Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix (8372 Views)

Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians / Prophet Mohammed: Men Hospitalized For Drinking Camel Urine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by realmindz: 8:22am On Mar 26, 2016
Deboxoxo:

I wonder the kind of religion u practising dt taught u how to lie and blackmail pple...... Anyway my advice for you is that don't say what you don't know abt people... It is better for you to make deep research abt dm b4 making strict judgement abt dm *winks*
answer these questions honestly?
did mohammed ever kill anyone?
did mohammed ever marry many women?
did mohammed eve had knowledge of a minor?
did mohammed ever wage war or jihad and took their properties?

1 Like

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Stevebamdex(m): 8:23am On Mar 26, 2016
TPAND:

Raped teenagers... You just muddled history with modern day civilization. Historically girls were married at an early age. I mean earlier than 18
Earlier than 18 you said.but your mohammed married a baby aisha at 6..none of God's prophet ever did that..a man that you claimed was disciplinedsad..that is rape sir.having sex with a minor is like a sin of murderer in God's eyes.
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by TPAND(f): 8:23am On Mar 26, 2016
realmindz:

no matter the history, tell me how a sane person should even considering having knowledge of a 9 year old girl..why? simple, ur prophet was a lunatic, he is mad....
I'm sure if mohammed were here today and says he wants your little sister of 9 as a wife, u wud give her to him...
religion is doing what u are told regardless of what is right..
common sense is doing wht is right

Fortunately am not a Muslim, no civilized man would do such expect a radicalized ignorant fellow.
I still stand that you muddled the jet age civilization with the cultural dispositions of the Stone Age
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by realmindz: 8:27am On Mar 26, 2016
TPAND:

Fortunately am not a Muslim, no civilized man would do such expect a radicalized ignorant fellow.
I still stand that you muddled the jet age civilization with the cultural dispositions of the Stone Age
if u got my point, u will realise I've left civilisation out of the argument....

my point is common sense, is it expected of a sane person to sleep with a girl of 6?
mohammed is a mad man

1 Like

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by TPAND(f): 8:28am On Mar 26, 2016
Stevebamdex:

Earlier than 18 you said.but your mohammed married a baby aisha at 6..none of God's prophet ever did that..a man that you claimed was disciplinedsad..that is rape sir.having sex with a minor is like a sin of murderer in God's eyes.

That was culturally acceptable in the Stone Age. Historically proven that early marriages was a culture among the Arabs. Don't blame it on Mohammed.
The Bible preached circumcision of both male and female children. But today Female circumcision has been abolished, objectively as a result of civilization
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by TPAND(f): 8:32am On Mar 26, 2016
realmindz:

if u got my point, u will realise I've left civilisation out of the argument....

my point is common sense, is it expected of a sane person to sleep with a girl of 6?
mohammed is a mad man

It is insane.

But can I ask you a question, why do you agree that 18 is the age a man should have the carnal knowledge of a woman.
Before you answer look into the encyclopedic accounts of age one is being regarded as an adult
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by realmindz: 8:40am On Mar 26, 2016
TPAND:

It is insane.

But can I ask you a question, why do you agree that 18 is the age a man should have the carnal knowledge of a woman.
Before you answer look into the encyclopedic accounts of age one is being regarded as an adult
No age was attached, but human sanity and jugdement in ancient times uses a girl's maturity...brother, a girl of 6 cannot be judged as matured. A so called prophet called by God sud ve known better, he sud ve a better judgement and preach it, set a better example since he knows his footsteps will be the foundation of what billions of people will follow ages to come..
if truly he's a prophet, he sud ve seen the future ahead.
now, many Muslims abduct minors and underage girls in the name of their religion and marriage.

but wonders! when other prophets were concerned about the divine missions asigned to them by their Lord, our alahji mohammed was busy concerned about marriage and se.x...He too like women, chai

6 Likes

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by proudkafir: 8:43am On Mar 26, 2016
@ Deboxoxo, you quoted the verse below to proove that the comforter is mohammed:

"The Comforter, the Spirit of Truth, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said unto you." [Bible - John 14:26]

Do you now believe that God is the father of Jesus, as against the standard islamic teachings?

