his father land Nigeria he got an Iphone from all this Omo wobe Guys thinking he got the best deal from them not untill he got home and the iphone has two sims , lol he dint believe his eyes e even asked me to check very well for him and i told him it is original fake Iphone grin grin grin grin grin
HungerBAD:
I don't believe this story.

Who buys stuff without checking it out?
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by mrmachine: 10:51am On Mar 25, 2016
Iphone no dey use two sim cards, that I believe the person knew before payment

HungerBAD:

Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by stujine: 10:51am On Mar 25, 2016
Cv is an amazing place o,u cud actually c d real tin den dey switch it witout ur knowledge ,so its 4 real it actually happens everyday
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by femi4: 10:54am On Mar 25, 2016
boboLIL:
The guy na mumu.....u can't job people from onitsha like dis... Lai lai....
Enter the village now, I m sure you ll either come back with b29 soap or fufu phone
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by joey150(m): 10:55am On Mar 25, 2016
In think say in smart..in wan buy iphone for nokia torchlight price.

If i meet your type i go scam you totally.
Na village you go pack go.
All the victims of this type of scam have one thing in common..they think they have gotten a great deal and are in a hurry to run away with it before the buyer changes his mind.
Dude you got what you payed for.
Na iphone 4 in bin wan buy abi na wetin..
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by doskie(m): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2016
HungerBAD:

you can check it. they will swap it before you blink an eyelid.
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by joey150(m): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2016
AsanwaKC:
he should thank God no be Fufu..he see inside.
a neighbor have gone to alaba...to buy plasma and home theater. after he shattered taxi come home..na cottons of fiber wood de inside plus they stole his phone join.
shattered keh?!
Abeg oh its good friday..
Be good to English
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by gidjah(m): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2016
Amost fell for siuvh scam over here in the states.later discivered that the said I phone 6s na android I phone.very neat great looks but I immediately I switched off I saw android.....hahahabahahohohohooo I shouted!!!!!who is doing this to meeeeeee....who b d wintch craft!!!!!?!!!!!.but tnk god my maga didint pay!!!
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by AceDomino(m): 11:07am On Mar 25, 2016
GetUmad:
And the Chinese language plus the dual standby didn't give it away at the point of purchase?

Who buys i-phone without KNOWING I-PHONE?

Biggest lie of the Century.... He knew what he actually bought..... Don't believe a single alphabet in this dead dead write-up..

He's just BLUFFING
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by ikukuhero: 11:18am On Mar 25, 2016
At Computer Village and markets in general, you are likely to conclude with the seller on a price for the real thing, but somehow, the seller manages to distract you, packages and hands you a counterfeit. I have learnt to always bring out items packed and handed over to me for re-verification right in the presence of the seller, before leaving with my goods.
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by ziego(m): 11:20am On Mar 25, 2016
Xposer:
The hustle is real..A guy who bought an "iPhone" from the "dreaded" Computer Village in Lagos was shocked after discovering that he actually bought a Nokia phone with antenna....But the main question now is that 'didn't the guy check and access the phone before payment'?..Only him knows the answer to that....See photos of the "iPhone" below;

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/photos-see-what-guy-found-after-buying.html

Nokia battery hahahhahhh
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by friedakara(m): 11:24am On Mar 25, 2016
he actually bought a NOKLA phone.... lol
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by chanx: 11:25am On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=HungerBAD post=44085100]I don't believe this story.

Who buys stuff without checking it out?[/quote

Very correct.
It will be tested and handed over to you to do the checking before you pay. So how come this.
Op should come up with another story. ]
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by chanx: 11:25am On Mar 25, 2016
HungerBAD:

Very correct.
It will be tested and handed over to you to do the checking before you pay. So how come this.
Op should come up with another story.
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by eslathomas(m): 11:26am On Mar 25, 2016
This is not even original nokia sef. And this story sef

Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by AsanwaKC(f): 11:29am On Mar 25, 2016
joey150:
shattered keh?! Abeg oh its good friday.. Be good to English
what is your ploblem?hmmm...prease..leaf my Grammar..ya happy good Friday..
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by joey150(m): 11:31am On Mar 25, 2016
AsanwaKC:

what is your ploblem?hmmm...prease..leaf my Grammar..ya happy good Friday..
babe no use that scope for me oh.

Why you dey tear your clothe na.
You've got ma hopes high..hope the face is as dope as your shoes. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by banmee(m): 11:34am On Mar 25, 2016
HungerBAD:

Don't be too quick to judge. This happens all the time especially when you don't buy it in a store. We all know not all phones are bought in stores. Truth be told, this happened to me when i was in my teens. I thought i'd bought a phone not knowing i had bought a case filled with eba. I took in stride and learnt from it.
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
over happy fellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 11:44am On Mar 25, 2016
He might have been shown the real I phone when it was tested it is during packaging that they switch the already packaged nokia phone it takes only Max of 2 seconds to switch, my advice if you must buy phone in computer village
1. Go to shops that give receipt
2. After testing put your sim and hold the phone and do the packaging your self.
3. Research on phone prices online so if you see a too cheap phone dont go for it, for there are even fake Iphones that looks and functions like i phone and it takes only a professional to know the difference.
4. Seek Professional advice on reliable shops and specifications of phones from professionals. or to save yourself the stress simply buy from jumia, konga or other reliable online shopping sites.
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2016
mrmachine:
Iphone no dey use two sim cards, that I believe the person knew before payment

This was not the phone they tested but the one they switched after testing the real one.
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by efonat(m): 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
[size=30pt]I phone battery is not detachable. That's y he didn't bother to check maybe[/size].
HungerBAD:

Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by engraced123(m): 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
chai!,inexperience
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by amani007: 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
d iphone even get antenna....lol grin grin grin IPHONE 6S PLUS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Opt Out Of Any MTN Subscription Deducting Your Airtime / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Netflix Is A Waste Of Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.