Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,694 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Various Advices To Be Given During Sex Especially Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Various Advices To Be Given During Sex Especially Ladies (1096 Views)

Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married / Beware Of This Syndicate Of Fraudsters Led By Praise Obiora-especially Ladies / Romantic Extinguisher...(matured Mind Only) Especially Ladies.....rated 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Various Advices To Be Given During Sex Especially Ladies by EMMAXBLESS(m): 7:48am On Mar 25, 2016
ADVICE TO LADIES !! !! .
My Dear Ladies, .
1.Kissing your man is nt a problem.
The problem is how you do it.
Stop making Sounds like a car Crash. .

2. Screaming during Sex is romantic and its not a problem.
The problem is Shouting words like ;
" JESUS: OOH MY GOD: HOLY MARRY" You are having Sex, Not a Church Service. And besides i don't know if you are reminding God to Punish you Later. .

3. Wearing short skimpy skirts is not a problem, infact its very Sexy.
The problem is wearing your Mini and looking all nice but when you see Guyz you try to Pull it down now forcing it to be long.
Don't you see that you are deceiving yourself. .

4 Loving your man is not a problem. The problem is Changing your Surname on Facebook and put his surname before you are not even Introduced to his mother. Just Chill, i would hate to read your Post Later saying " MEN ARE WICKED AND CHEATS" .

5. Saying all Men are the Same is not my problem but Who asked you to try them ALL? .

6. Bleaching your skin is not a problem The problem having White Face, Yellow hands, Chocolate Lips and Black Legs. Are you a Zebra? .
7. Finally reading this post ain't a problem,infact It's welcomed,but the problem is reading without commenting.
Re: Various Advices To Be Given During Sex Especially Ladies by Smellymouth: 7:48am On Mar 25, 2016
Hahahaha..

OP, the feminists are coming for thee!!!

You better flee like this ::::::

1 Like

Re: Various Advices To Be Given During Sex Especially Ladies by northvietnam(m): 7:55am On Mar 25, 2016
V
Re: Various Advices To Be Given During Sex Especially Ladies by Alexander001(m): 8:03am On Mar 25, 2016
That number 3 is annoying.
Re: Various Advices To Be Given During Sex Especially Ladies by Abbeyunique2(m): 8:11am On Mar 25, 2016
Spot on OP esp on num 3. it can be strenuous . fat gals especially

1 Like

Re: Various Advices To Be Given During Sex Especially Ladies by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 25, 2016
Giving him sex and saying is it because you've seen my unclothedness. Come on girl, didn't you see mine? Didn't you enjoy my joystick and asked for more? Grow up.

1 Like

Re: Various Advices To Be Given During Sex Especially Ladies by ettaetta(m): 10:33am On Mar 25, 2016
Re: Various Advices To Be Given During Sex Especially Ladies by Daniel2289(m): 10:39am On Mar 25, 2016
My concern is 5 n 6. Op u ar on point.

1 Like

Re: Various Advices To Be Given During Sex Especially Ladies by Amastermovic(m): 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Various Advices To Be Given During Sex Especially Ladies by MzzTega(f): 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
Crazy sad
Re: Various Advices To Be Given During Sex Especially Ladies by Alezy(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
Smh. ..crazy guy

but ur number 3 and 6 is on point.

Modified. ..All these guys aways shouting FP here and there, does oga Seun give out some kinda gifts? I probably don't know about it. cos u see guys leaving a shout out and dedication.

(1) (Reply)

How A Married Man I Met On Bbm Almost Killed Me With Sex (must Read) / See How Cynthia Died After Sle.eping With Alhaji And His Monkey / Learn The Best And Different Types Of Sex Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.