Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,355 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

12 Reasons Not To Marry Or Have Anything To Do With An Ex Prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Reasons Not To Marry Or Have Anything To Do With An Ex Prostitute (845 Views)

To love who you marry or to marry who you love. / Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? / 5 Important Signs That Shows You Are Dating An Ex Prostitute (ashawo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Reasons Not To Marry Or Have Anything To Do With An Ex Prostitute by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
1. Nothing good can come out of them

2. Once a dog always a dog

3. They'll always go back to their vomit

4. They're morally bankrupt

5. They have no value

6. They are useless

7. They use poverty as an excuse for their immoral act

8. They're are a disgrace to womanhood

9. They're spiritually possessed.

10. Their lives are already condemned

11. They're not wife materials but meant for the general public.

12. Feel free to add yours.
Re: 12 Reasons Not To Marry Or Have Anything To Do With An Ex Prostitute by Atlantian: 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
Seems someone is speaking based on experience of marrying an ex prostitute. Chai.....
Re: 12 Reasons Not To Marry Or Have Anything To Do With An Ex Prostitute by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
@OP in this century u cannot even know a prostitute, bcaus na them dey form clean and classic babe but their toto wide like ijebu ode well.

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons Not To Marry Or Have Anything To Do With An Ex Prostitute by LIBERTY1980(m): 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
Not when Jesus enter into their life, not when they genuinely confess and forsake their pass lives, once a someone is genuinely in Christ, the person become a new creature, old lives pass away, a new lives in Christ will begin. A prostitute you know today can suddenly encounter Jesus and become a powerful preacher of the gospel. Nobody is perfect, and nobody can stand before God and mankind and declare him/herself Immaculate.
Please don't right anybody off,
We are serving the God of suddenly change. Nobody can genuinely encounter Christ, and his/her life will still remine the same.
I am talking out of experience; I use to see myself before, as one of the worse sinner on earth; I indulged into all manners of worldly lives, for 14 years i was held captived in the kingdom of darkness,
But on may 2013" I encounter Christ, and since then till now, my life has never been the same again,
If God can change me, from worldly and ungodly mindset to godly mindset, there is hope for everyone.
An ex prostitute can become a virtuous wife; by the grace of God plus nothing.
Re: 12 Reasons Not To Marry Or Have Anything To Do With An Ex Prostitute by Ay04z(m): 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
LIBERTY1980:
Not when Jesus enter into their life, not when they genuinely confess and forsake their pass lives, once a someone is genuinely in Christ, the person become a new creature, old lives pass away, a new lives in Christ will begin. A prostitute you know today can suddenly encounter Jesus and become a powerful preacher of the gospel. Nobody is perfect, and nobody can stand before God and mankind and declare him/herself Immaculate.
Please don't right anybody off,
We are serving the God of suddenly change. Nobody can genuinely encounter Christ, and his/her life will still remine the same.
I am talking out of experience; I use to see myself before, as one of the worse sinner on earth; I indulged into all manners of worldly lives, for 14 years i was held captived in the kingdom of darkness,
But on may 2013" I encounter Christ, and since then till now, my life has never been the same again,
If God can change me, from worldly and ungodly mindset to godly mindset, there is hope for everyone.
An ex prostitute can become a virtuous wife; by the grace of God plus nothing.
but the wide hoe can Neva be d same and d if d husband happen to have a smaller instrument.......hmmmm u
I rest my case.... no enjoyment
Re: 12 Reasons Not To Marry Or Have Anything To Do With An Ex Prostitute by missyadorable(f): 5:23am On Jul 04, 2016
And what about the men who have been patronising prostitutes?

If there were no clients,there would be no business

For you to know all these,you must be a n unrepentant customer of prostitutes

(1) (Reply)

Believe It Or Not, But Just The Truth / 20 Most Overlooked Facts About Sex / Guys: Is This True About Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.