Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again (3852 Views)

'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused / I Didnt Have Sex On Val's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Gebbson007(m): 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
if truly u ain't scammer wats it country's ZiP code¿

1 Like

Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by GoldenJAT(m): 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
Europija:
yes thats why i am here coz i want here advice...so tell me?
it's quite obvious d guy doesn't luv u.. U dnt fight 4 luv at times... Muv on, and protect d Lil Ego and pride u av jealously... Sum1 Dt u luv and will luv u in return will definitely cum around, bt 1st...leave him.

1 Like

Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Heyofrizzle(m): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
Europija:
Hello to all....I am a girl from East Europe...This guy is Nigerian from.igbo..I been with him for 4 years in distant relationship..All this time he was treating me bad but i still loved him..He was abusing me domesticaly..using me.financially ..He was really broke then and i felt pity for him.He needed also documents for staying in Europe...He couldnt get it from me coz my country is not in Europe Union.One time he told me :IF U DONT GIVE ME.DOCUMENTS I WIL.GO.TO OTHER WOMAN THAT SHE CAN GIVE ME..After he found out this he hit me in face...and the day before that he throw me out of house in midle of night in country that is not even mine...He was also using me to transfer weed for him coz he was into this bussiness..me i always cared for him n called him from my.country..i spent credit n money for that but i didnt care...i forgave him everything...He also wanted me to get pregnant for him and go to deliver in Germany so that he can get documents from.being babys father...I refused to do that...At end i did one big lye ...i lied to him that i got passport of Europe Union...and i hide this for so long for 1 year now...Yesterday he found out about this that i lied and he started insulting me telling me how he is sorry for me and he even treat me how i dont know whom i am playing with...I lied about that to keep him with me..My question is...SHOULD I FEEL GUILTY FOR WHAT I DID OR SHOULD I FEEL HAPPY THAT HE SHOWED HIS REALL FACE BY HOS REACTION?After he found out what i lied about...
This article looks like a format to me, if truly you are NOT a scammer, the only thing I will tell u is to give your life to Christ Jesus that's the only person who will give u d bone of your bone and the flesh of your flesh. What gives u the assurance when he gets to "Europe" according to u he won't disappear? Like some other nairalanders said, just forget about him so other guys deserve u but firstly Talk to GOD and repent from all ur sins and everytin will be alright. God bless u my friend.

2 Likes

Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
GoldenJAT:
it's quite obvious d guy doesn't luv u.. U dnt fight 4 luv at times... Muv on, and protect d Lil Ego and pride u av jealously... Sum1 Dt u luv and will luv u in return will definitely cum around, bt 1st...leave him.
ok but should i feel guity for lying to him?
Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by GoldenJAT(m): 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
Europija:
u did wat u had 2 do... Feeling guilty isn't Goin 2 help in anyway... We all had lied at a point in time, 2 either mk our partner happy or 4 sum oda reasons... If u ask me again... U deserve 2b happy... U r in a toxic relationship

1 Like

Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
GoldenJAT:
u did wat u had 2 do... Feeling guilty isn't Goin 2 help in anyway... We all had lied at a point in time, 2 either mk our partner happy or 4 sum oda reasons... If u ask me again... U deserve 2b happy... U r in a toxic relationship
thank u so much...it made me feel so much better this ur words....i know is so pathetic to lye about having a passport to keep him but i didnt have no option n now he puting blame on me telling me that i am lier
Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by ba7man(m): 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Europija:
Stop using your heart and start using your head.

You're in a bad relationship and the earlier you get out, the better.

You'll look back in future and be glad you did.

All the best, that guy ain't worth you.

1 Like

Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Julietcutie(f): 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
Europija:
why??
lemme answer for him... because you acting like love is by force and also acting foolish... he never Loved you so u should be happy he showed his real character... he jus wanted to use u... jeez can't imagine staying with a guy that beats me wen we ain't married yet... if he is my husband dats a different case... nne u try o you were jus his mugu #no offence

1 Like

Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by GoldenJAT(m): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
Europija:
thank u so much...it made me feel so much better this ur words....i know is so pathetic to lye about having a passport to keep him but i didnt have no option n now he puting blame on me telling me that i am lier
u r welcome... Just put urself 2geta..I knw it ain't easy letting go of sum1 u luv... Bt my dear... U'r happiness is paramount.

1 Like

Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
GoldenJAT:
u r welcome... Just put urself 2geta..I knw it ain't easy letting go of sum1 u luv... Bt my dear... U'r happiness is paramount.
...U know sometimes i cry and i cry coz i pity myself after all he did to me...
Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
Julietcutie:

lemme answer for him... because you acting like love is by force and also acting foolish... he never Loved you so u should be happy he showed his real character... he jus wanted to use u... jeez can't imagine staying with a guy that beats me wen we ain't married yet... if he is my husband dats a different case... nne u try o you were jus his mugu #no offence
....what is mugu?something like mumu?i know some.nigerian words..smiley anyway is ok i like.to hear d truth...even i lied to him.it was all to keep.him or make him.happy which is foolish i know...n seems desperate...if u see me.face.to face u wil never think i am desperate...but i guess i need go back to my feet
Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Julietcutie(f): 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
Europija:
....what is mugu?something like mumu?i know some.nigerian words..smiley anyway is ok i like.to hear d truth...even i lied to him.it was all to keep.him or make him.happy which is foolish i know...n seems desperate...if u see me.face.to face u wil never think i am desperate...but i guess i need go back to my feet
yes mugu=mumu ...but thank goodness plz don't ever be desperate for a bitch ass mofo again... goodluck

1 Like

Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
BreadandBeans:
Nwa nne, biko is love by force?? He used u because you allowed him to
......very true
Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by cr7lomo: 12:24am On Apr 20, 2016
Lol, the man Wey post this thing Na scam...yahoo get different formats
Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Julietcutie(f): 1:41am On Apr 20, 2016
m choro e gba gi ezigbo aka nti... what happened to ur self esteem and confidence... u seemed desperate to ur bf dats y he used u love ain't a must... don't show a guy ur too desperate for love or to keep the relationship it doesn't turn out well

1 Like

Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
Julietcutie:
m choro e gba gi ezigbo aka nti... what happened to ur self esteem and confidence... u seemed desperate to ur bf dats y he used u love ain't a must... don't show a guy ur too desperate for love or to keep the relationship it doesn't turn out well
... . .So is my fault only?
Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
cr7lomo:
Lol, the man Wey post this thing Na scam...yahoo get different formats
....I am not scammer
Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
Julietcutie:

.... Is it my fault that he treated me like this?
Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Zunchi(m): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
Europija, frm wat i understand from ur story.
U guys r in a long distance relationship, nd clearly he is using you.. What den again do u need than to break tins up wiv him nd move on.... Its either ur too weak nd petty to do that or dis a nigerian film script

1 Like

Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
Girls will never learn angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Fadekebisola(f): 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
Fedayeen:
Are you a scammer? I think you dont deserve any advice
she's definitely a scammer....read the story well....is incoherent
Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by kelvinatkins(m): 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
Nne biko bia here, na eastern nigeria u been wan talk abi?
Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
Saddist:
Girls will never learn angry angry angry
Learn what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) / Back From My First Ban! / Would You break your current relationship For 500million Dollars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.