Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,256 members, 7,857,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

Will She Accept The Apology? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will She Accept The Apology? (875 Views)

Secrets Expose Reasons Why Most Women Accept The 'sidechick' Status / An Apology Letter From Men To Women / Give Up Your Girlfriend To An Ex-lover For N10million.would You Accept The Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will She Accept The Apology? by dk4justice(m): 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2009
There is this lady that i love so much & she use tell me thesame thing.The problem that is tormenting me is that she use to have a guy before she met me.She told me that they are not in good time again.But the guy still see her,call her all in the name of begging.My bro & sis i am fedup of thinking if my so call girlfriend love me.I dont if she will leave me & go on with the ex boyfriend.
Re: Will She Accept The Apology? by spicyboy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2009
you can actually get her back.
Ask me more questions if you really need her back.
Re: Will She Accept The Apology? by Winnergal(f): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2009
whatever will be will be . . .
If she loves u, she will stick to u despite the pressure from her ex-boyfriend

If she doesn't love u, u can't force LOVE . . .
Re: Will She Accept The Apology? by laudate: 12:29am On Jul 26, 2009
Why does she keep picking up his calls & listening to his pleas?
How come she keeps giving him audience?
Has she made it clear in no uncertain terms that she is not interested?

Abeg, find out the true details before you decide on a course of action. She needs to make it absolutly clear that she is not interested in him, so that he will back off.

She should stop picking his calls or responding to his begging. He will lose interest after a while when he gets fed up with her lack of response.
Re: Will She Accept The Apology? by CrazyMan(m): 12:59am On Jul 26, 2009
Look for another girl who is ready to love you, and forget about this confused character who doesn't even know what she wants for herself.
Re: Will She Accept The Apology? by dk4justice(m): 9:20am On Jul 27, 2009
@spicyboy
please i will like to know more.pleaseeee

(1) (Reply)

Till Death Do Us Apart! / Please Sisters, Its Man Find Wife Not Wife Find Man / Girls Can You Marry A Poor Guy Like This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.