Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. (2155 Views)

90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party / Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. by Toks2008(m): 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
I once had a lady friend and we got talking about our exes and while she was yapping away gladly,i could count like 7 exes from her story but since i had no intention of dating her i just had to ignore.

Also i have met several guys who have lost count of exes talking about real ex with sexual affairs and i kept wondering how crazy the world have become because back in the days,it is even a shame for a lady to say she has gone to bed with another man asides her hubby and even as guys we were so conscious of good moral standards but today men and women alike can not even remember how many exes they have had in the past and they talk about it with so much indifference.

So i ask this crazy fun question;As a guy if you are to invite to a private party all the ladies you have gone to bed with and as a lady if you were to do same to all the guys that have slept with you,how many invitees would you be expecting?

I know while some guys may gladly state it out,many ladies won't dare except the ones that have not really had a rough past.lol!

I am not expecting much comments on this thread tho but just to point out to the fact that it pays to be sexually decent because that is the only way you can earn respect in a crazy pervert world we live in.

For me i will certainly have a scanty party.

*Just thinking out loud*
Re: If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. by flexxyworld(m): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
Na sold out e go be ooo
Re: If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. by grad2012(f): 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin happy easter

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. by Toks2008(m): 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
flexxyworld:
Na sold out e go be ooo

Habba! how many dem be?na truck load?
Re: If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. by Toks2008(m): 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
grad2012:
grin happy easter

lol!
Re: If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. by flexxyworld(m): 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
Toks2008:

Habba! how many dem be?na truck load?

Bros we have been acquiring gf since primary 3/4. If I'm not mistakenly till now? Plus I do a more feminine job.. You wouldn't understand#winks but I know what I'm saying
Re: If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ther will be blood grin

Imagine all exs in one place shocked something go appen ...

But i guess for guys its worse u guys can really make a chic turn to demon after dumping her or cheating to force her to dump .. Imagine u dump her. Via text n gavent seen her since den ...

TOKS DAT PARRI WUD BE INTERESTING

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. by falconey(m): 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
I dont keep record of exes.
Re: If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. by Pheals(f): 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
falconey:
I dont keep record of exes.

bbecause u can't count them cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. by Pheals(f): 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2016

why exs now !!! Op only use anagram there exs "sex " u guys should be able to give the record now

Re: If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. by CivilzedTyger(m): 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
flexxyworld:
Na sold out e go be ooo
You mean you gonna fill the dome like Caasper? cheesy
Re: If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. by MRBrownJ: 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
@Toks2008
these exes are needed in order to make us the experienced people we are today, so a partner can/should only appreciate that.
also, as we all know how COMPLEX women are, it would be crazy to expect anyone to have a smooth sailing on their 1st few gfs, as they are all so different yet so similar. a newbie is bound for crashes, misunderstanding and heartbreaks, but thats the learning process... and you need to have "some" experience with them before you can remotely hope to settle down with one of them. you MUST be highly educated on the subject, if you want to have any chances of passing the test of "serious r/ship" with flying colours.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. by falconey(m): 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

Why are you doing this to me? i thought we are friends.
Re: If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
Enough to start a village
Re: If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Enough to start a village
shocked thought u were a virgin shocked undecided
Re: If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. by Nturguy1122: 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
I wouldn't try cause there'll be bloodshed wen mother sees her dauther and the daughter sees her step sister who sees her mothers friend

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
nickkylawve:
shocked thought u were a virgin shocked undecided
I am. We didn't do anything cheesy grin
Re: If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. by jayloms: 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
Some fella up there just said my mind. If by exes you mean those we had an actual relationship with, then, the numbers for me isn't quite high. Just came out of the second one. undecided but, for d number of times I've suspended those legs, only a dickometer would give an accurate figure cause I lost count. You should realize that getting a pvssy these days isn't much a herculean task like it used to be back in d days.
Re: If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. by Toks2008(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
MRBrownJ:
@Toks2008
these exes are needed in order to make us the experienced people we are today, so a partner can/should only appreciate that.
also, as we all know how COMPLEX women are, it would crazy to expect anyone to have a smooth sailing on their 1st few gfs, as they are all s different yet so similar. a newbie is bound for crashes, misunderstanding and heartbreaks, but thats the learning process... and you need to have "some" experience with them before you can remotely hope to settle down with one of them. you MUST be highly educated on the subject, if you want to have any chances of passing the test of "serious r/ship" with flying colours.

lol..chai
Re: If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. by Toks2008(m): 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
jayloms:
Some fella up there just said my mind. If by exes you mean those we had an actual relationship with, then, the numbers for me isn't quite high. Just came out of the second one. undecided but, for d number of times I've suspended those legs, only a dickometer would give an accurate figure cause I lost count. You should realize that getting a pvssy these days isn't much a herculean task like it used to be back in d days.

interesting.