5 Likes

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by realmindz: 8:47am On Mar 26, 2016
TPAND:

That was culturally acceptable in the Stone Age. Historically proven that early marriages was a culture among the Arabs. Don't blame it on Mohammed.
The Bible preached circumcision of both male and female children. But today Female circumcision has been abolished, objectively as a result of civilization
I'm not blaming mohammed, I have no business with his personal life. But when he has come to claim being a prophet of God and thus the foundation of Islam which has become a torment to world peace and civilisation, then I blame that paedophile, violent bast.d for all these

2 Likes

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Stevebamdex(m): 8:49am On Mar 26, 2016
TPAND:

I can see you are trying to justify evil works..weldone..!maybe you have failed to read the hadiths as well as quran .mohammed was the first arab that practised child marriage and his followers follow suit since that time and that is still trending among the muslims till today.
Its obvious you are a bible illiterate. You have also failed to read the bible to have more understanding.
because if you do,you would have known this.bible has never support female circumcision.no females in the bible go through such.go back and read it to know the truth about these things..!

4 Likes

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by realmindz: 8:59am On Mar 26, 2016
Just like the American movies, if I have a time machine to take me back several years behind, to make a correction..
I will go back to the year befr mohammed was born, to make sure he never came to life...
back to the present, there will be nothing like islam, many people wud ve been alive today, nothing like chibok girls, boko haram, Isis, people travelling round the world without fear of bombers, there wud be unnecessary embarrassments of suspecting innocent people for being terrorists..

3 Likes

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Oppypoppy: 9:02am On Mar 26, 2016
Deboxoxo:
He is a God sent prophet, the best of mankind, the last prophet,Isn't it written in the Bible dt a messenger will come after Jesus?
Also NOTE that all prophet or messenger of God are given each power to perform miracles and they perform their miracle with the permission or power of God... They can't just make miracles happen witout God.

So OP, make ur research well cos I see nothing good in telling lies or saying wat u know not about someone or pple... Wen u done with ur research, come bk nd post well

So what recorded miracle did Mohammed did
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Oppypoppy: 9:05am On Mar 26, 2016
Stevebamdex:

I can see you are trying to justify evil works..weldone..!maybe you have failed to read the hadiths as well as quran .mohammed was the first arab that practised child marriage and his followers follow suit since that time and that is still trending among the muslims till today.
Its obvious you are a bible illiterate. You have also failed to read the bible to have more understanding.
because if you do,you would have known this.bible has never support female circumcision.no females in the bible go through such.go back and read it to know the truth about these things..!

No mind dem even d Quaran dem carry dem no dey read am. How e go dey quote fallacy from Bible....mtcheeeeew
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by TPAND(f): 9:25am On Mar 26, 2016
realmindz:

No age was attached, but human sanity and jugdement in ancient times uses a girl's maturity...brother, a girl of 6 cannot be judged as matured. A so called prophet called by God sud ve known better, he sud ve a better judgement and preach it, set a better example since he knows his footsteps will be the foundation of what billions of people will follow ages to come..
if truly he's a prophet, he sud ve seen the future ahead.

now, many Muslims abduct minors and underage girls in the name of their religion and marriage.

but wonders! when other prophets were concerned about the divine missions asigned to them by their Lord, our alahji mohammed was busy concerned about marriage and se.x...He too like women, chai

Solomon did worse than Mohammed. The ages of the hundreds wives and concubines were not disclosed. Sure he would have also married a minor
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Stevebamdex(m): 9:47am On Mar 26, 2016
TPAND:

Solomon did worse than Mohammed. The ages of the hundreds wives and concubines were not disclosed. Sure he would have also married a minor

He would have married a minor you say but he did not marry a baby child mohammed did.
He did not bring a new religion ,mohammed did.
He did not rape,mohammed did.
He did not kill or looted people's property..mohammed did.
He did not claim to be perfect but mohammed claimed to be disciplined and perfect even with his flawed life..the bible says by their fruit we shall know false prophet like mohammed.
David and Solomon did evil at a point in their lives and God rebuked them for doing all that.meanwhile,
Mohammed did evil and allah never rebuked him but instead praised him for being the best of mankind..really? It should have been the best sinner instead..what a thing..!

6 Likes

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by realmindz: 9:47am On Mar 26, 2016
TPAND:

Mr. man, Solomon is not christianity, he was a king, he did not start a religion
and Solomon never did worse, he did not kill anyone nor waged war

2 Likes

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by orisa37: 11:28am On Mar 26, 2016
He is God sent like you and I.

1 Like

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Tocheagle:
Muhammed as God sent . Naaaaaa he is dog scent .
You mean as your trinity gods sent this animals ba?

