Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month (4514 Views)

I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help / They Say This is The Best Love Making Position / They Say This Is The Best Love Making Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 10:07am On Mar 25, 2016
The Reverse Cowgirl and Cow girl move are one of the most fun sex positions because she gets to take control while he can last as long as possible. Today's sex position takes things up a notch and improves on the fun.

How it's done:

He lies flat on his back, she then climbs on top of him and slowly starts to spread her legs out as far as she can get them. Then she places her hands on his chest and rocks back and forth.

Why it's hot:

The wider apart she get her legs, the deeper the penetration will be - good news for both partners.

Full detail here: http://sabipeepz.com.ng/relationship-tips-sex-position-of-the-day/

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 25, 2016
angry
Re: Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 25, 2016
No position is best, just f*uk her the way she sets. In the kitchen or while washing your car. It must not be in the bedroom

6 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month by ettaetta(m): 10:47am On Mar 25, 2016
Re: Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month by queenfav(f): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2016
HandsomeChris:
No position is best, just f*uk her the way she sets. In the kitchen or while washing your car. It must not be in the bedroom
you sound like a friend of mine,raw guy like this.
Re: Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 25, 2016
queenfav:
You must be something else to have such raw friends

5 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 25, 2016
Ok maybe I'm not. Just drop your number here and i'll call you to find out. tongue I'm not joking.just drop it here.
queenfav:
Re: Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month by queenfav(f): 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
kITATITA:

You must be something else to have such raw friends
i concur,i am something else...As for u,lemme save my comment for the address stage.
Re: Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month by ireneony(f): 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin grin came here to observe
grin grin op na baddo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
On Good friday shocked

Lol @ Op saw another thread saying this was dangerous with shocking pics
Re: Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month by queenfav(f): 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
HandsomeChris:
Ok maybe I'm not. Just drop your number here and i'll call you to find out. tongue I'm not joking.just drop it here.
lol,i know u r not him,but u spoil like am.Infact,my closest buddies are raw.You can't just do spirico around me.
Re: Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month by wizaro(m): 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
Na.. Waoo.. Style na style position na position wat matters is good knacking of d kpekus
Re: Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month by leokinguch(m): 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
Can we try it 2geda @ op
Re: Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
That is why you need to know me. For the fact you didn't condemn those raw words like others who would come here claming SU and going home to do the needful, it shows how mature you are. That is not do say you shouldn't caution me if I'm going off tongue
queenfav:
lol,i know u r not him,but u spoil like am.Infact,my closest buddies are raw.You can't just do spirico around me.
Re: Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
Keep observing so you ask that guy to try it. Try doing it in the kitchen or inside a car. Those bedroom stuff is the reason he cums too quick. tongue
ireneony:
grin grin came here to observe
grin grin op na baddo

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month by MrCork: 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
GloriaSabipeepz:
The Reverse Cowgirl and Cow girl move are one of the most fun sex positions because she gets to take control while he can last as long as possible. Today's sex position takes things up a notch and improves on the fun.

How it's done:

He lies flat on his back, she then climbs on top of him and slowly starts to spread her legs out as far as she can get them. Then she places her hands on his chest and rocks back and forth.

Why it's hot:

The wider apart she get her legs, the deeper the penetration will be - good news for both partners.

Full detail here: http://sabipeepz.com.ng/relationship-tips-sex-position-of-the-day/

....who care about position as loong as i commmmme?.....SMH....am going bakkk to bed mennnnnn!!! (No ofeense) angry
Re: Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month by ireneony(f): 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
HandsomeChris:
Keep observing so you ask that guy to try it. Try doing it in the kitchen or inside a car. Those bedroom stuff is the reason he cums too quick. tongue
hahaha grin grin
On a side note, I'm the adventurous girl#

Pls don't tell anyone cheesy
Re: Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
I don't know anyone that you know, so continue with your adventure.
cheesy
ireneony:
hahaha grin grin
On a side note, I'm the adventurous girl#

Re: Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month by Cholls(m): 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
ireneony:
hahaha grin grin On a side note, I'm the adventurous girl#

1 Share

Re: Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ts mostly good news for the guy as the only stress yhu have endure is her weight wink.............

Plus she gets to keep rocking for the remaining minutes after baba has exploded grin
Re: Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin
Re: Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month by mactoni91(m): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
It's not about position, it's about placement, place it in a way dat will make her cum.. suck the hell out of her, in the kitchen, bathroom, on the bed... as long as she Cum. Always spread her legs. A sex is not complete if do woman don't get to cum.
Re: Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month by NnamdiN: 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
Bestest.
Re: Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
I've always loved the reverse cow girl position, it's way hot when shez grinding against ur di.ck. Many of our girls are lazy and unathletic though, they can't ride a brother for more than a minute, they'd rather take whatever position would guarantee them lying on the bed. SMH.
Op did you say it delays cum? I don't agree with you ooo, well that's talk for another day.
Re: Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month by ITbomb(m): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
BumBae:
On Good friday shocked

Lol @ Op saw another thread saying this was dangerous with shocking pics
Where are the pix?

Come here don't be afraid
Re: Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
ITbomb:

Where are the pix?

Come here don't be afraid
cry lol dunno where d topic is .. But is was horrible
Re: Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month by ITbomb(m): 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
BumBae:

cry lol dunno where d topic is .. But is was horrible
In that case, can we have a demonstration?
Re: Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
ITbomb:

In that case, can we have a demonstration?
undecided

Just when you were making sense u decide to go left why? angry surf the net plenty demos der
Re: Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month by ITbomb(m): 11:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
BumBae:

undecided

Just when you were making sense u decide to go left why? angry surf the net plenty demos der
grin lolz, good night dear grin
Re: Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
ITbomb:

grin lolz, good night dear grin
Come here wer u dey run go grin

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Chima Is Bacccccccck! / A Girl Raped Me Today! / Can I Bleep My Brothers Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.