Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,220 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Set Your Focus On Eternity - Pastor Chris - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Set Your Focus On Eternity - Pastor Chris (892 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi / Eternity Is Real! / Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Set Your Focus On Eternity - Pastor Chris by Joagbaje(m): 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
1 Corinthians 15:19
If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable ().

God always connects everything He does with eternity, because He thinks in terms of eternity. He's the eternal God, and always, He deals with things that last forever.

Ecclesiastes 3:11 (NIV), the Bible says, "He has made everything beautiful in its time.

He has also set eternity in the hearts of men...." He brought eternity to men so they can see beyond this world.

Sadly, some Christians don't realize this; hence their business, family plans, interests and relationships aren't connected to eternity. Everything God is interested in, and all that He does, is connected to eternity. So, set your focus on eternity. Set your mind on God's purpose for your life.

That's what counts! It has to be a revelation that you accept, endorse and imbibe into your spirit; a knowledge that's a controlling principle in your life. That means everywhere you go, and everything you do, you're inspired by God's eternal purpose and perfect will for your life.

The Lord is teaching, inspiring, and strengthening you through His Word today, because He's looking beyond the present moments, beyond the month or year you're in presently. He's even looking beyond all the years that you would live on earth. He's looking at what you'll do with your life in this world, which would determine what eternity would be for you. Therefore, look beyond this world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Set Your Focus On Eternity - Pastor Chris by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ride on Pastor

1 Like

Re: Set Your Focus On Eternity - Pastor Chris by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
KAABABABABAAYAA!!! ***waving hands in the air***

1 Like

Re: Set Your Focus On Eternity - Pastor Chris by Erfolg: 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
I attended this man church for just a short period of time, i must say i learnt so much from that church.

1 Like

Re: Set Your Focus On Eternity - Pastor Chris by Gombs(m): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
Words so precious

1 Like

Re: Set Your Focus On Eternity - Pastor Chris by achinaboy(m): 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Lies, Pre-marital Sex Is Not A Sin (except) / Let Nigerians Pray Against Break-up Of The Nation / I Begged God To Take My Soul From My Body - Orlando Nightclub Shooting Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.