Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix (8369 Views)

Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians / Prophet Mohammed: Men Hospitalized For Drinking Camel Urine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by realmindz: 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
DabELLs:

Islam does not allowed forceful marriage. If the girl says "no", then it is "no". Even his father can not force her. It's because you were born and raised by liars. You mean Mary (mother of Jesus) was given out for marriage without her consent too?
joseph who had one wife and never waged war wud ve made a better prophet than Mohammed but he never proclaimed himself as one...
mohammed married several wives with a reason of helping them and giving them security...then still went ahead to marry minors...can't u reason.? that guy is not worth all these honors and people kill and die bcus of him today...he was a mere warlord
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by realmindz: 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
DabELLs:

Islam does not allowed forceful marriage. If the girl says "no", then it is "no". Even his father can not force her. It's because you were born and raised by liars. You mean Mary (mother of Jesus) was given out for marriage without her consent too?
to complete the proof that ur head is in disorder, u sud know dat a minor cannot make decisions...marrying a minor is same as forceful marriage because she cannot consent. Tell me how u expect a girl of 6 to take marriage decisions? now u see ur Brian is in disorder? u are completely out of your reasonings, I blame religion for this your utmost stupidity

1 Like

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
realmindz:

to complete the proof that ur head is in disorder, u sud know dat a minor cannot make decisions...marrying a minor is same as forceful marriage because she cannot consent. Tell me how u expect a girl of 6 to take marriage decisions? now u see ur Brian is in disorder? u are completely out of your reasonings, I blame religion for this your utmost stupidity
Where were you when God was given out common sense
I said it was the tradition of both Arabs and Jews then. IF YOU ARE NOT AN HYPOCRITE, WHY DONT YOU TALK ABOUT 90YEARS OLD JOSEPH THAT GOT MARRIED TO 12YEARS OLD MARY(mother of Jesus).
It was even common among istrealites back then but no, the hypocrite Christians won't talk about that.

Bible: Child Marriage in Ancient Israelite times – Paedophilia?
In Biblical times people were married at a very young age. Girls were usually betrothed before they reached puberty – majority of the time the marriage would have consummated when the girl reached puberty, and that was usually between the ages of 8, 9 or older,(Note: when a girl reached puberty prior to the 20th century, she was considered to be an adult in most cultures/societies). In this article I will mostly quote Scholarly sources to prove that marriage in ancient Israelite times took place at a very young age, sometimes the girls who were married off were pre-pubescent. There was no law against a pre-pubescent girl being married off. Actually as you will read further, you will come to realise that the Mishnah gave approval for a Manto have intercourse to a betrothed girl, any-time after the age of three years old.
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Pope Francis Allegedly Says 1 in 50 Priests Are Pedophiles

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2690575/Pope-Francis-admits-two-cent-Roman-Catholic-priests-paedophiles-interview-Italian-newspaper.html

You should be more concern about these baby rapists and baby eaters.

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Annunaki(m): 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
DabELLs:

So what choice did saffiya have when mohammed forcefully married her same day he murdered her husband and husband
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Stevebamdex(m): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
DabELLs:

Islam does not allow having sex with an immature girls. It was the tradition that was common among Arabs and Jews. They willingly gave their daughters out for marriage at that age so as to avoid adultery. Even Mary(mother of Jesus) was bethroted to Joseph at the age of 12(YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED JOSEPH A PEDOPHILE TOO). The girl would know who to marry and stick to that one person at that earlier age AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SEX UNTIL SHE IS MATURED. But because most Christians are liars and love to twist things they will call muslims names for this. BUT IT IS BETTER TO PRACTICE THIS THAN TO BE IN A CHURCH WHERE ALMOST ALL THE CHURCH MEMBERS HAVE SLEPT WITH THE GIRLS IN THE CHOIR.

See justification of a clown..give me a bible verses that backup ur claims about jews and christians practising child marriage..
Also tell me the bible verses about joseph being a 90years old man and mary being 12years old before they got engaged.

