Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari (22457 Views)

I Am The Next Governor Of Oyo State -- Buhari's Minister / Rivers, Nigeria’s Most Deadly State – Buhari / Rivers, Nigeria’s Most Deadly State – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by scachy(m): 10:12am On Mar 25, 2016
North East, Nigeria's safest Zone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by Revolva(m): 10:13am On Mar 25, 2016
Buhari has said the truth...there is no time election is been held in that state that it will come our smoothly....there must be violence...n chaos
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by scachy(m): 10:14am On Mar 25, 2016
Throw back, Wike vs Amechi.
Check the score your self. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by suco01(m): 10:15am On Mar 25, 2016
Pascal181:
Only fools and brainless peoples like buhari will label Rivers state as deadliest when there's terrorism in North eastern states for years.

I guess u cant differentiate between elections war and terrorism. Rivers are deadliest in election war dats what d president tryin to pass accross. ****
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 25, 2016
HandsomeChris:
Is it the same Rivers that I'm typing from? Buhari is a dullard, Amaechi is a failure, Dakuku is a baby; without Amaechi you won't see him near politics.
Pascal181:
Only fools and brainless peoples like buhari will label Rivers state as deadliest when there's terrorism in North eastern states for years.
Goldencollins:
Buhari is a dullard from Daura,Amaechi is a lizard of Ubima,Osinbande is a Midget from Ogun state.
The Zombies are free to quote me.
chido20:
the dullard is a pedophile. incompetent president
the zombies will still shout sai baba.
ozoigbondu:
Is this old dullard serious angry angry angry angry

What about agatu community in benue state where his Fulani brothers has vowed to wipe out the people there or bornu where his Boko Haram brothers run free

Ladies.....you are free to criticise Buhari.

But using such language as dullard....marks you out as bitter people, and not much better than the ladies(aka Zombies) who referred to a certain someone as clueless, and buffoon.

Decorum in language marks you out as refined and good people.

Don't be like us Zombies wink(Unless you have been gotten to by one of them). Bring out your A game.Intellectual critiques.
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by suco01(m): 10:16am On Mar 25, 2016
Revolva:
Buhari has said the truth...there is no time election is been held in that state that it will come our smoothly....there must be violence...n chaos

God will surely bless u and giv u more knowledge.. Unlike some pple dat comment using their foot to reason.

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:17am On Mar 25, 2016
Goldencollins:
Buhari is a dullard from Daura,Amaechi is a lizard of Ubima,Osinbande is a Midget from Ogun state.
The Zombies are free to quote me.
NO, free to kill you
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by Omeny: 10:22am On Mar 25, 2016
Rivers, Deadliest State ke?
What will u say of those our ever volatile Northern States MR President?
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by falcon2020(m): 10:22am On Mar 25, 2016
BUBU,pls stop spoiling our dear country with ur ignorant speech,just curb the act instead of exaggerating the issue"competent indeed"
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by KingGBsky(m): 10:24am On Mar 25, 2016
At this juncture I need to crave for support and prayers for our great nation NIgeria. All the negativity I (we) have said towards our country NIgeria will always sabotage it and give the country a bad name internationally.
I am craving for others to support the presidency and the team and hope that Nigeria will be great not again...because it had never been great, but greater than the story of the old days out parents told us about Nigeria.
Thanks and let us stop cursing our country but support with our ideas to create a great world for our selves.
#GodBlessNigeria
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 25, 2016
Is your mother a zoombie also? Or is she not a lady? Idiot
Quakertellicus1:

Ladies.....you are free to criticise Buhari.

But using such language as dullard....marks you out as bitter people, and not much better than the ladies(aka Zombies) who referred to a certain someone as clueless, and buffoon.

Decorum in language marks you out as refined and good people.

Don't be like us Zombies wink(Unless you have been gotten to by one of them). Bring out your A game.Intellectual critiques.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by gentlecent: 10:26am On Mar 25, 2016
Some goats, high on fresh palm wine will not take the effort of reading the entire story before commenting... I'm sorry, never saw a point where PMB mentioned Rivers as the deadliest state in Nigeria... I wonder if the guy that captioned this article is high on some Oshogbo weed... Meanwhile Mr. President we are solidly behind you #let_the_wailers_wail. #proudly_Igbo #one_Nigeria #strength_in_diversity.
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 25, 2016
I use to think dis man is only old, dull and stupid, now I know he is sick. If rivers is d deadliest state, wot of borno state...even the foetus in my gf's' womb knows d answer

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by blizz84(m): 10:27am On Mar 25, 2016
APC folks re alwaz defendin no mata d mata. But i tell u dis, d life of any nigerian is far more valuable dan any political party.when itz federal cabinet took permission to be away from office for one week to wage war in d state with d sitting governor, wat waz he expecting? Anywa! As far as we nigerians re concern, weda political or terriorist killing, d blood of nigerians does not deserve any.
PMB and its folks shuld be careful of their utterance.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by wiseoneking: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2016
Dimienedonkz:
Oh My God!!!
this man is a disgrace to what should be termed as "president". Rivers deadlier than; Borno, Yobe, Adamawa and Benue? smh
Make una find something for this pmb brain. I hope him brain never die.

