Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,010 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari (22455 Views)

I Am The Next Governor Of Oyo State -- Buhari's Minister / Rivers, Nigeria’s Most Deadly State – Buhari / Rivers, Nigeria’s Most Deadly State – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by cybriz82(m): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2016
If I say d man no well na cus say e no well..n true true walai d man no well.
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by macaranta(m): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2016
I give up...This man has lost it.
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by peacefulpeace101(m): 11:00am On Mar 25, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/rivers-nigerias-most-deadly-state-buhari/
Mr. president your enemy are laughing at you for your soft action on wike and fayose. you have have the opportunity of declaring emergency rule in Rivers state to save Innocent souls in that state. up till this moment wike continued the killing spree in Rivers but all you can do is to be talking soft. It is this your non-action attitude that made saraki President where the PDP is currently having upper hand in apc-led govt. it is this same your inaction that hardened fayose. today no abuse is too much for fayose to haul at you. wike was killing innocent people and at the same making treasonable statement, all you can do is soft talk, shame. I miss obasanjo.
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by abnsugbe: 11:00am On Mar 25, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/rivers-nigerias-most-deadly-state-buhari/

Rivers state Re-Run election has Made it the Deadliest state,ok.what of The North were Bomb goes of Every minute.....what is wrong with Buhari??....
Maybe Kano,jos and other state were BH boys are winning[cos they will win and i urge them to win] is now the Most peacefull state.
This is what happens when u have a dullard,illiterate,useless,nonsestical and stupid fulani man as a President.
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by abnsugbe: 11:01am On Mar 25, 2016
Rivers state Re-Run election has Made it the Deadliest state,ok.what of The North were Bomb goes of Every minute.....what is wrong with Buhari??....
Maybe Kano,jos and other state were BH boys are winning[cos they will win and i urge them to win] is now the Most peacefull state.
This is what happens when u have a dullard,illiterate,useless,nonsestical and stupid fulani man as a President....
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by tuscani: 11:06am On Mar 25, 2016
Na wao this can our country wey Sinners Are saint
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 25, 2016
pre88:
Apology accepted, match on my gallant President. We will surely return you in 2019 by God's grace
his ur gallant president, bt a dullard to many.

How can the president of the federal republic of nigeria term a state that accrue revenue to the federal government as most dreaded state.

That his comment can scare investors from trying to invest in2 such states or is it because we voted Jonathan and now we voted PDP.

Why is he so senseless?, even wen Boko Haram was on the rampage Jonathan never declared Borno as the most dreaded state.

He shld learn from his predecessors on how to make public speech and governance.

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 25, 2016
suco01:
[s]

U're d disgrace to the Nation, read and understand first b4 u comment. Rivers is deadlier than Borno, Yobe, Adamawa and Benue in Election period and electioneering. Aside election period rivers dont av issues or any prob... Nonsense[/s]
suco01:

God will surely bless u and giv u more knowledge.. Unlike some pple dat comment using their foot to reason.

suco01:

I guess u cant differentiate between elections war and terrorism. Rivers are deadliest in election war dats what d president tryin to pass accross. ****
Revolva:
Buhari has said the truth...there is no time election is been held in that state that it will come our smoothly....there must be violence...n chaos

what did you decipher from this:
“I think that more Nigerians are killed or killed themselves in Rivers than in any particular state.”

he didn't specify it as an election period with that particular phrase that resulted to the headline.

stop accusing innocent people of what you are guilty of.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by IYANGBALI: 11:14am On Mar 25, 2016
This thing is too long jo abeg lalasticlala summarise and translate it to kanuri language for me
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by banmee(m): 11:30am On Mar 25, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
that is an understatement. RIP Corper samuel okonta

Very true. People are just commenting without realizing that what he has said is obvious. One has to have lived and worked in that state to understand this. I made a comment about how unsafe rivers state is a while back and i was crucified for it.
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by hohafrank(m): 11:31am On Mar 25, 2016
Buhari is really a dullard.I never knew until now.How could he have made that statement when he was the brain behind the blood shed. The security meant for the people you are using against the people.
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by dilini(m): 11:35am On Mar 25, 2016
My question is... why will he label Rivers State as the most deadliest state in Nigeria. When the BK boys were killing people and burning churches in Yobe, Borno and Adamawa why didn't he label those troubled states as the deadliest states in Nigeria. Why single out Rivers as the deadliest? Shouldn't he call his fulani killing bigots to order who have raveged and killed indigenes of the Agatu community in Benue state and leaving them hopeless. Lai Moh'd must have been feeding him with wrong information about the situation of the country... The President should correct his statement... #MyOpinion

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by ademoladeji(m): 11:38am On Mar 25, 2016
emrain:

Dumb comment. But nice signature.
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by ademoladeji(m): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2016
ajepako:

We don start already Ademola oloruko aburo mi....

We go yab am for failing to mention Bornu, Yobe,Adamawa,Bauchi, Benue and Plateau states.

Except states where boko haram and armed fulani bandits kill and maim wantonly and unchecked are peaceful staes..

Lobatan...

I be your aburo too nau
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by Olaone1: 11:41am On Mar 25, 2016
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by ajepako(f): 11:49am On Mar 25, 2016
ademoladeji:

I be your aburo too nau

Yes oh and as all my aburos are prospering and rising on the pinacle of success, so shall you be lagbara Olorun..
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by kk4kiss(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2016
Wonder the kind election Buhari will conduct come 2019

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by Jayceo(m): 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
Buhari Buhari
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by Abbeyunique2(m): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
banmee:

Very true. People are just commenting without realizing that what he has said is obvious. One has to have lived and worked in that state to understand this. I made a comment about how unsafe rivers state is a while back and i was crucified for it.
that show the rate of decadent in our insane Society.