Chai..guys don bad tey tey
Re: If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. by Toks2008(m): 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
Nturguy1122:
I wouldn't try cause there'll be bloodshed wen mother sees her dauther and the daughter sees her step sister who sees her mothers friend

LOBATAN.
Re: If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. by Toks2008(m): 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
kramfonos:
For men, this is easy 'cause by "exes" , I suppose you mean "people one was ROMANTICALLY involved with". On that note, friends-with-benefits don't count.

Some men have DATED less than FIVE females all their lives but they've had sex with more than FIFTY.

How about the females? Do the ALHAJIS , LECTURERS and CHIEFS who screwed them in school while they exchanged their bodies for favours count as "exes"? They didn't date these men, did they?

They more appropriate question would be, "WOULD YOU BE CONFORTABLE INVITING ALL THE PERSONS YOU'VE HAD SEX WITH TO A GATHERING?"

Yes i was actually referring to sexual affairs whether one night stand,sharp sharp or actual dating.
Re: If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. by Pheals(f): 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
falconey:

Why are you doing this to me? i thought we are friends.

yes na grin grin

Re: If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. by Vikky014(f): 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
Toks2008:
I once had a lady friend and we got talking about our exes and while she was yapping away gladly,i could count like 7 exes from her story but since i had no intention of dating her i just had to ignore.

Also i have met several guys who have lost count of exes talking about real ex with sexual affairs and i kept wondering how crazy the world have become because back in the days,it is even a shame for a lady to say she has gone to bed with another man asides her hubby and even as guys we were so conscious of good moral standards but today men and women alike can not even remember how many exes they have had in the past and they talk about it with so much indifference.

So i ask this crazy fun question;As a guy if you are to invite to a private party all the ladies you have gone to bed with and as a lady if you were to do same to all the guys that have slept with you,how many invitees would you be expecting?

I know while some guys may gladly state it out,many ladies won't dare except the ones that have not really had a rough past.lol!

I am not expecting much comments on this thread tho but just to point out to the fact that it pays to be sexually decent because that is the only way you can earn respect in a crazy pervert world we live in.

For me i will certainly have a scanty party.

*Just thinking out loud*
LOL.
Toks2008 is my only EX ..
Re: If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. by Toks2008(m): 11:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
Vikky014:
LOL.
Toks2008 is my only EX ..

You no well o!

shey you see mi ri?
Re: If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. by Vikky014(f): 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
Toks2008:

You no well o!
shey you see mi ri?
lol. hw r u my ex wink
Re: If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. by Nina4u(f): 8:17am On Mar 27, 2016
I don't have xes ..I only have Ys ...Y did we date ??lol
Re: If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 27, 2016
Nina4u:
I don't have xes ..I only have Ys ...Y did we date ??lol
Lol @ why? But surely u do
Or u still dating them .. U never give am red card ni

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. by jworos(m): 8:35am On Mar 27, 2016
flexxyworld:

Bros we have been acquiring gf since primary 3/4. If I'm not mistakenly till now? Plus I do a more feminine job.. You wouldn't understand#winks but I know what I'm saying
You be hairdresser/makeup artist?
Re: If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. by Nina4u(f): 7:52am On Mar 28, 2016
BumBae:

Lol @ why? But surely u do
Or u still dating them .. U never give am red card ni
Red card indeed lol but I just got to say what's in the past is in the past ..I wouldn't talk about my why's ..and if I did cause he wanted to know it was just a search for the right one ..we are only humans and shit happens but important thing is we learn from it and fortunantly do the right thing ...

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. by refiner(f): 8:03am On Mar 28, 2016
if I have to invite all my ex in a party....it sure will full up a state!wink....

I don't know why relationships now are all abt sex!....I fink I am vewi lucky cos I hardly come in contacts wif such dude!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate My Profile Pix / Everyone Is Going Wild Over A Video Of This Girl Playing Piano / Ladies In The House Rate Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.