1 Like

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by omovudu(m): 11:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
MOST TIME WHEN I LOOK AT THESE POSTING OF OUR MUSLIM PEOPLE AM NOT ALWAYS IMPRESS ,I MEAN COULD U MUSLIMS ALLOW YOURSELVES TO BE BRAINWASH BE DEVIL TO D EXTENT OF CALLING MOHAMMED D PROMISED MESSENGER .I WANT TO MAKE IT VERY CLEAR TO US THAT D MESSENGER THAT JESUS CHRIST PROMISED US FROM GOD OUR FATHER IS NOT A HUMAN BEING ,D MESSENGER IS D HOLY SPIRIT .BELIEVE IT OR NOT BUT THAT IS D TRUTH,U MUSLIM JUST HAVE TO HAVE A RETHINK ABOUT YOUR SALVATION IN JESUS CHRIST AND GET DELIVERED FROM D MENTALITY OF SEEING MOHAMMED OF BEEN SENT FROM GOD OUR FATHER
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Stevebamdex(m): 12:27am On Mar 27, 2016
omovudu:
MOST TIME WHEN I LOOK AT THESE POSTING OF OUR MUSLIM PEOPLE AM NOT ALWAYS IMPRESS ,I MEAN COULD U MUSLIMS ALLOW YOURSELVES TO BE BRAINWASH BE DEVIL TO D EXTENT OF CALLING MOHAMMED D PROMISED MESSENGER .I WANT TO MAKE IT VERY CLEAR TO US THAT D MESSENGER THAT JESUS CHRIST PROMISED US FROM GOD OUR FATHER IS NOT A HUMAN BEING ,D MESSENGER IS D HOLY SPIRIT .BELIEVE IT OR NOT BUT THAT IS D TRUTH,U MUSLIM JUST HAVE TO HAVE A RETHINK ABOUT YOUR SALVATION IN JESUS CHRIST AND GET DELIVERED FROM D MENTALITY OF SEEING MOHAMMED OF BEEN SENT FROM GOD OUR FATHER
The devil is still playing karate with their souls.I pray they give their lives to jesus.
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Nasir123(m): 12:50am On Mar 27, 2016
98% comments here,lack reasoning. Get this to ur head(all of you). Being a Christian or muslim,is never d reason why you're rich or poor,or a first classed guarantee to your heaven. Why can't you just be nice to your neighbor,instead of all this insults. Get this fact, the religion you practice "it only in your imagination". God save Nigeria.
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by dragunov: 1:20am On Mar 27, 2016
Stevebamdex:

Muslims will say he performed a lot of miracles.trees were greeting him.animals were praising him.demons are idolising him.while monkeys were bowing down to him..what a thing sad
Looks to me like a mental case. Bloke must have been a fruitcake.
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Deboxoxo(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2016
proudkafir:
@ Deboxoxo, you quoted the verse below to proove that the comforter is mohammed:

"The Comforter, the Spirit of Truth, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said unto you." [Bible - John 14:26]

Do you now believe that God is the father of Jesus, as against the standard islamic teachings?

God can never be the father of Jesus christ.... How is it possible for a supernatural beign, unseen, powerful, greatest and the creator of heaven and earth to gv birth??
Don't you understand the story??
God can never give birth and he can never be the father... . He is the master while Jesus, prophet Muhammad and all other prophet and messengers including everybody and tinz in the universe and outside the universe are all slave

Do you also need biblical proof that God is not the father of Jesus??
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Deboxoxo(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2016
Annunaki:

So what choice did saffiya have when mohammed forcefully married her same day he murdered her husband and husband

Sorry oooo... Where u see dt one?? undecided
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Deboxoxo(m): 11:50am On Mar 27, 2016
Oppypoppy:

So what recorded miracle did Mohammed did

He did a lot of miracles and he also had some unique or special properties whixh made him different
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Annunaki(m): 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
Deboxoxo:

You obviously know very little about islam, no wonder you are still a muslim.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safiyya_bint_Huyayy
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Stevebamdex(m): 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
Deboxoxo:

He did a lot of miracles and he also had some unique or special properties whixh made him different
Name those miracles he was able to perform in the name of allah.pls ur reference must be from the koran alone..most hadiths can not be trusted so says you muslims.but koran is more reliable according to you.
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Stevebamdex(m): 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
Deboxoxo:

God can never be the father of Jesus christ.... How is it possible for a supernatural beign, unseen, powerful, greatest and the creator of heaven and earth to gv birth??
God can never give birth and he can never be the father... . He is the master while Jesus, prophet Muhammad and all other prophet and messengers including everybody and tinz in the universe and outside the universe are all slave

You mean Allah is limited in knowledge and power that he can never beget anyone unless he had sex with women?

