Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her (5676 Views)

Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by HopeAtHand: 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
funmind:

What's Andre?

Helo pretty.... André is a soft alcoholic wine. Very smooth on the throat. Care to have one with me.
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by funmind(f): 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Helo pretty.... André is a soft alcoholic wine. Very smooth on the throat. Care to have one with me.
Alcoholic? i dont do alcohol.
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Thats her job brother
If the guy keeps texting her, its because either she hasnt made it clear to him that its over or he has a problem comprehending things
BTW did they break up of recent? If yes that can be a reason but if its up to a year and he still does that then homie something is wrong somewhere
it's been so long?? but the knuckle head won't leave her alone..
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
Tallesty1:
5 months is too early.
yea I know, I'll just keep observing her
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Thats her job brother
If the guy keeps texting her, its because either she hasnt made it clear to him that its over or he has a problem comprehending things
BTW did they break up of recent? If yes that can be a reason but if its up to a year and he still does that then homie something is wrong somewhere
Exactly it should be the gf to tell the ex where to go she obv enjoying the attention dont be fooled by ladies antics grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
BumBae:

Exactly it should be the gf to tell the ex where to go she obv enjoying the attention dont be fooled by ladies antics grin

exactly grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
armylord:
she meant every word she said when she said she wants to be with me 4ever?
grin cheesy and she's still texting her ex wake up man cool
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by uckennety(m): 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
armylord:
Ive been dating her for 5 months plus nd this nigga is still texting her on fb , still talking bout how he missed her? , I'm d impatient type, plus I'm bad tempered, This nigga saw us together nd is still texting, what's his problem . I'm thinking of texting him on fb to stop bothering her ?

Sorry u b idoit?? Dts a question oooo
Will u marry her?
He Fvcked and ur Fvcking now!will u fvck 2mao iF sHe dt swt marry Her n he'll stop

NonsensE
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
uckennety:

Sorry u b idoit?? Dts a question oooo
Will u marry her?
He Fvcked and ur Fvcking now!will u fvck 2mao iF sHe dt swt marry Her n he'll stop

NonsensE
dude, I didn't ask brainless he goats to contribute
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
ellacute45:
grin cheesy and she's still texting her ex wake up man cool
she ain't texting, he's d one doing dah, kai !!!
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by uckennety(m): 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
armylord:
dude, I didn't ask brainless he goats to contribute

Hahahaha ur so funny!cuz ur d he-Goat dt is brainless dt always Follows d shE-goat around! grin

Look @ ur liFe Going!!!! as u claim u Go thru her Fb account to know who inbox Her or not!i really think you are jobless!no offence I wanna teach you but on a 2nd tot I realised Goats dnt learn!!!! tongue!seems ur yet to know abt girls!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 26, 2016
uckennety:

Hahahaha ur so funny!cuz ur d he-Goat dt is brainless dt always Follows d shE-goat around! grin

Look @ ur liFe Going!!!! as u claim u Go thru her Fb account to know who inbox Her or not!i really think you are jobless!no offence I wanna teach you but on a 2nd tot I realised Goats dnt learn!!!! tongue!seems ur yet to know abt girls!
dude I don't go thru her Facebook, she told me...
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by uckennety(m): 11:17am On Mar 26, 2016
armylord:

Alas ok see!all na packaGing just ignore it!n focus on dt ur babE!sHE'll still package someone else abt u dt way!dt is if she is not doing it already
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by pacino26(m): 11:21am On Mar 26, 2016
armylord:
Ive been dating her for 5 months plus nd this nigga is still texting her on fb , still talking bout how he missed her? , I'm d impatient type, plus I'm bad tempered, This nigga saw us together nd is still texting, what's his problem . I'm thinking of texting him on fb to stop bothering her ?

Enyia no vex, to be honest are you planning long term with her like do you think she's got a chance in your future? If no, then carry her give that boy back o maybe he's got better plans.

Heed less to all the bad images the girl must have painted bout the boy, na their way once they breakup o. You may probably be a rebound. cool
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by sheunsheun(m): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2016
armylord:
Baba no chop beating cum ouse ooo, gals dnt worth it
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Bluezy13(m): 11:37am On Mar 26, 2016
Sorry, your bae is immature.
The last time a girl did that to me was in my SS2, her ex was pestering her and another guy was dying hard to Psyche her.
Anyways, funny though. but I told her to handle her ex her own way, that she...being a girl should know what to do.
As per the other guy, I called the guy, we did hang out and I told the that the girl was my gf and that I was aware of his passes, I was not against it but rather he should play his card well, that if she gives in, lucky him but if she refuses, he should let her be. He was baffled at my understanding. And that was how the guy gave up...though he tried again.
I was/am never the serious type in relationship and I thing that actually helped/helps me.
Anyways, I'm still friends with the guy, still with the girl.

Lesson Never take a girl too seriously until marriage and you will remain happy.

