Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) (48039 Views)

Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos / Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) / Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by ogahomale: 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
abeg na lie hw e go , go buy fone e no go check am bfor paymnt or mayb na China type him buy dey lie say him buy iphone
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by dennixxx(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
Na normal tinx wey happen 4 lag.....respect 2 my fellow Lagosian.....anyway ix part of business xperience
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by Getikebusy(m): 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
Gosj01:
Computer village of all place!?

In fact the guy is lucky that he did not see FUFU inside
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by Emmau0091(m): 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hey, It what u get if u don't buy from a store.. He seek from a cheap n stresst seller so ...Plus if u buy from the stresst they show u that phone n replace it after u had paid them with a bad or different one in his Case..

Happend to me sum 7years ago in this same computer vill... After ipaidfor the used nokia N9 it was replace n i ran till i reach where i took a bike.. later understood when i got home as the last thing i remembered was when the guy said.. oya run... angry sad but it true..
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by jeffolala(f): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
i RADIO
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by Gosj01(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
donem:

Most attimes they test the phone with an original replica for u, when packeting they substitute with the fake, if u ain't extra vigilant u won't notice.

Exactly bros, I hv experience that before
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
Responsible mugu and you still get mind bring come here make we see.... But why evils?
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by Gosj01(m): 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
Getikebusy:

In fact the guy is lucky that he did not see FUFU inside

Fufu or Glass?
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by Fibo27(m): 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
That's not a Nokia phone
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by akigbemaru: 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
nokia phone
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by floadesola: 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
[Experience is the best teacher.... It may sound untrue, but believe me, it is not a lie because I have two friends it happened to in computer village, only that on those occasions, they did not buy from the phone shops, rather they patronized the roadside guys who deceived them by promising to give them good deals.
I will say greediness and stupidity led to this.
This case is still better cos he got a phone at least, my friends got fufu and bread...lol
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
Xposer:
The hustle is real..A guy who bought an "iPhone" from the "dreaded" Computer Village in Lagos was shocked after discovering that he actually bought a Nokia phone with antenna....But the main question now is that 'didn't the guy check and access the phone before payment'?..Only him knows the answer to that....See photos of the "iPhone" below;

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/photos-see-what-guy-found-after-buying.html
u lie Jst to get FP continue
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by Amustical(m): 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
GetUmad:
And the Chinese language plus the dual standby didn't give it away at the point of purchase?

Who buys i-phone without KNOWING I-PHONE?

Youngman people do! fake iphone6 was sold to my brother even the buyer took it to meet with him in his house. @ leki..... Everyone can fall for their trap. As sharp as my brothr is, I don't blief he can fall for that kind of trap
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by hesinbergx(m): 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
That's what you get when you want to get cheep phone with out checking the content, thinking you are smart...
Lalastikalalastica......
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
Gobe things grin
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by Baroba(m): 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
Irore:

Nobody is talking of the scam seller or is it that he did not check too or simply being fraudulent. Must we all do one fraudulent thing or the other be rich?

Thank you, can you imagine blaming the victim but not the scammers that give Nigerians a bad name.. Please not everybody is tech savvy, I can see someone like my mum been an innocent victim.. Anybody can fall victim to scammers especially on something you don't know too well, just pray you don't meet them.

The most religious nation my foot..
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by murmee: 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
fortunechy:
y would he buy phone witout checking it? he's very stupid by posting diz shit here
He definitely bought the phone from those boys holding phones and showing passersby on the roads inside computer village. What those boys do is to allow you test and inspect the original phones they show you. When you are satisfied, they take you to where the phone box is and very smartly pack a fake phone for you. They will even put the box inside a designer carrier bag for you. You will discover you have been scammed when you get home.
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by darlenese(f): 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
That's what happens when u want to buy an iPhone at a Nokia price grin
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by ErasmusCOMP: 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
dominique:
The guy should talk true. He got the phone dirt cheap from one of the touts in computer village and not from a licensed dealer or store.
Nice post.
murmee:
He definitely bought the phone from those boys holding phones and showing passersby on the roads inside computer village. What those boys do is to allow you test and inspect the original phones they show you. When you are satisfied, they take you to where the phone box is and very smartly pack a fake phone for you. They will even put the box inside a designer carrier bag for you. You will discover you have been scammed when you get home.
You have said it all.
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by landedproperty: 12:43am On Mar 26, 2016
Hi phone indeed
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 6:25am On Mar 26, 2016
tyson99:
You better thank God say u still see Antena, Aunty rose own na fufu dey inside so I con dey wonder say se she go chop am ni

lmaooooo! Abeg no allow me laugh commot tears for eyes jare. cheesy cheesy

She later chop am? cry grin
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by aliexpress: 7:32am On Mar 26, 2016
How will a reasonable person buy an iPhone from touts hanging around the street of computer village. The buyer is a fool and greedy as well.
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 26, 2016
the guy is a greedy fellow, he must av taught of buying an iphone for 5k..lol...he has been outsmarted ...
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 29, 2016
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 30, 2016
SweetOlive:
Omg cheesy
Are you Tanzanian?
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
What! Was he penny-wise or something? I mean, if you truely need an iphone, then you should know where to look at.
Re: Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
Lol .. That's how we roll .. Hehehe up lagosian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Opt Out Of Any MTN Subscription Deducting Your Airtime / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Netflix Is A Waste Of Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.