Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Order From Above: Why ISIS Told Shekau To Retire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Order From Above: Why ISIS Told Shekau To Retire (4953 Views)

Arms Scandal: Air Force To Retire Avms, Commodores / SGF Directs Auditor-general, Ukura To Retire / Why ISIS Tell Boko Haram’s Shekau To Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order From Above: Why ISIS Told Shekau To Retire by nerodenero: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2016
If Bokoharam ends because Nigeria Government murdered Shiites movement which happens to be one of the major targets of ISIS, that simply means FG is indirectly doing the bidding of ISIS which I want to believe isn't the case.

Again if PMB is Sunni and enjoys relative peace because Bokoharam ended as a result of his action against Shiite, what happens if we now have a muslim president that is Shiite? That's an invite for ISIS invasion. God forbid.

I guess there's no ending to terror till the end of time.
Re: Order From Above: Why ISIS Told Shekau To Retire by rusher14: 10:24am On Mar 26, 2016
So in all this no Ali Modu Sheriff name suggested, bandied maybe even considered?

Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Order From Above: Why ISIS Told Shekau To Retire by Ehiscotch(m): 10:24am On Mar 26, 2016
Before you wailers begin ranting, the second analysis is only trying to create a reasonable link to the killings of the shiites & the Shekau's video. Have it in mind that these people are paid to do this. But looking at the issue critically, it has no connection, why would Shekau be depressed & sad when his work has clearly been reduced by the FG? If this has been a war btw the sunnis and shiites then why have they been abducting, killing, maiming christians, atheist, even sunnis. Their bomb blasts & killings have never been selective . The Army has been winning the war & this people are failing to give them the praise, instead they are trying to spoon feed the public with guesses or what they believe happened are some gullible persons are taking into it . God help us.
Re: Order From Above: Why ISIS Told Shekau To Retire by MRSALT: 10:30am On Mar 26, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Or you could just call it a lie low tactics, as they are being out gunned and obliterated by the more motivated Nigerian soldiers.
That second postulations is rubbish, as book haram slaughters both, Shia, Sunni, Christian, atheist and heathens.
Shekaus video is still being studied, his supply base is heavily depleted and soon very soon, Boko haram will be a thing of the past. I see the almajiri problem as a bigger problem.
If you don't give them the right education continuously and on time, someone else will come up and give them the wrong one.
Read that post once again. The second postulation is not rubbish. Even if Boko Haram is being encapsulated, the writer believes that Shekau still has the option of hiding away in Libyan desert. Why the public retirement? I just believed, just as some Nigerian military chiefs stated, Shekau wanted to divert attention away from himself as he is being gradually decimated.
Re: Order From Above: Why ISIS Told Shekau To Retire by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 26, 2016
crosbreaka:
@OP

YOU DIDNT POST THE ENTIRE ARTICLE FROM THE LINK. THERE ARE STILL PARTS REMAINING BELOW THE ADVERTS.
That part was talking about British MI6. I know that those who have passion for in-depth analysis will read it on the site.
Re: Order From Above: Why ISIS Told Shekau To Retire by mukhcech(m): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2016
Stealthideals24:

That part was talking about British MI6. I know that those who have passion for in-depth analysis will read it on the site.

Indepth lies you mean.
-----------------------------; name="follow"

on
Re: Order From Above: Why ISIS Told Shekau To Retire by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 26, 2016
tooco:
shameful religion,killing members of different denominations.its just like catholics killing anglicans or protestants because they have a different brand of the same christianity.ISLAM IS NOT PEACE,ISLAM IS VIOLENT.
As a matter of fact, I am a Christian, but dislike white garment-wearing Christians, because I believe in Pentecostal form of Christianity. So, if my likes have the power to change that, they will explore absurd options.
Re: Order From Above: Why ISIS Told Shekau To Retire by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:04am On Mar 26, 2016
MRSALT:

Read that post once again. The second postulation is not rubbish. Even if Boko Haram is being encapsulated, the writer believes that Shekau still has the option of hiding away in Libyan desert. Why the public retirement? I just believed, just as some Nigerian military chiefs stated, Shekau wanted to divert attention away from himself as he is being gradually decimated.

You are contradicting yourself, this is the version I said is rubbish.

2. The second and more plausible explanation of Abubakar, Boko Haram’s Shekau’s public retirement is that the mission was accomplished in Nigeria. This is the more favored explanation according to most of our analysts and security experts consulted.
The question was: why would Abu Bakr Baghdadi decide the need to cancel his mission in Nigeria? This would mean Nigeria no longer needed a mission. The follow-up question is: to whose benefit is such a public retirement speech? The only answer to that is the current Nigerian leadership. It seemed to positively advertise and speak tremendously well of the success of Nigeria’s campaign against the terrorists and not surprisingly, Nigeria quickly discredited the statements. Analysts suggest that it is possible that when Abu Bakr Baghdadi saw the way the Nigerian government smashed Shia Muslims in Nigeria he was so impressed that he decided a terror mission will only disturb a government working in tandem with it (ISIS).