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
realmindz:

Mr. man, Solomon is not christianity, he was a king, he did not start a religion
and Solomon never did worse, he did not kill anyone nor waged war

Mr. Man, most of the things you see online about prophet Muhammed are lies of Christians about him.
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by realmindz: 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
DabELLs:

Mr. Man, most of the things you see online about prophet Muhammed are lies of Christians about him.
can u tell us the truth about him
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
realmindz:

can u tell us the truth about him

The very word Islam is related to the Arabic salam, or peace. When the Prophet Muhammad brought the inspired scripture known as the Koran to the Arabs in the early 7th century A.D., a major part of his mission was devoted precisely to bringing an end to the kind of mass slaughter we witness in the world today. Pre-Islamic Arabia was caught up in a vicious cycle of warfare, in which tribe fought tribe in a pattern of vendetta and countervendetta. Muhammad himself survived several assassination attempts, and the early Muslim community narrowly escaped extermination by the powerful city of Mecca. The Prophet had to fight a deadly war in order to survive, but as soon as he felt his people were probably safe, he devoted his attention to building up apeaceful coalition of tribes and achieved victory by an ingenious andinspiring campaign of nonviolence. When he died in 632, he had almost single-handedly brought peace to war-torn Arabia.Because the Koran was revealed in the context of an all-out war, several passages deal with the conduct of armed struggle. Warfare was a desperate business on the Arabian Peninsula. A chieftain was not expected to spare survivors after a battle, and some of the Koranic injunctions seem to share this spirit. Muslims are ordered by God to "slay [enemies] wherever you find them!" (4: 89). Extremists such as Osama bin Laden like to quote such verses but do so selectively. They do not include the exhortations to peace, which in almost every case follow these more ferocious passages:"Thus, if they let you be, and do not make war on you, and offer you peace, God does not allow you to harm them" (4: 90).In the Koran, therefore, the only permissible war is one of self-defense. Muslims may not begin hostilities (2: 190). Warfare is always evil, but sometimes you have to fight in order to avoid the kind of persecution that Mecca inflicted on the Muslims (2: 191; 2: 217) or to preserve decent values (4: 75; 22: 40). The Koran quotes the Torah, theJewish scriptures, which permits people to retaliate eye for eye, tooth for tooth, but like the Gospels, the Koran suggests that it is meritorious to forgo revenge in a spirit of charity (5: 45). Hostilities must be brought to an end as quickly as possible and must cease the minute the enemy sues for peace (2: 192-3).Islam is not addicted to war, and jihad is not one of its "pillars," or essential practices. The primary meaning of the word jihad is not"holy war" but "struggle." It refers to the difficult effort that is needed to put God's will into practice at every level--personal and social as well aspolitical. A very important and much quoted tradition has Muhammad telling his companions as they go home after a battle, "We are returningfrom the lesser jihad [the battle] to the greater jihad," the far more urgent and momentous task of extirpating wrongdoing from one's own society and one's own heart.Islam did not impose itself by the sword. In a statement in which the Arabic is extremely emphatic, the Koran insists, "There must be no coercion in matters of faith!" (2: 256).Constantly Muslims are enjoined to respect Jews and Christians, the"People of the Book," who worship the same God (29: 46). In words quoted by Muhammad in one of his last public sermons, God tells all human beings, "O people! We have formed you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another" (49: 13)--not to conquer, convert, subjugate, revile or slaughter but to reach out toward others with intelligence and understanding.So why the suicide bombing, the hijacking and the massacre of innocent civilians? Far from being endorsed by the Koran, this killing violates some of its most sacred precepts. But during the 20th century, the militant form of piety often known as fundamentalism erupted in every major religion as a rebellion against modernity. Every fundamentalist movement I have studied in Judaism, Christianity and Islam is convinced that liberal, secular society is determined to wipe out religion. Fighting, as they imagine, a battle for survival, fundamentalists often feel justified inignoring the more compassionate principles of their faith. But in amplifying the more aggressive passages that exist in all our scriptures, they distort the tradition.It would be as grave a mistake to seeOsama bin Laden as an authentic representative of Islam as to consider James Kopp, the alleged killer of an abortion provider in Buffalo, N.Y., a typical Christian or Baruch Goldstein, who shot 29 worshipers in the Hebron mosque in 1994 and died in the attack, a true martyr of Israel

2 Likes

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by realmindz: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
DabELLs:

with wat u wrote, I've not seen any lie told against him...He waged war, he married a minor and married many other women....he was a paedophile and from him, religion of terrorism erupted.
He was a warlord....He sud jst pass for a past hero or freedom fighter, then there wud be no complications but never as a prophet who initiated a religion that has brought tears and pain to many either through misinterpretation of his teachings or not

2 Likes

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
realmindz:

with wat u wrote, I've not seen any lie told against him...He waged war, he married a minor and married many other women....he was a paedophile and from him, religion of terrorism erupted.
He was a warlord....He sud jst pass for a past hero or freedom fighter, then there wud be no complications but never as a prophet who initiated a religion that has brought tears and pain to many either through misinterpretation of his teachings or not

At your age, if you can't read and understand few passages. That shows that you need a brain surgery.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
realmindz:

answer these questions honestly?
did mohammed ever kill anyone?
did mohammed ever marry many women?
did mohammed eve had knowledge of a minor?
did mohammed ever wage war or jihad and took their properties?