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 25, 2016
HandsomeChris:
Is your mother a zoombie also? Or is she not a lady? Idiot

Do you believe in things that do not exist?

And thanks for calling me an idi..t. I prefer to be one because it means that I can acquire wisdom constantly.

Good morning!
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by emmusay(m): 10:30am On Mar 25, 2016
Taryur3:
Blame it on Amechi.he entered porthacourt noisily and he left quietly as he loosed.
lost not loosed.
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by suco01(m): 10:33am On Mar 25, 2016
gentlecent:
Some goats, high on fresh palm wine will not take the effort of reading the entire story before commenting... I'm sorry, never saw a point where PMB mentioned Rivers as the deadliest state in Nigeria... I wonder if the guy that captioned this article is high on some Oshogbo weed... Meanwhile Mr. President we are solidly behind you #let_the_wailers_wail. #proudly_Igbo #one_Nigeria #strength_in_diversity.

I second u, all dey knw is comment and it is because dey reason wit their foot.. God bless Buhari. God bless Nigeria.... One luv
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by alexlee50: 10:33am On Mar 25, 2016
Is rivers state deadlier than borno, yobe and adamawa state?
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 25, 2016
ademoladeji:
Oya, make una start to dey abuse Buhari...

Dumb comment. But nice signature.
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by Abeymills(m): 10:39am On Mar 25, 2016
Bubuhari apc n fulani herds men ar d deadliest
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by aalangel(f): 10:40am On Mar 25, 2016
If I say what I want to say, they'll say I'm insulting an elder. Nigerians, pray for thy leaders.
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 25, 2016
gentlecent:
I am afraid I did not succeed in the election in Kogi, Bayelsa, Rivers. I think that more Nigerians are killed or killed themselves in Rivers than in any particular state. At this stage of our political development, to remain brutal is shameful and as a government, I promise we will do something by the next general election.
O boy u nor do comprehension and summary for English language. ...

2 Likes

Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by ajepako(f): 10:45am On Mar 25, 2016
Bornu, Adamawa and Yobe are Nigeria's most peaceful states......PMB

Laugh wan choke me oh!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by saintmark88(m): 10:47am On Mar 25, 2016
Buhari, so far so good has been one of the most sincere and sensible president I av seen in Nigeria all my life, Nigerians hate a good leader, when we had murtala Na xo dem complain O, till dem gang up kill am, later on, they tagged him a hero, but d truth is d devil never wants the poor to b liberated so am not surprised when pple complain n wail, they are just tools used by the devil to continue to keep our pple n abject poverty. They want a president Tht would allow a certain group of pple (cabals) eat the collective wealth of the people, buh God pass them, Buhari carry on we plenty way dey with u, even in d south south, Co's I'm born n breed in d south south n I know thousand Tht support u down here....
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by ocelot2006(m): 10:48am On Mar 25, 2016
Dimienedonkz:
Oh My God!!!
this man is a disgrace to what should be termed as "president". Rivers deadlier than; Borno, Yobe, Adamawa and Benue? smh

He is right. Deadly to the APC riggers.

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by ogene007: 10:49am On Mar 25, 2016
Drsheddy:
STATE OF EMERGENCY STATE OF EMERGENCY STATE OF EMERGENCY STATE OF EMERGENCY STATE OF EMERGENCY STATE OF EMERGENCY STATE OF EMERGENCY STATE OF EMERGENCY STATE OF EMERGENCY STATE OF EMERGENCY STATE OF EMERGENCY STATE OF EMERGENCY STATE OF EMERGENCY STATE OF EMERGENCY STATE OF EMERGENCY STATE OF EMERGENCY STATE OF EMERGENCY . cool
He will be disgraced if he tries it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by ajepako(f): 10:53am On Mar 25, 2016
ademoladeji:
Oya, make una start to dey abuse Buhari...

We don start already Ademola oloruko aburo mi....

We go yab am for failing to mention Bornu, Yobe,Adamawa,Bauchi, Benue and Plateau states.

Except states where boko haram and armed fulani bandits kill and maim wantonly and unchecked are peaceful staes..

Lobatan...
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by Irishrena1(f): 10:54am On Mar 25, 2016
Rivers state showing APC who the boss is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by bejeria101(m): 10:54am On Mar 25, 2016
Nigeria most foolsh presidiot,wailers go on and wail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by Greenback: 10:56am On Mar 25, 2016
Drsheddy:

STATE OF EMERGENCY STATE OF EMERGENCY STATE OF EMERGENCY STATE OF EMERGENCY STATE OF EMERGENCY STATE OF EMERGENCY STATE OF EMERGENCY STATE OF EMERGENCY STATE OF EMERGENCY STATE OF EMERGENCY STATE OF EMERGENCY STATE OF EMERGENCY STATE OF EMERGENCY STATE OF EMERGENCY STATE OF EMERGENCY STATE OF SOMEONE SHUD PLEASE DECLARE EMERGENCY TO

MY HUNGRY STATUS..THUNDA FAYA APC

Haba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue Youths And Police In A Shootout In Makurdi / Looters List Allegedly Puts Dokpesi In Trouble, US Visa Reportedly Revoked / Senators Pass Tax Bill That They Have Not Seen Or Read - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.