Please, don't be angry for terming her immature...though you are immature as well, at least I've given a reason for that.
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by jimmyolasun: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2016
My bro is in love.... Ranting and panting cuz of bae... Man up and let her deal with the mess.. The relationship still young and its now you gonna know if she truly love you. Don't fall my hands by been st*pid fukkking up a guy just of bae or you get fukked up by the dude and bae feels "ow! My ex still a hero"... Pls don't I'm on my kneels... And don't be bae obsessed... You gonna have an attack... Sit back, relax and watch the series...
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by jimmyolasun: 11:59am On Mar 26, 2016
Bluezy13:
Sorry, your bae is immature.
The last time a girl did that to me was in my SS2, her ex was pestering her and another guy was dying hard to Psyche her.
Anyways, funny though. but I told her to handle her ex her own way, that she...being a girl should know what to do.
As per the other guy, I called the guy, we did hang out and I told the that the girl was my gf and that I was aware of his passes, I was not against it but rather he should play his card well, that if she gives in, lucky him but if she refuses, he should let her be. He was baffled at my understanding. And that was how the guy gave up...though he tried again.
I was/am never the serious type in relationship and I thing that actually helped/helps me.
Anyways, I'm still friends with the guy, still with the girl.

Lesson Never take a girl too seriously until marriage and you will remain happy.

Please, don't be angry for terming her immature...though you are immature as well, at least I've given a reason for that.
heheeee... "IMMATURE" just say you wanna abuse him... After pleading...
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Bluezy13(m): 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
jimmyolasun:
heheeee... "IMMATURE" just say you wanna abuse him... After pleading...
Hehehe...he will not find any reason to be upset
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by zanebaddo(m): 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
armylord:
feelings!! feelings!!! sucks!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by jimmyolasun: 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hehehe...he will not find any reason to be upset
nice one... Heheee
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by SuperSkata: 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
armylord:

She needs to handle her business or you need to bounce. It is not your job to take care of her EX, and the same goes for your own EXs. Those people telling you to put a ring on it before you can get mad have no clue about marriage. Problems don't go away with rings, they get bigger.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Mcslize: 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
armylord:
she meant every word she said when she said she wants to be with me 4ever?

Bro don't trust gals. Sometimes they hardly know what they say to a guy when they tell a guy they will be with him forever. Don't be carried away by that. They say all that at the early stage of the relationship but you will be surprise at the sudden change that they will start displaying in later time of the relationship. You will be surprise if she is still the same gal that promise u heaven and earth that is putting up weired behaviour. Leave the dude and let your gal handle it herself. No one can tell who one will end up marrying until one's wedding day. Whoever walks up the Aisle with you is the one that will be recognized as your wife.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Adaeze003(f): 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
ellacute45:
Don't let your boyfriend stop you from finding your true love

Lol... Really?
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
Adaeze003:

Lol... Really?
yea grin I didn't say you should cheat on him though
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by fman(m): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
she meant every word she said when she said she wants to be with me 4ever? u r nt d first man, she said same words!
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by emerged01(m): 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
Guy,you need to work on your bad temper. No one goes into marriage with that,else you come out a murderer. If the girl loves you nothing will make you lose her except you don't want her. Let her decides if she wants to stay or go back to ex.
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
emerged01:
Guy,you need to work on your bad temper. No one goes into marriage with that,else you come out a murderer. If the girl loves you nothing will make you lose her except you don't want her. Let her decides if she wants to stay or go back to ex.
she has decided to.back to her ex
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by emerged01(m): 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
armylord:
she has decided to.back to her ex

Bro, let her go! You can always get another one.
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
emerged01:

Bro, let her go! You can always get another one.
yeah bro .. but I really don't want to date .. again... I've had just bout enough .. from ungrateful girls ..
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
armylord:

grin
She's still Fúcking that guy nigga!
Let me tell u something if she's still giving him chance is because she wants them back together. My ex does this same thing plus see what she even does now, I give her space for several weeks, and she starts her notice me attitude, when she gets audience, she does crap, doesn't mean when both of us are alone I would not get the fair share of my entitlement grin... you obviously don't know girls.

Five months is still younger than I thought ,was thinking it's a year. If I were u, I'd suggest u look for a better girl who doesn't have Anyone, she dumped this guy because of u, what u think if she dumps u for this same guy or someone else.

Hoes my friend,Aint loyal.
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
gimakon:

grin
She's still Fúcking that guy nigga!
Let me tell u something if she's still giving him chance is because she wants them back together. My ex does this same thing plus see what she even does now, I give her space for several weeks, and she starts her notice me attitude, when she gets audience, she does crap, doesn't mean when both of us are alone I would not get the fair share of my entitlement grin... you obviously don't know girls.

Five months is still younger than I thought ,was thinking it's a year. If I were u, I'd suggest u look for a better girl who doesn't have Anyone, she dumped this guy because of u, what u think if she dumps u for this same guy or someone else.

Hoes my friend,Aint loyal.
entirely true bro. entirely true.. she's heartless nd a hoe.. I let my guard down..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attention To Miss Nairaland Campaigners: Stop Spamming FP Threads With Pics / Could This Be True? / Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.