Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Believe It Or Not, But Just The Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Believe It Or Not, But Just The Truth (848 Views)

Removed / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / I Can't... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Believe It Or Not, But Just The Truth by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 18, 2016
Why do 9ja babes always have these believe that every guys are after sex not love or guys can't love without sex
Research shows that gals like/love sex more than guys, just that many of them love to have it with the person they like/love aside the olosho/ruins gals that have it with any man base on money. While many guys just have it when they got the opportunity in-regardless of who the babe maybe( either fine or ugly) but not always.
9ja babes with fake life.
Re: Believe It Or Not, But Just The Truth by marshalcarter: 10:10pm On May 18, 2016
All dis amebo women be lyk"ma broda.....help me ask oooooooooo" grin
Re: Believe It Or Not, But Just The Truth by talk2alabama: 10:14pm On May 18, 2016
When u just wish to love a girl with all ur heart, body and soul, dats the time she'd just break ur heart.. or not even return same feelings..

Phew.
Re: Believe It Or Not, But Just The Truth by AlexCk: 10:17pm On May 18, 2016
If i were a girl, maybe I'd knw why they think like that, but im not, besides, a high percentage of guys dey meet will wanna indulge in it.
Hence, the "universal affirmation" that every guy are after sex.

But sha, not all guys tho, n im sure d ladies also knw that. Its just rare for dem i guess

1 Like

Re: Believe It Or Not, But Just The Truth by Kherry: 10:22pm On May 18, 2016
Nt all ladiez ar loose
Re: Believe It Or Not, But Just The Truth by ronald4lif(m): 10:30pm On May 18, 2016
That one na their headache. For me the moment we don agree say we dey date and in a relationship na that time we agree to start dey fvck. I no dey for all those shakara and it's too early for sex talks. If you no wan fvck waka dey go. undecided
Re: Believe It Or Not, But Just The Truth by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 18, 2016
Kherry:
Nt all ladiez ar loose
Not all guys are after sex too
Re: Believe It Or Not, But Just The Truth by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 18, 2016
ronald4lif:
That one na their headache. For me the moment we don agree say we dey date and in a relationship na that time we agree to start dey fvck. I no dey for all those shakara and it's too early for sex talks. If you no wan fvck waka dey go. undecided
Lolz, baddiest
Re: Believe It Or Not, But Just The Truth by Kherry: 11:10pm On May 18, 2016
habby51:
Not all guys are after sex too

Yea,bt some guyz do create dat attitude espcially wen ladies stil dy observe dem
Re: Believe It Or Not, But Just The Truth by czarr(m): 2:48am On May 19, 2016
ronald4lif:
oboy wen you start dey tear pidgin for here na?
grin
Re: Believe It Or Not, But Just The Truth by ronald4lif(m): 3:07am On May 19, 2016
czarr:
oboy wen you start dey tear pidgin for here na?
grin

Haha, bros the matter vex me walahi. I don taya to dey hear babe and their shakara for sex matter. Which kind nonsense be this? Like say the sex dey add kobo for person account. Them go just dey carry the punna dey waka upandan and do guy any how. Give guys make we do small na wahala. grin

1 Like

Re: Believe It Or Not, But Just The Truth by makydebbie(f): 3:36am On May 19, 2016
ronald4lif:
lmao!...guys are not smiling
Re: Believe It Or Not, But Just The Truth by czarr(m): 9:37am On May 19, 2016
ronald4lif:

Haha, bros the matter vex me walahi. I don taya to dey hear babe and their shakara for sex matter. Which kind nonsense be this? Like say the sex dey add kobo for person account. Them go just dey carry the punna dey waka upandan and do guy any how. Give guys make we do small na wahala. grin
lol,my broda I tire o grin

(1) (Reply)

This Old Woman Proved Age Is Just A Number(pic) / Why Do Men Cheat? 7 Salient Facts Explained / Am Tired Of Been Heart Broken....i Need A Real Woman..who Is The Choosen One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.