Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station (17599 Views)

Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) / Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Yewandequeen(f): 7:53pm On May 28, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

Greetings my queen,
How has your day been like?

Guess you having your fun out there.
wink

quote author=Yewandequeen post=89992223] sorry for late reply been very busy,

I am staying safe, hope ure too?

Yea I am. Rough day but not beyond my capacity. Thanks man.
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Rawhumper(m): 2:39am On May 29, 2020
Good to know dear.

Stay well

Yewandequeen:

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Rawhumper(m): 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
You still having rough fay lol?

I did like to know when The next Mr nairaland will be

Yewandequeen:

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Samysearch(m): 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
saasala:

Only a player can understand. I will mention you when I finally get my cap pass her oily vulva. I may not create another post for that but will surely find a way to let you know how it ended.

After the first sin, u want to committ the real sin. Oga, fear the day u will be before God to account for ur deeds. Peace be upon you sir
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Maxxim: 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
Baddo
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Omar09(m): 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
saasala:
My signature says it all.

How did NL spell and grammar checked your article?

Or which kind of keyboard are using?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Like Your Men? Muscular, Lanky, Short, Tall: / Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? / What Is The Role Of A Nigerian Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.