1 Like

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Stevebamdex(m): 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
Deboxoxo:

Safiyyah: Muhammad’s War Booty
An example of Muhammad’s questionable ethics is his marriage to a seventeen-year-old Jewish girl named Safiyyah whom he took from the plunder of Khaibar:
Narrated Abdul Aziz:
Anas said, "When Allah's Apostle invaded Khaibar, we offered the Fajr prayer there (early in the morning) when it was still dark. The Prophet rode and Abu Talha rode too and I was riding behind Abu Talha. The Prophet passed through the lane of Khaibar quickly and my knee was touching the thigh of the Prophet. He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, ‘Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined. Whenever we approach near a (hostile) nation (to fight) then evil will be the morning of those who have been warned.’ He repeated this thrice.The people came out for their jobsand some of them said, ‘Muhammad (has come).’ (Some of our companions added, ‘With his army.’) We conquered Khaibar, took the captives, and the booty was collected. Dihya came and said, ‘O Allah's Prophet! Give me a slave girl from the captives.’The Prophet said, ‘Go and take any slave girl.’He took Safiya bint Huyai. A man came to the Prophet and said, ‘O Allah's Apostle! You gave Safiya bint Huyai to Dihya and she is the chief mistress of the tribes of Quraiza and An-Nadir and she befits none but you.’So the Prophet said, ‘Bring him along with her.’ So Dihya came with her and when the Prophet saw her, he said to Dihya, ‘Take any slave girl other than her from the captives.’" Anas added: "The Prophet then manumitted her and married her."
Thabit asked Anas, "O Abu Hamza! What did the Prophet pay her (as Mahr)?" He said, "Her self was her Mahr for he manumitted her and then married her." Anas added, "While on the way, Um Sulaim dressed her for marriage (ceremony) and at night she sent her as a bride to the Prophet. So the Prophet was a bridegroom and he said, ‘Whoever has anything (food) should bring it.’ He spread out a leather sheet (for the food) and some brought dates and others cooking butter. (I think he (Anas) mentioned As-Sawaq). So they prepared a dish of Hais (a kind of meal). And that was Walima (the marriage banquet) of Allah's Apostle." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367)
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
Stevebamdex:

See justification of a clown..give me a bible verses that backup ur claims about jews and christians practising child marriage..
Also tell me the bible verses about joseph being a 90years old man and mary being 12years old before they got engaged.

The so-called Holy Spirit, who was god according Christians, had sex with A CHILD! A very very old god (age: billions of years? trillions? eternity?) had sex with a HUMAN CHILD! talk about grotesque paganism!

Thus, the Holy Spirit is the model pedophile and child molester! And Jesus was a product of the crime of pedophilia!!

The third person of the trinitarian god was a pedophile, the second person of this triune god was a product of the crime of pedophilia and the first person of this tripartite god approves the act of pedophilia (as he no where disapproves it) !!

All these according to Christians own sources!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Stevebamdex(m): 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
DabELLs:

The so-called Holy Spirit, who was god according Christians, had sex with A CHILD! A very very old god (age: billions of years? trillions? eternity?) had sex with a HUMAN CHILD! talk about grotesque paganism!

Thus, the Holy Spirit is the model pedophile and child molester! And Jesus was a product of the crime of pedophilia!!

The third person of the trinitarian god was a pedophile, the second person of this triune god was a product of the crime of pedophilia and the first person of this tripartite god approves the act of pedophilia (as he no where disapproves it) !!

All these according to Christians own sources!!

Wow..you have blasphemed against the holyspirit which is unforgivable sin.
You have destroyed yourself already..rip in advance..!
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
Stevebamdex:

Wow..you have blasphemed against the holyspirit which is unforgivable sin.
You have destroyed yourself already..rip in advance..!

Lolz... There is only one God and He neither has son nor mother. Trinity was derived from peganism.
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Stevebamdex:

You mean Allah is limited in knowledge and power that he can never beget anyone unless he had sex with women?