I said Boko Haram is employing a lay low tactics, and people should be wary as they cant outgun the military anymore, They will concentrate more on annihilation tactics as they cant sustain full smash and grab operations anymore.
Re: Order From Above: Why ISIS Told Shekau To Retire by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 26, 2016
Stealthideals24:

As a matter of fact, I am a Christian, but dislike white garment-wearing Christians, because I believe in Pentecostal form of Christianity. So, if my likes have the power to punish those people in a bid to wipe out their version of Christianity, don't you think I will explore the option?
must u kill ur fellow human becos of religious difference? is religion even worth sm1else blood? u can hate on them bt killing them is 2 extreme.
Re: Order From Above: Why ISIS Told Shekau To Retire by TheBiafran(m): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2016
nice write up
they have completed their mission AND THE BENEFICIARY IS THE CURRENT LEADERSHIP OF THE ZOO!!!!!
nnamdi kanu talk am, bubu is the TERRORIST IN CHIEF
and these reasons add to my suspicions
1 quatar deal
2 killing of shite muslims which he kept very mute on
3 the sudden defeat of bokoharam which i know is a fluke
4 no chibok girls in sight
recieving of ISLAMIC FLAG
etc
this write up is spot on, bubu sponsored and benefited from bokoharam
but we must continue
the zoo must fall
Re: Order From Above: Why ISIS Told Shekau To Retire by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
tooco:
must u kill ur fellow human becos of religious difference? is religion even worth sm1else blood? u can hate on them bt killing them is 2 extreme.
I am trying to paint a picture. I am not saying I can kill cos of religion.
Re: Order From Above: Why ISIS Told Shekau To Retire by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
NIGERIAN ARMED FORCES WILL CONTINUE GUNNING DOWN BOKO HARAM UNTIL THEY HAVE BEEN TOTALLY DEFEATED
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS PMB
GOD BLESS NIGERIAN MILTARY

1 Like

Re: Order From Above: Why ISIS Told Shekau To Retire by spartacus11(m): 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
BraniacX:
This analysis is watertight........food for thought, Nigeria's current government under Buhari has the same goals and ideologies with ISIS cum Boko haram in relation to shia Muslims vis-a-vis their annihilation so boko haram can now wind down their activities and buhari's government can now claim victory over a surrendering boko haram and when buhari is kicked out and perhaps a christian leader elected, boko haram can resume activities shocked ................................well played buhari undecided

Well Nigerian shia muslims, you voted for your brother buhari, you're unofficially in trouble, now that's change for you angry I hope Iran is watching sha
PMB has been in office since last year it has been intense battle all the way, boko haram founder now pdp national chairman less than one month shekau has retired who is deceiving who shine your eye
Re: Order From Above: Why ISIS Told Shekau To Retire by spartacus11(m): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
Stealthideals24:
A video of retirement by Daesh Nigeria affiliate, Boko Haram’s notorious leader has raised many questions.
In March of 2015 Boko Haram leader, its Shekau swore the Bay’ah oath of allegiance to the ISIS or better put, Daesh, the Iraq-centered global terror network. Swearing a Bay’ah-oath in Islam is hefty, it’s not a joke. ssacred or otherwise rendered missing in a robust, described as extra-judicious “honour killing“ military action against them in Nigeria’s northern city of Zaria last December. The world renowned leader of Shia millions in West Africa (at least 10 million in Nigeria alone)and the Islamic movement in Nigeria was shot six times, his wife was also shot severally, three of his sons were killed in front of his eyes; his home was demolished and burned to the ground with everyone in it unter-intuitive. Two weeks before the Nigerian military cracked down on the Nigerian Islamic Shia-predominant movement in the December massacre, Boko Haram had just bombed a procession of the same movement, killing 26 of its members in the very same Kaduna.

Source: http://newsrescue.com/orders-from-above-why-did-isis-tell-boko-harams-shekau-to-quit/#axzz43ujqyucT
boko haram is simply a tool for some political class, since the said founder is now the national chairman of pdp, and their supplier dasukigate is still in custody, and the military have been highly motivated to defend the country, that is gradually bringing their end, the massive loothen that took place in dasukigate and the latest saction on 300 company who fraudulently receive funds from NSA are been made to pay back every kobo, this has lead to lack of fund for shakau to keep waging war against the nation. shine your eyes bomb does not know Christian shite or sunni, all have suffered in the hands of terror, are the over 2million IDPs shites? , stop deceiving yourself
Re: Order From Above: Why ISIS Told Shekau To Retire by spartacus11(m): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
Abubakarsiddeeq:
NIGERIAN ARMED FORCES WILL CONTINUE GUNNING DOWN BOKO HARAM UNTIL THEY HAVE BEEN TOTALLY DEFEATED
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS PMB
GOD BLESS NIGERIAN MILTARY
AMEN GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Order From Above: Why ISIS Told Shekau To Retire by spartacus11(m): 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
rusher14:
So in all this no Ali Modu Sheriff name suggested, bandied maybe even considered?

Na wa o.
i tire oh, help me ask the writer if sheriff is no more boko haram founder and operator, since he his now pdp national chairman. less than a month after pdp made him chairman shekau dey retire who is deceiving who?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe:the Great Man From The East! / My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass / What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.