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by Abdulazeez70: 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
N ur fada is ewu from nnewi
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
If goodluck had made a comment like that we would all be clamouring for his head on a platter.

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by ademoladeji(m): 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
ajepako:

Yes oh and as all my aburos are prospering and rising on the pinacle of success, so shall you be lagbara Olorun..

Amen n you too

Thnx bro
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by Abdulazeez70: 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
Goldencollins:
Buhari is a dullard from Daura,Amaechi is a lizard of Ubima,Osinbande is a Midget from Ogun state.
The Zombies are free to quote me.
n ur fada is ewu from nnewi
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by Taryur3(m): 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
emmusay:
lost not loosed.
Why can't you just read and stroll up.busy body.
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dimienedonkz:
Oh My God!!!
this man is a disgrace to what should be termed as "president". Rivers deadlier than; Borno, Yobe, Adamawa and Benue? smh
HOW CAN MY OWN STATE BE THE DEADLIEST IN NIGERIA. BUHARI I DNT BLAME U. NA TOO MUCH DRINKING N SMOKING MAKE U TALK THAT POO.
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by vislabraye(m): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dimienedonkz:
Oh My God!!!
this man is a disgrace to what should be termed as "president". Rivers deadlier than; Borno, Yobe, Adamawa and Benue? smh

I weak sef
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by 9jabox(m): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
dammytosh:
Ignorance spreading because "I too Know"

When your first aim is to wail, at times the slightest common sense judgement evade you.

He is talking in the context of "election" and the audience is APC

Rivers recorded the most ELECTORAL VIOLENCE and HIGHEST KILLINGS so far in the last general election.

Now you can keep screaming but guess what ?

He woke up as The Commander Of The Nigerian Armed Forces this morning and President Jonathan despite all the corruptions around him already received several awards for conceeding defeat.

So move on, election is over.

I would have called you a buffoon, but, today is good Friday so I'll pass.

Talking about Rivers state being the deadliest in terms of elections, what then would you say of Kano and Kaduna in previous elections? Can the violence in Rivers be compared to that of any of the aforementioned States?

Make una fear God small na. Had Buhari not won the last election, what do you think the story in kaduna and Kano would be?

My friend, get your facts right before defending the Daura man.

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by wilcox(m): 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
Buhari is known for talking before thinking so am not surprise that he did not consider the level of insecurity in the north east before unleashing rubbish from his mouth.
Of all the happenings I Nigeria in recent times, he a only chose to comment about Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
Rig and Die.

IamPatriotic:

hope you are from ondo state or better still you and your entire family are resident there, because it you that will probably die of any electoral violence, as for us the peace loving sons and daughters of ondo, we crave peace and no idiot can take us back to "wet e"
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by dammytosh: 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
9jabox:

I would have called you a buffoon, but, today is good Friday so I'll pass.

Talking about Rivers state being the deadliest in terms of elections, what then would you say of Kano and Kaduna in previous elections? Can the violence in Rivers be compared to that of any of the aforementioned States?

Make una fear God small na. Had Buhari not won the last election, what do you think the story in kaduna and Kano would be?

My friend, get your facts right before defending the Daura man.

So we are talking about previous elections ?

Call me a buffoon , that does not change the fact that i might be paying your net income as tax. So go ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by 9jabox(m): 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
dammytosh:

So we are talking about previous elections ?

Call me a buffoon , that does not change the fact that i might be paying your net income as tax. So go ahead.

Your ignorance still shock me!
If Mr president is judging Rivers as the deadliest based on three States election (Kogi, Bayelsa and Rivers) out of 36 States, don't you think that's dumb?

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by openmine(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
gentlecent:
Some goats, high on fresh palm wine will not take the effort of reading the entire story before commenting... I'm sorry, never saw a point where PMB mentioned Rivers as the deadliest state in Nigeria... I wonder if the guy that captioned this article is high on some Oshogbo weed... Meanwhile Mr. President we are solidly behind you #let_the_wailers_wail. #proudly_Igbo #one_Nigeria #strength_in_diversity.
despite d fact dat elections in some parts of rivers state were marred by pockets of violence,PMB chose d wrong choice of words by saying rivers state is d 'deadliest' in terms of election...if dere was an APC governor in rivers state,wud he have made such derogatory statement?
into matters of urge importance,why is PMB so quiet about d huge violence taking place in Benue and oda north central states orchestrated by his fellow Fulani mafias who comb d entire community as if dey own it....
why has he not spoken in clear terms about d destruction at agatu?
is it because its an APC governed state?
and why has ortorm d governor of Benue refused 2 make comments or ultimatums 2 dese bloody and deadly Fulani herdsmen?
is d governor part of a conspiracy Dats unknown 2 d public?
if d dwellers of agatu decide 2 use arms,dey will b labelled as miscreants loyal 2 d opposition party.....
PMB sud get his priorities right...enuff of dese avoidable blunders......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Found Near A Filling Station In Delta State. Photos / To avoid problem, don’t speak Queen’s English to police officers - ACP Abayomi S / Newspaper Vendors Blame Online Media For Drop In Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.