Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married (22997 Views)

With The Way Nairaland Guys Hate Ladies May I Never Meet Them / See What Everybody Loves, Especially Ladies, It Has No Single Hater O! [Photos] / What Has Become Of Nigerian Youths Especially Ladies On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by ikorodureporta: 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
A guy in his 50's may still end up marrying a succulent teenager, but when a lady gets to the 40-range & still single, it becomes an issue. Its a fact that they are unhappy people, & some are 'hopelessly' single I'v understood various issues leading to this & i wanna motivate you all in your 20's & 30's not to fall into this sh*t!

1. THOSE CARING FOR THEIR AGED PARENTS

Some ladies, being the younger siblings are the ones left at home to manage the affairs of their parents. Other older siblings live their lives how the feel like, get married, have kids, while those ones left @ home cannot do other things due to the responsibility of looking after their aged parents- jobs, outings etc becomes limited, thus, they are left behind by the society...

As a senior sibling, dnt always wait for them to ask for support. It is by those little support they get from you they can put other things in place, 'cos they'll neva ask you since u've failed to see life from their angle....

2. THOSE LIVING WITH THEIR SIBLINGS & CARING FOR THEIR KIDS

Some ladies have been living with their siblings & caring for their kids since their early teenage days. They have become their househelp & do not have time for themselves. Their busy parents too dnt care. They leave in the morning & get home late @ night, but these caretakers remain indoor- can't pursue their career, not job, they just rely on them for everything they need. Some of those kids even graduate & get married while they are still single.

If you have anyone under your roof, make sure they'r empowered, 'cos in future, they may start hating you for being the cause of their loneliness...

3. ENVIRONMENT

Someone relocating from a much lively neighbourhood to a very 'dull' place may have issues with their social life. Comparing my former area to my current area, i know how it feels like as a guy. If a lady in her 30's is in this condition, i wonder how she wld get out of it. That means you must double-up your efforts to keep up with your social class, but laziness wl not allow them to make changes. They prefer attending mushroom churches behind their house instead of worshipping @ bigger parishes; they remain indoors - dnt visit old friends anymore because of the distance, & thats how they become lonely & isolated....

4. CAREER

These ones focus so much on their career & loosing out on their relationship. Even when they realize that things aren't right with their lifestyle, they still set bars (class) on the type of guy they need. When are you gonna find that 'Mr. Perfect'?? Serena Williams has taken a break from tennis to raise a family; Funke Akindele too has taken control of her destiny

5. CHASTITY:

These set of ladies were able to keep themselves clean in their teens, 20's, & 30's.....and somehow have lost interest in sex. They have become 'frigid' & even scared of having babies at their age. They even prefer being singles for life....

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by mizzbouqui(f): 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
Issokay
Re: Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by GloriaNinja(f): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
undecided MARRIAGE IS NOT FOR EVERYONE, INFACT MARRIAGE IS OVER-RATED, SOME PEOPLE HAS LOST THEIR LIVES AS A RESULT OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN MARRIAGE.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by Vivly(f): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
It's sometimes baffling the kind of research Nairalanders put energy into.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by GloriaNinja(f): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
undecided MARRIAGE IS OVER-RATED, AND NOT FOR EVERY BODY, SOME PEOPLE HAS LOST THEIR LIVES ALL IN DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AS A RESULT OF MARRIAGE.

1 Like

Re: Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by Dillusionist(m): 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
where is it written that everyone must marry??....

2 Likes

Re: Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by Young03(m): 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
Na by force to marry?

2 Likes

Re: Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by Divay22(f): 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
Alright

1 Like

Re: Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by Blackhawk01: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
6) Cooking

These set of girls hate the kitchen pass the delivery room and food, they say izz the way to a Naija man's heart.
E.g Blackhawk cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by Lalas247(f): 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
Chews kuli kuli
Re: Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by josephine123: 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
hahaha
Re: Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by Pusyiter(m): 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hi ladies, this is not a platform to express your frustration. The fact that a guy dumped you or you had had a failed relationship does not mean all men are screwed. Marriage is a beautiful thing. Abi lalas247 I lie?

27 Likes

Re: Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by ikorodureporta: 5:01am On Aug 24, 2017
Vivly:

is there any area u dnt agree with? Share & let others learn from it...

