Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari (22459 Views)

I Am The Next Governor Of Oyo State -- Buhari's Minister / Rivers, Nigeria’s Most Deadly State – Buhari / Rivers, Nigeria’s Most Deadly State – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by dammytosh: 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
9jabox:

Your ignorance still shock me!
If Mr president is judging Rivers as the deadliest based on three States election (Kogi, Bayelsa and Rivers) out of 36 States, don't you think that's dumb?

Check the context and dnt act stupeed while trying to proof some one isdumb
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by maxzzo1(m): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Yes oo for APC members....
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by sikirat2020: 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
this una president have a very poor memory and judgemental skill. how come Rivers the most deadliest state. is it just to give a dog a bad name in order to kill it?

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by compujyde: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by henroe2k2(m): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
The way people abuse the bastard called buhari amazes me..... U people forgot that buhari in his dull and brainless scull might have ceded Bornu, Yobe, Bauchi, Adamawa, and plateau to Western Germany.
make una dey try pitty for the skinny goat....
I guess he will get back to his senses when his first batch of grass importation lands...

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by Alanzazani: 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
This man doesn't even know about issues that require he s attention . A president that is not connecting with the citizens? He has not made any statement about the killing s in agatu, shites or Igbos, perennial fuel problems, or unfavourable CBN policies, drop in power supply aren't these the problems they capitalized on in the last administration to get PDP out I am just glad the myth behind this Buhari has being demystified let four years cone and go quickly. We lived through babangida era we no go die but we should never be fooled by sweet talking politicians. Sime stupid ones wouldnt even accept constructive critisicm here na to dey support government weh no send them blindly and call every critic of the government IBO.
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by Alanzazani: 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
Let him shut the fvck up. Someone that threatened the dog and baboon would soak in blood if he lost. The blood of every Nigerian that died in his quest to be president will surely torment him to his grave. How many corpers lost their lives in 2011 because of his desperation

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
manutdadex:
Benue state? U no go talk that one... Idiot

Complete idiiot!
Re: Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari by Taryur3(m): 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
compujyde:

Oga, please have mercy on English Language for England's sake.
Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted / Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen / Olu Of Warri Visits Abiodun, Predicts Oil Discovery In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.