Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,291 members, 7,839,437 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Please How Do I Go,( Mature Advice) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Go,( Mature Advice) (1024 Views)

Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only / Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. / How Do I Deal With This?( Mature Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Go,( Mature Advice) by shogotermies(m): 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
I just realised this post was dumbed.. thank God I don grow grin
U can read the post below. In d comment section. [color=#990000][/color] grin grin
Re: Please How Do I Go,( Mature Advice) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
Its obvious you have made up your mind already. Just follow your mind, cos all her characteristics you listed here, not a single one is positive. Do what will make you happy.
Re: Please How Do I Go,( Mature Advice) by biz2get(m): 12:44am On Mar 26, 2016
What sort of enlish did you study? angry

Your writeup shows how rude you are...

Whats your biz with her Dad? undecided

Why do you think will respect you, when you cant respect yourself?

Why do you think she should ask about your scool.. you never asked her if her day was okay.. did you? undecided undecided

Eitherway, follor your mind. You have everything planned out already! Have fun smiley
Re: Please How Do I Go,( Mature Advice) by emmchi(m): 1:09am On Mar 26, 2016
As for me,I think both of you are still immature to be in any kind of relationship.
Re: Please How Do I Go,( Mature Advice) by chriskosherbal(m): 1:33am On Mar 26, 2016
My dear after all this things you wrote about her hmmmm, just try and listen to your heart and follow it. Good luck.
Re: Please How Do I Go,( Mature Advice) by jmichlins(m): 1:33am On Mar 26, 2016
I now know why your juniors got admitted to the university and you did not. That your english will destroy the software that grades jamb. There is no point advising you cause your decision is already taken by before you brought the issue here

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Go,( Mature Advice) by Pumpkin34(f): 7:15am On Mar 26, 2016
From all indications, your mind is made up.
Re: Please How Do I Go,( Mature Advice) by sevule(m): 8:06am On Mar 26, 2016
Go and read your books!
Go and read your books!!
Go and read your books!!!

If you had read your books you would have passed JAMB.

Finally Go and read your books!!!!
Re: Please How Do I Go,( Mature Advice) by firstking01(m): 8:08am On Mar 26, 2016
shogotermies:
a nairalander,just like everyone, after my secondary sch,processed my admission but didn't workout,to the extent my juniors in school got into university. so had to follow dad to his business place to gain more experience before going to university.

so I had a casual feeling for a girl,but never wanted to date her Cus she is from Edo and my dad warns us that "he is not saying other tribes are not good Oo but we should make sure we marry our tribe I.e Yoruba to avoid your children to be cast out and to stay out of trouble" so she discovered I had feelings for her then force me to love her and even woo her,

so as a normal start for relationship I told her I once had an ex far back in sec sch,she never told me if she had one or not but I knew she once dated a guy I knew but she said nothing I also kept qu she can't even say thank you,.. I was looking at her like I don't care,then she lacks respect even to older ones except if u have or will her money ,. then her phone was bad as a,so for weeks and weeks we only talking and see on Sunday!Cus she is actually my church member, . last week as a hard guy I called her dad that am from the church bla bla bla, so I gave him some lie he never knew am dating his daughter, he said he is not at homeso
I told him that,he should tell my gf to call me back that its urgent,which it was really urgent but for days she never called back,then on Sunday in church she told her cream is exhausted that I should get a new one for her,

list of y I want breakup
1 she is immature
2 she is always jealous and disrespectful to me when she sees me with a female
3 she does not even ask about how far about my life and admission but all about herself
4she is a liar,and a cheat a nigga of mine,told me today that he dated her making 2people who went after her and she didn't tell me.
5she loves money
6she forms and behave crazy
7she expect me to plead her over things she is wrong at,and over nonsense anger with no reason
8my nigga today made me understand she wants to turn me into ATM.
9 most painful after her not calling me for months she then sent message, that I don't care about her,and we saw each other on Sunday.
10i think she is only dating me Cus monet
11she is not from my tribe and my dad's prophecy over people comes to reality
.. I need people with great brain and not insult

or should I breakup with her or get far from her.
I think you the imature one here, which mature guy allows his father to chose who to date for himundecided??...instead of you to focus more in gaining admission or berra still learn your father's business, you are chasing woman, you father is not helping issues,,,got alot to tell you but leme stop here.
Re: Please How Do I Go,( Mature Advice) by shogotermies(m): 11:29am On Mar 26, 2016
if you think I don't know how to make a writeup, its all on you. but as a person who hates belligerent attitude I won't keep shut, but gonna tell you guys that your comments were derogatory and harsh,but am not flabbergasted about this because this is nairaland A forum for juvenile minds and timid people. I asked a question,what concerns you if I type trash,just be mature and that's all,but one also insulted me comparing me to my junior. Am highly disappointed in nairaland. and to the nigga that called my dad out,please I hate that,even if u grow up and become my boss,please don't insult my families I hate it,,I can gun you down for that.
Re: Please How Do I Go,( Mature Advice) by H2Ossss(m): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2016
shogotermies:
if you think I don't know how to make a writeup, its all on you. but as a person who hates belligerent attitude I won't keep shut, but gonna tell you guys that your comments were derogatory and harsh,but am not flabbergasted about this because this is nairaland A forum for juvenile minds and timid people. I asked a question,what concerns you if I type trash,just be mature and that's all,but one also insulted me comparing me to my junior. Am highly disappointed in nairaland. and to the nigga that called my dad out,please I hate that,even if u grow up and become my boss,please don't insult my families I hate it,,I can gun you down for that.

nairaland is a forum for juvenile minds and u came here to post your relationship problem for juvenile minds to help u solve it... lol... you need to examine yourself mann... you obviously are too immature for a relationship.... concentrate on your studies.
Re: Please How Do I Go,( Mature Advice) by shogotermies(m): 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
H2Ossss:

nairaland is a forum for juvenile minds and u came here to post your relationship problem for juvenile minds to help u solve it... lol... you need to examine yourself mann... you obviously are too immature for a relationship.... concentrate on your studies.

actually I was to breakup a long quite ago,but no one can stop me from reading my books and bible, but actually experiences like this when it comes in the future I have known how to handle it, and please am a bookworm,I love science. but God first,. and one thing I said she forced herself on me..
Re: Please How Do I Go,( Mature Advice) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
@shogotermies, so you've listed 11 sins against her. It's as simple as it is, ur not really into her. Simply man up, tell her it's over, that you don't feel cool pushing on with the relationship thingy. dats all.

(1) (Reply)

Game Time - What's Your Ninja Name?? / 8 Signs That He Will Be Faithful In Your Relationship / A Question For Ladies (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.