3 Likes

Re: Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 24, 2017
No need for these long stories, Marriage is for single people. Many will not get married because they aint single.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by mikeycharles(m): 10:00am On Aug 24, 2017
Africa and marriage, since when has marriage been an achievement, I concur with what this girl is saying

3 Likes

Re: Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by Franco93: 10:00am On Aug 24, 2017
Nothing but attitude makes a lady not to marry, or divorce after marriage

3 Likes

Re: Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 24, 2017
You arent God o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by hernyman: 10:01am On Aug 24, 2017
Divay22:
Alright
Re: Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by speezyWears: 10:01am On Aug 24, 2017
jv
Re: Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by Osas83(f): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2017
Pusyiter:
Hi ladies, this is not a platform to express your frustration. The fact that a guy dumped you or you had had a failed relationship does not mean all men are screwed. Marriage is a beautiful thing. Abi lalas247 I lie?
shocked
Re: Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by Daeylar(f): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2017
Sigh

1 Like

Re: Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2017
I'm proud to be a virgin and I'll remain a virgin till i die because i want to be a good example to my children.........

10 Likes

Re: Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by chomchom1(f): 10:03am On Aug 24, 2017
rubbish post... nobody is GOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by Phi001(m): 10:03am On Aug 24, 2017
ikorodureporta:

3. ENVIRONMENT

Someone relocating from a much lively neighbourhood to a very 'dull' place may have issues with their social life. Comparing my former area to my current area, i know how it feels like as a guy. If a lady in her 30's is in this condition, i wonder how she would get out of it. That means you must double-up your efforts to keep up with your social class, but laziness will not allow them to make changes. They prefer attending mushroom churches behind their house instead of worshipping @ bigger parishes; they remain indoors - don't visit old friends anymore because of the distance, & that's how they become lonely & isolated....

Is it the size of the church that determines how mushroomy it is? undecided undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by free2ryhme: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2017
ikorodureporta:
A guy in his 50's may still end up marrying a succulent teenager, but when a lady gets to the 40-range & still single, it becomes an issue. Its a fact that they are unhappy people, & some are 'hopelessly' single I'v understood various issues leading to this & i wanna motivate you all in your 20's & 30's not to fall into this sh*t!

1. THOSE CARING FOR THEIR AGED PARENTS

Some ladies, being the younger siblings are the ones left at home to manage the affairs of their parents. Other older siblings live their lives how the feel like, get married, have kids, while those ones left @ home cannot do other things due to the responsibility of looking after their aged parents- jobs, outings etc becomes limited, thus, they are left behind by the society...

As a senior sibling, dnt always wait for them to ask for support. It is by those little support they get from you they can put other things in place, 'cos they'll neva ask you since u've failed to see life from their angle....

2. THOSE LIVING WITH THEIR SIBLINGS & CARING FOR THEIR KIDS

Some ladies have been living with their siblings & caring for their kids since their early teenage days. They have become their househelp & do not have time for themselves. Their busy parents too dnt care. They leave in the morning & get home late @ night, but these caretakers remain indoor- can't pursue their career, not job, they just rely on them for everything they need. Some of those kids even graduate & get married while they are still single.

If you have anyone under your roof, make sure they'r empowered, 'cos in future, they may start hating you for being the cause of their loneliness...

3. ENVIRONMENT

Someone relocating from a much lively neighbourhood to a very 'dull' place may have issues with their social life. Comparing my former area to my current area, i know how it feels like as a guy. If a lady in her 30's is in this condition, i wonder how she wld get out of it. That means you must double-up your efforts to keep up with your social class, but laziness wl not allow them to make changes. They prefer attending mushroom churches behind their house instead of worshipping @ bigger parishes; they remain indoors - dnt visit old friends anymore because of the distance, & thats how they become lonely & isolated....

4. CAREER

These ones focus so much on their career & loosing out on their relationship. Even when they realize that things aren't right with their lifestyle, they still set bars (class) on the type of guy they need. When are you gonna find that 'Mr. Perfect'?? Serena Williams has taken a break from tennis to raise a family; Funke Akindele too has taken control of her destiny

5. CHASTITY:

These set of ladies were able to keep themselves clean in their teens, 20's, & 30's.....and somehow have lost interest in sex. They have become 'frigid' & even scared of having babies at their age. They even prefer being singles for life....

As you make your bed so you lie on it undecided
Re: Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by Kriz08(m): 10:03am On Aug 24, 2017
Vivly:
grin
Re: Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by boldking(m): 10:03am On Aug 24, 2017
Let me tell you guys the truth, THERE IS nothing like spare money in Nigeria, money na money and mind you MMM is dead and gone
robbing peter to pay PAUL thats a scam .....I DON LEARN MY OWN D HARD WAY 250K WEY I SUPPOSE USE BUY LAND FOR VILLAGE MMM SAY NA FROZEN MAVRO.....DEY CALL MY HARD EARN MONEY MAVRO
Re: Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by benzems(m): 10:03am On Aug 24, 2017
Hmmmm
For phone tips read
www.zamdtek.com
Re: Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by burkingx(f): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2017
grin..... HNMMM !!! MR. C cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by sod09(m): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2017
is it by force to marry...

2 Likes

Re: Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married by burkingx(f): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady / My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! / 4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.