I wonder if your brain is working perfectly.
Yes he fought defensive war. And yes he marry 4wives, it is allowed in Islam. It is better to have men with multiple wives than having many prostitutes without husbands as it is common in Christianity.
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
Stevebamdex:

Islam does not allow having sex with an immature girls. It was the tradition that was common among Arabs and Jews. They willingly gave their daughters out for marriage at that age so as to avoid furnication
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
Stevebamdex:

Islam does not allow having sex with an immature girls. It was the tradition that was common among Arabs and Jews. They willingly gave their daughters out for marriage at that age so as to avoid adultery. Even Mary(mother of Jesus) was bethroted to Joseph at the age of 12(YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED JOSEPH A PEDOPHILE TOO). The girl would know who to marry and stick to that one person at that earlier age AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SEX UNTIL SHE IS MATURED. But because most Christians are liars and love to twist things they will call muslims names for this. BUT IT IS BETTER TO PRACTICE THIS THAN TO BE IN A CHURCH WHERE ALMOST ALL THE CHURCH MEMBERS HAVE SLEPT WITH THE GIRLS IN THE CHOIR.
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by realmindz: 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
DabELLs:

I wonder if your brain is working perfectly.
Yes he fought defensive war. And yes he marry 4wives, it is allowed in Islam. It is better to have men with multiple wives than having many prostitutes without husbands as it is common in Christianity.
your brain is in disorder...
marriage is the only Islamic solution to fornication right?
giving girls out at very early ages without their consent is a way to protect them right?
islam evil

2 Likes

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by realmindz: 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
DabELLs:

Islam does not allow having sex with an immature girls. It was the tradition that was common among Arabs and Jews. They willingly gave their daughters out for marriage at that age so as to avoid adultery. Even Mary(mother of Jesus) was bethroted to Joseph at the age of 12(YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED JOSEPH A PEDOPHILE TOO). The girl would know who to marry and stick to that one person at that earlier age AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SEX UNTIL SHE IS MATURED. But because most Christians are liars and love to twist things they will call muslims names for this. BUT IT IS BETTER TO PRACTICE THIS THAN TO BE IN A CHURCH WHERE ALMOST ALL THE CHURCH MEMBERS HAVE SLEPT WITH THE GIRLS IN THE CHOIR.

isn't it jst too obvious that your warlord mohammed was too concerned about worldly things to be called divine...he lacks spiritual contents and obviously cannot be from God with divine missions...marrying wives and waging wars
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by orisa37: 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
All scriptures are from above and they are good for learning. The Qurran is from above brought down by Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
realmindz:

your brain is in disorder...
marriage is the only Islamic solution to fornication right?
giving girls out at very early ages without their consent is a way to protect them right?
islam evil

Islam does not allowed forceful marriage. If the girl says "no", then it is "no". Even his father can not force her. It's because you were born and raised by liars. You mean Mary (mother of Jesus) was given out for marriage without her consent too?
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by realmindz: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
DabELLs:

Islam does not allow having sex with an immature girls. It was the tradition that was common among Arabs and Jews. They willingly gave their daughters out for marriage at that age so as to avoid furnication
I wud like you to give me your daughter wen she's 5...not that I will marry her, but to save her from an evil man like you that might want to protect her from fornication by marrying her out as a 4th wife to someone she might never love in her life time..

don't worry, other people's daughters will be busy getting educated, setting and breaking records and end up making choices of marrying the men of their desires at the right time and living happy families.

what is bad is bad...no defence whatsoever, Islam is bad, a paedophile will always be one...mohammed will forever be a ret.ard bast.d

1 Like

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
realmindz:

I wud like you to give me your daughter wen she's 5...not that I will marry her, but to save her from an evil man like you that might want to protect her from fornication by marrying her out as a 4th wife to someone she might never love in her life time..

don't worry, other people's daughters will be busy getting educated, setting and breaking records and end up making choices of marrying the men of their desires at the right time and living happy families.

what is bad is bad...no defence whatsoever, Islam is bad, a paedophile will always be one...mohammed will forever be a ret.ard bast.d

Maybe you should ask Joseph how he married Holy Mary too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021 / I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam / 6 New Year Resolutions For Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.