But your brain is empty to believe God has a son. Adam's birth was more a miracle than Jesus's, why don't you call Adam God or son of God? Christians were only deceived to worship sun(son) and the idea of trinity was brought from peganism.
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Stevebamdex(m): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
DabELLs:

But your brain is empty to believe God has a son. Adam's birth was more a miracle than Jesus's, why don't you call Adam God or son of God? Christians were only deceived to worship sun(son) and the idea of trinity was brought from peganism.
Continue in ur ignorance as long as you wish..I'm through with you.
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Deboxoxo(m): 7:38am On Mar 28, 2016
Stevebamdex:

How is it possible for God to have sex??
Don't you know it a kind of insult to his personality??
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Stevebamdex(m): 7:46am On Mar 28, 2016
Deboxoxo:

How is it possible for God to have sex??
Don't you know it a kind of insult to his personality??
How then do you muslims find it difficult to believe that jesus is the son of God.?? He doesn't need to have sex with women before he could beget..he only spoke a word and jesus was conceived by mary miraculously..so jesus is the son of God.

2 Likes

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Deboxoxo(m): 7:54am On Mar 28, 2016
Stevebamdex:

How then do you muslims find it difficult to believe that jesus is the son of God.?? He doesn't need to have sex with women before he could beget..he only spoke a word and jesus was conceived by mary miraculously..so jesus is the son of God.

Lols.... Make I scatter ur brain small...
U said Jesus=Son of God abi?
Oya do you belive Jesus is Lord??
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Stevebamdex(m): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2016
Deboxoxo:

Lols.... Make I scatter ur brain small...
U said Jesus=Son of God abi?
Oya do you belive Jesus is Lord??
Jesus is lord john 13:13
He is God in the flesh.that's why he said he will judge all men..revelation 22:11-13
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Deboxoxo(m): 10:05am On Mar 28, 2016
Stevebamdex:

Jesus is lord john 13:13
He is God in the flesh.that's why he said he will judge all men..revelation 22:11-13

Lols....how is it now possible for the son to be the father

Jesus is Lord(God)..... (1)
Jesus is the son of God.... (2)

How is it possible for Jesus to perform those two big functions??

Also If Jesus is God, then you indirectly saying that he was not created but he created all of us including his mother.

Also if Jesus is God u also also telling n indirectly that he do sleep(Wen he slept @ d back of the boat wen a huge wind was blowing whixh caused the boat to be unstable nd he leta prayed to God.... Dt inside a Kristian book)..... He also eat(Wen he was eating with his disciples, they ate bread nd drank wine), He was also punished by men(wen he was punished ed by the disbelievers nd nailed to the cross). Also he was also given birth by Mary.

In conclusion take equation(1) nd (2)
Thus, God=Jesus
Whixh means ur God sleep, eat, was tortured, was born, in conclusion u just proved that ur God is a human being just like u.
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by true2god: 10:43am On Mar 28, 2016
Deboxoxo:

Then you are not serious. The same verse you quoted where Jesus said he will ask the father to send a comforter in his name, you claimed that God is not the father spoken of in that verse but that mohammed was the conforter. So you can chose what suit your lies and deny another that expose your lies, in the same verse.

You muzlimes are not serious at all.

3 Likes

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Deboxoxo(m): 10:48am On Mar 28, 2016
true2god:
Then you are not serious. The same verse you quoted where Jesus said he will ask the father to send a comforter in his name, you claimed that God is not the father spoken of in that verse but that mohammed was the conforter. So you can chose what suit your lies and deny another that expose your lies, in the same verse.

You muzlimes are not serious at all.

That ur Bible verse nd not ours.
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by true2god: 11:02am On Mar 28, 2016
Deboxoxo:

The verse that muslims hate most, Jesus said in John 3:16, For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son,....

If Jesus said God gave his son, who is allahh\mohammed\demon jubreel to come about 500 years later to say 'God has no son'? It is either mohammed was smoking marijuana or under the spell of demon Jubreel to claim otherwise.

Not only did mohammed denied the sonship of christ to the father, he also threatened people that hold that belief (quran 9:30). However, mohammed was so stupid to still call Jesus 'the messiah' (quran 9:30). Who is more confused, mohammed or ignorant muslims.

God does not have a wife, but we are all children of God, by divine adoption. We are not slaves to God, because slaves have no right or future. Throw away that demomic and accursed book, the koran, which had led to the death of millions of lives, through the hands of devout muslims who follow it teachings and the sunnah of the islamic prophet mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by true2god: 11:13am On Mar 28, 2016
Deboxoxo:

That ur Bible verse nd not ours.
Then why are you quoting to support your lies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Questions For Evolutionists - Creation.com / I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.