Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React (53757 Views)

Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly / Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera / Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by dimsonu(m): 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
I think the headline was misunderstood.
They meant (I think) that this Mechanic Lady shows (maybe via a discussion with them) how Nigeria women can quit prostitution (that is the few who are), then live a decent life as a hard-working Mechanic.

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by LexxieleE(m): 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
Naso the thing go, 9ja girlz; b proactive, take responsibilities, maximize ur potentials. A word is enough 4 d wise.
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Qmerit(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
My research for the assertion says it's cause of the high numbers of baby mamas in naija... hehehehehehe bad journalism.. AIT would do better..
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Lumiere91: 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
seunny4lif:
Thank God I don't watch dat lying station angry
I stop watching them in 2011 during Libya war cos I was in Libya then
Rubbish station worst than BBC and CNN grin grin cheesy
CNN own worse pass.they blew their cover when they tried to demonize the brazil world cup but failed.
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by MrPresident1: 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
damton:

Any right thinking mind ought to know that Nigerian women and ladies are most vulnerable given the gloomy economic outlook prevalent in our society.

I don't know how that calls out for singling anyone out.

like I said MOST and not all. try to grasp the gist before commenting next time

okay.

Most will most likely statistically include your mother, your sisters and your daughters or are they not affected by the gloomy economic outlook?

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by 1freshdude: 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Your sisters will do a better job. Relative of who.res
Common don't be emotional, Dollar has gone up relative to naira o, do the maths and have a rethink!

#Gutterperson
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by deflover(m): 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Before you talk: remember that as long as you depend on a man to recharge card, Dstv, light or buy you this and that or take you and your mother or sister shopping in Dubai or living off a man --Ajazeera is speaking to you! Learn mechanic or hair dressing instead of waiting for a man to pay you for spreading your legs for him.

Most Nigerian women now feel entitled to your money as soon as you start sleeping with them or even collect their number. E sweet me, e sweet you, yet you want me to pay?

Funny thing is, even the so called pilots and doctors and Lawyers have joined this game. Most of them have that chairman that pay for the expensive clothes, perfumes and vacations. There are still decent ones who don't, but they have become the endangered specie.

so fuccking true

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by 1freshdude: 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
MrPresident1:

Most will most likely statistically include your mother, your sisters and your daughters or are they not affected by the gloomy economic outlook?

Oga shut up and attack facts not Person. That's why your lots are not fortunate. It's your type that your medical Test result will show HIV positive and you say I don't have HIV in Jesus Name.

Dummy, fact is fact! Leave your village follow your relative to any major town then follow him out this night.

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Aarenaija: 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
How come we have been so dragged in the mud like this by Aljazara of all media houses? We deserve apology for this as a nation.

Our women are the best; In the corporate world, commerce, engineering, construction, health, education and so on.

They are also the best of mothers in the world. They breast feed their children for a year and more in most cases, strap them on their back for three years, take care of their home; husband and children, the best cook, I can go on and on.

Now ask them if their own women can do all these things.

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by seunny4lif(m): 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
Any news I watch in TV
I know it's the opposite dat happen grin grin
Lumiere91:
CNN own worse pass.they blew their cover when they tried to demonize the brazil world cup but failed.

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by HaneefahRN(f): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
1freshdude:

Common don't be emotional, Dollar has gone up relative to naira o, do the maths and have a rethink!

#Gutterperson
tongue

Wow! Yes, that's true o. But the hoes in your family need that info more. Afofungbemu

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by 1freshdude: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Lumiere91:

Though those Guys have interest but have you been to Brazil? Do you know the rate of crime and violence in Brazil?

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by ATERI(m): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
How many of you can boycott the evil station as a result of this? I`m too sure, no-one. A country with dead-wood political elites have to figure a way of fighting back effectively; stop being wimps.

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Bethelwealthy(m): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
hasnt Buhari said worse
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by sindan: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
Fedayeen:
This is the nonsense started by that dullard from daura who termed Nigeria criminals.

Buhari i remove your cap and spit on your head
oh boy hold the cap am still peeing on his head
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
hehehe.
I don't blame them, whoever put up that post is definitely a Nairalander_ guest/registered user.
Abi no be how una dey insult women for here. Whereas some of una never even get statement of result or a respectable hustle...toor! cheesy

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Revolva(m): 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
Wow aljazerra did not conduct well on this she can't be the first female nigerian mechanic...na and agaain what they are trying to tell you is girls of that age in nigeria are mostly prostituting that's all..but she has a good option to work hard...

True almost many naija babe's now na coded olosho enter badoo u go fear

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by valarinz: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Before you talk: remember that as long as you depend on a man to recharge card, Dstv, light or buy you this and that or take you and your mother or sister shopping in Dubai or living off a man --Ajazeera is speaking to you! Learn mechanic or hair dressing instead of waiting for a man to pay you for spreading your legs for him.

Most Nigerian women now feel entitled to your money as soon as you start sleeping with them or even collect their number. E sweet me, e sweet you, yet you want me to pay?

Funny thing is, even the so called pilots and doctors and Lawyers have joined this game. Most of them have that chairman that pay for the expensive clothes, perfumes and vacations. There are still decent ones who don't, but they have become the endangered specie.

God bless you
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by repogirl(f): 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ahmeduana:

DID QUESTION IS DID NIGERIA WOMEN RESPECT THERESELVES?
Nigerian women are all around you, so you can go and ask them that question.

Begin with your children and siblings and relatives first, then you will get your answers.
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by HirstMOG(m): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
this is what happens when the president of a nation is suffering from mouth cancer!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War / Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart / What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos)